剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
like aliens are real
比如说外星人是真的
and Jesse Manes has a weapon that can kill them.
并且杰西·马内斯有可以杀掉他们的武器
It means I have to go to war, Mimi.
这也意味着我需要上战场了 米米
First, you need some shoes.
首先 你需要双鞋
Get out of my memories, Isobel.
滚出我的回忆 伊泽贝尔
God.
天呐
It's just like the time when I tried to get
这次就跟当时没经过你允许
into your head without consent.
就擅闯你脑内一样
She kicked me out.
她把我赶出来了
What do you mean, get in my head?
闯入我的脑内是什么意思
Hey. Hey, sorry.
嘿 嘿 不好意思
The line for the UFO Emporium shut down Main Street.
太多人在外星人商场排队 结果封锁了主街
What do you-- What you got?
你找到什么了
I found this at Flint's,
我在弗林特那找到了这个
but it's from a florist my dad used
但是这出手于一个我爸雇佣的花匠
when he was in the doghouse with my mom.
那时候我爸跟我妈一起在一家狗舍
I finally guessed the password today. Rosa's birthday.
我今天终于猜到密♥码♥了 是罗莎的生日
The only thing on it is a note my dad wrote to Helena.
上面只写了我爸写给海伦娜的东西
It's a lot of romantic crap followed by details
一堆狗屁甜言蜜语之后
for a storage unit he had up near Haystack Mountain.
写了一个储物单元的详细信息 就在草堆山附近
Okay, let's go. I'll drive.
好 我们走 我开车
I-I can't.
我走不了
I got patients to see.
我有患者要诊
You're on your own this time.
这次你得自己去
This entire process would be more efficient
如果我能将释放室连接到另一边
if I could attach the release chamber
整个爆♥炸♥过程
to the other side.
效率会更高
Ay, mi hijo, now is not the time to get creative.
哦 亲爱的 现在可不是自♥由♥发挥的时间
Time is running out.
时间在流逝
Follow the blueprints exactly.
你好好遵循蓝图的步骤来
CHARLIE: You don't look like an obedient soldier.
你看起来可不像个服从命令的士兵
Who'd she take to force you to do her bidding?
她用什么来要挟你为她做事的
A friend.
一个朋友
It's complicated.
说来话长
Why are you helping her?
你为什么要帮她
Jenna's free.
詹娜是自♥由♥的
Flint Manes has a sniper rifle on the roof
弗林特·马内斯拿着狙♥击♥枪♥在屋顶
pointed at her bedroom window.
蹲守着她的卧室窗户
If I step out of line and something happens to...
如果我越矩或者发生了什么
You'll never forgive yourself.
你永远都不会原谅你自己
I'll never forgive myself anyway.
反正我已经无法原谅我自己了
Helena has me formulating a pathogen
海伦娜在我十七岁的时候
that I invented when I was 17.
就让我制♥造♥出一种病原
It's a poison that dismantles specific DNA.
那是一种能清除特定基因的毒药
If targeted, your death is quick and ugly.
一旦成为目标 你会迅速死亡 死相难看
A bleeding-from-every-orifice kind of deal.
七窍流血那种
Wow.
哇哦
If only you'd been invited to more parties in high school.
看来你高中不怎么被邀请去参加派对呢
I thought that I was saving people.
我以为我是在救人
Okay, imagine a weapon that you could
好吧 想象一下 你可以向一个人口过多的城市
drop into a populated city, and the only people targeted
投放这个病原 然后只有特定的人会被列为目标
would be al-Qaeda leaders and their direct descendants.
比如那些恐怖基♥地♥组♥织♥的领头人和他们的直系
Okay? In the right hands, my weapon could prevent
懂了吗 在正确的使用下 我的武器可以避免
innocent civilian casualties and save our troops.
无辜群众的死亡 不必牺牲军队
I'm guessing these are not the right hands?
那看来现在是落入坏人之手了
Why am I building the bomb when the inventor
为什么我要在发明者已经在海伦娜的掌控之下
is under Helena's thumb?
的情况下制♥造♥炸♥弹♥呢
I do chemicals, not mechanics.
我只负责化学 不负责机械
And technically it's not a bomb.
并且技术上来讲也不是炸♥弹♥
It's a catalytic toxin atomizer that was developed
那是在一个机密行动中制♥造♥出的催化毒素雾化器
in a top secret operation involving weapons specialists
行动中包括了很多武器专家
from both the Army and the Air Force.
陆军和空军的都有
Project Shepherd.
