剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
就和您夫人跳一支舞 奥泰科夫人
HELENA: Careful not to mess my hair.
小心别弄乱我的头发
Oh. Good.
真棒
Oh, ándale, gùero.
跳得很好啊
You're a natural.
你真是的天生的舞者
Party's over.
派对结束了
Time to discuss the Crashdown.
我们该讨论一下店怎么分了
We're having a nice time, Elizabeth.
我们跳的正尽兴呢 伊丽莎白
No, this isn't a family reunion.
这可不是家庭聚会
We are a struggling small business,
我们现在生意正值艰难时期
and closing before the evening rush cost us a lot of money.
晚上用餐高峰前关门就已经造成我们很大的损失了
We are here because you're the only thing
我们在这里就是因为
in the way of Dad's happiness.
你老爸才没有办法得到幸福
I'm trying to be nice. Give us a number.
我已经尽量友好了 那你就应该给我们个数
Give us any number. ARTURO: Liz, por favor...
多少都行 丽兹 别这样
LIZ: No, Dad.
不 老爸
Haven't we endured enough?
难道我们还没受够吗
Okay, uh...
好吧
what am I looking at here?
这到底是什么
You tell me.
你说呢
That's a black hole.
那是一个黑洞
An unstoppable force of destruction.
一股不可阻挡的破坏力量
And it's getting closer.
而且它越来越近了
I see a girl looking into her own doom.
我看到一个女孩在看着自己的命运
She thinks it's inevitable,
她认为这是不可避免的
that she can't stop it,
她无法阻止
but she can.
但是她可以
See, she created it.
看 那是她创造的
That means she can destroy it.
这意味着她可以摧毁它
You and Max, you keep talking about harnessing emotion
你和马克斯 你一直在说控制情绪
and grounding myself, right?
和约束自己 对吧
But I can't do that.
但我做不到
It is in my DNA to be screwed up.
我注定是一个什么事情都会搞砸的人
Literally.
真的
My mom's mentally ill.
我妈妈有精神病
So, so am I.
所以 我也是
I... was broken
我是不完整的
long before Noah did what he did.
在诺亚这么做很久之前就是了
That's why he chose me to prey on.
这就是为什么他选择我的原因
That's probably why he chose you, too.
这可能也是他选择你的原因
When I was little, Grandma Patty was
当我还小的时候 帕蒂祖母是唯一一个
the only adult who understood my make-believe world.
理解我的虚幻世界的成年人
Thing is, I was six.
重点是 我当时六岁
So my favorite things about her were...
所以我最喜欢的
just illness,
就是她的病
I guess. When did your mom start to...
我想是吧 你妈妈什么时候开始的
Oh, I'm-I'm not sure.
噢 我不确定
She was always kind of...
她总是
out there. By the time I realized it was more than that,
在外面 当我意识到这不仅仅是那样的问题时
I just became obsessed with money.
我开始对钱着迷了
Wanted to be able to take care of her.
想要能够照顾她
I invested everything Grandma Patty left me,
我把帕蒂祖母留给我的所有东西都拿去投资了
and I worked, scrounged.
我工作 四处乞讨
It was about three days after my mom was finally fired
那是在我妈妈终于被波尼解雇的
from her job at the Pony, I...
三天后 我
bought the place.
买♥♥下了那个地方
That's my girl.
我的女孩真棒
Woman. Woman.
女人 女人
Not mine.
不是我的
Your own. Sorry.
你是你自己的 抱歉
I'm learning.
我还在学习中
KYLE: Okay.
好了
These tests take time.
这些测验花了一点时间
But I do have some good news.
但是我有一些好消息
Maria, you are not an alien.
玛丽亚 你不是一个外星人
Thank you?
谢谢
Your blood doesn't contain a certain protein that's present
你的血液中不含某种
in all three members of the pod squad
在三名虫茧成员体内都存在的蛋白质
and which somehow got
不知怎么就进入了
into Rosa's system while she was, um...
她的体内 当她
Marinated in goo. Exactly.
浸泡在黏液中时 没错
Look, there is one thing
听着 我在你祖母的档案里
I noticed in your grandmother's file.
发现了一样东西
Her insurance company is the same one
她的保险公♥司♥和为我父亲支付癌症治疗费用的
that paid for my dad's cancer treatments.
是同一家公♥司♥
Okay...
然后呢
My dad got cancer
我爸爸得了癌症
because of an alien incident at Caulfield Prison.
是因为在考菲尔德监狱的一次外星人事件
A fake insurance company
一个由谢泼德计划建立的
established by Project Shepherd
虚假保险公♥司♥
covered his bills.
付了他的账单
Okay, so my grandmother
好的 所以我的祖母
got sick at the same alien prison where...
生病的外星人监狱和你妈妈去世的地方是
your mother died?
同一个地方吗
Should I go check on Rosa?
我要不要去看看罗莎
If she caused all this... This wasn't
如果她导致了这一切 不是
Rosa. She's with Isobel.
罗莎 她跟伊泽贝尔在一起
Go home, Max.
回家吧 马克斯
My family's obviously causing you anxiety.
我的家人显然让你很焦虑
How many times do I have to tell you? There's nothing wrong with me.
我得告诉你多少次 我没有任何问题
Yeah, there is.
你有
Your heart is weak.
你的心脏很虚弱
So drop the macho crap and accept that I know what I'm talking about.
所以放下你的大男子主义 承认我知道我在说什么
I am not made of glass, Liz.
我不是玻璃做的 丽兹
HELENA: Well, we can all see that.
我们都能看到哦
The street lights are still on.
街灯还亮着
I'll go check the circuit breaker. Max.
我去检查一下断路器 马克斯
Join me. Yeah.
跟我一起 好的
Well, I do know a thing or two about faulty wiring, so...
我确实对有问题的线路略知一二
Have you two thought about children?
你们两个考虑过生孩子吗
Your eggs aren't
你的卵子
getting any younger.
不再年轻
I understand.
我知道
The last thing you want to do is spend more time
你最不想做的事就是花多一秒
with your horrible mother,
和你那可怕的妈妈在一起
but I'm trying, Liz.
但我正在努力 丽兹
Meet me halfway.
大家都作一些退让吧
Abre tu regalo.
打开你的礼物
If I open it,
如果我打开了
will you tell me how much you want for half the diner?
你能告诉我对于那一半的餐馆你想要多少钱吗
You were obsessed with these sneakers.
你曾经很喜欢这双鞋
It's all you wanted for your quinces,
这是你想要的东西
but I dropped the ball.
但是我没能给你
I did that a lot back then.
那时候我经常这么做
I hoped one day I would be able to get them for you.
我希望有一天能帮你买♥♥到
In rehab...
在康复所里
I realized all the things I lost.
我意识到我失去的一切
The people I hurt.
我伤害的人们
Mostly you.
大多数情况下都是你
I just want to start making up
我只是想开始弥补
for all the things I missed.
我错过的一切
¿Mija,
女儿
me enseñas tus prom photos?
给我看看你舞会的照片可以吗
I'll go get 'em.
我去拿
Yeah, well, Helena is certainly entertaining.
海伦娜当然很有趣
She always goes about doing the right thing the wrong way.
她总是用错误的方式做正确的事
I tried to be the rock, but it was never enough.
我试图成为那块石头 但那永远都不够
The more I tried to anchor her, the more she fought against me.
我越是想稳住她 她越是反抗我
Must have been a little mouse.
一定是只小老鼠咬的
I ended up wearing Rosa's red dress.
最后我穿了罗莎的红裙子
Mom, about tonight... I...
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表