牧羊人计划
One more question for you, Charlie.
最后再问你一个问题 查理
Whose DNA is that poison you're making gonna target?
你病原的目标基因将会是谁的
Judging from conversations I've heard
从我听到的 海伦娜和弗林特的对话中
between Helena and Flint, it's alien DNA.
是外星人基因
Like, literal aliens.
真正意义上的外星人
He's only supposed to take a drop when he has amnesia.
他本应该在他失忆的时候摄入一小滴
It's not vitamin C. In high doses it could cause
那又不是维他命C 摄入量过高就会导致
surges of adrenaline that could be dangerous.
肾上腺素激增 会很危险
No offense, but you sound like a mom.
无意冒犯 但你听起来像他妈
Like a real mom, the kind who actually gives a duck.
就像真正意义上的妈 什么事都他鸭的在乎的不行
Oh, I just figured out what autocorrect is. It's hilarious.
哦 我才知道系统自动更正脏话这事 真搞笑
Speaking of moms, ours hasn't
说到妈妈 我们的妈
reached out to any of your old dealers
并没有联♥系♥你的老雇主们
and she hasn't showed up at any of the churches in town,
而且也没在镇上任何一家教堂露面过
so you got any other ideas?
所以你有其他的主意吗
Mm, it's CrashCon. We usually find her wearing
嗯 在陨落餐厅 我们总是看到她
the loudest T-shirts and flirting with the richest nerds.
穿着最扎眼的T恤 跟那些富家子弟们调情
Yeah, but Flint and Jesse Manes hate aliens.
没错 但是弗林特和杰西·马内斯恨外星人
I mean, it's literally their only hobby.
这种恨简直就是他们与生俱来的
If she's with them, I'm betting she's lost her affection
如果她跟他们待在一起 我打赌她已经失去
for the simple charms of UFO novelty-kitsch.
对外星那些新奇玩意的兴趣了
Wait. If you were gonna
等等你是要
get revenge on aliens, CrashCon is the perfect place.
向外星人复仇 陨落餐厅就是最好的地方
There's all kinds of conspiracy theorists and press.
那里有各种各样的阴谋理论家和媒体
You know how mom loves attention.
你知道妈有多喜欢被关注
Y-You think something's gonna happen tonight?
你觉得今晚会发生点事吗
Papi is there by himself, setting up.
爸爸一个人在那儿准备呢
I think he should come home.
我觉得他应该赶紧回家
Getting ready for a hot date?
在为一场火热的约会做准备吗
Yeah, uh...
是啊 额
My dad loves carnivals.
我爸喜欢狂欢
Guess he just wants to bring his dying daughter
我想他就想带着她将死的女儿
for one more dance in the Wacky Shack.
最后在疯人院跳一曲吧
You don't seem up to a carnival.
你看起来并没有参加狂欢的心情
I'm not.
确实没有
But I love my dad.
但我爱我爸爸
Though I'm not sure he'll be able to enjoy himself
虽然我不确定如果我像具行尸走肉一样
if I look like a corpse.
他会是什么感觉
And my fingers are really numb.
可我的手指都麻木了
So...
所以
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Honestly...
说实话
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Let's see.
试试看吧
Talk me through it.
告诉我怎么画
I'm not gonna let you put that on me.
我可不能让你给我化妆
Steph...
史蒂芬
I'm a surgeon.
我是个外科医生
Steady hands.
我的手很稳
Okay.
好吧
Let's see.
让我看看
For the record...
先说一句
you don't need it.
你根本不需要化妆
You don't have to lie to me.
你没必要撒谎
I know I look like the hospital ghost of your wildest dreams.
我知道我看起来像是你恐怖梦境的医院幽灵
Look, I just want to look like, like me.
我只是想看起来像我自己
I get it.
我知道了
Well, thanks for the assist.
谢谢你的帮忙
I'm guessing that guard wouldn't let me through with bolt cutters
我想要不是我身边有个警♥察♥的话
unless I had an officer of the law present.
保安是不会让我带着一把大钳子进来的
Oh, well, don't be jealous, Evans.
用不着嫉妒我埃文斯
Valenti has me on desk duty.
瓦伦蒂现在让我在办公室当文员呢
So this little adventure is my lunch break.
所以能出来探个险就当是午休了
Valenti did the right thing, giving you your job back.
瓦伦蒂让你复职了 算是做对了
Yeah, well,
是啊
you know, apparently some local bartender
很明显 一个当地的酒保
gave her reason to doubt
给了她一个理由
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表