剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Just like you.
就跟你一样
That's why we all fell for her so hard.
这就是为什么我们都那么爱她
You think it's true?
你认为这是真的吗
That he remembers every single word?
他记得每一个字吗
Oh, my God. He said my mom
噢天 他说我妈妈
told Bronson, "I protect Louise,
跟布朗森说 我保护露易斯
because Louise is the only one who can protect the child."
是因为露易斯是唯一能保护孩子的人
Not children. Just child.
不是孩子们 是孩子
My mom sacrificed herself for Max.
我妈妈为了麦克斯牺牲了自己
The healer.
治疗者
Was the frickin' savior.
是他妈的救世主
Come on, Michael. You are so good
得了 迈克尔 你很擅长
at manufacturing things to be angry about.
让别人生气
We both know the universe tilts in Max's direction.
我们都知道宇宙的天枰偏向麦克斯这一边
We were just along for the ride.
我们只不过是搭车客
Isobel. I need your help.
伊索贝尔 我需要你的帮助
Hurry.
快来
Isobel.
伊索贝尔
Hmm?
嗯
What's wrong? Nothing. It's, um...
怎么了 没什么 就是
I need to process this, okay?
我需要处理一下这件事
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
They let you leave the hospital?
他们让你离开医院了吗
It's midnight.
当时是午夜
Yeah, well, I came for my pills.
我是来找药的
Going through my stuff, huh? You know, when we were kids,
又在翻我东西了是吗 在我们还小的时候
all you ever talked about was
你总是谈起你的
your war hero grandfather Harlan.
战争英雄哈兰祖父
You never mentioned Tripp.
你从爱没有提到过特里普
That's you, isn't it?
那是你 对不对
Dad, there is more evidence that you have a heart
爸爸 这个盒子里的东西证明我28年的经历是错的
in this old box than I've seen in 28 years.
你还是有心的
Well, I believe in raising boys to be men.
我觉得要让我的儿子成为男人
And men don't cry in front of their sons.
而且男人不应该在儿子面前落泪
That's why I never told you about Tripp.
所以我才不跟你说特里普的事
*Crying parents tell their children... ¶
哭泣的父母告诉他们的孩子
Okay, here you go.
给你
Let me know if there's anything else that you need.
如果你还有什么需要就告诉我
Oh, no, no, this is, uh...
不 者不能收
This is too generous. I can't...
你太慷慨了 我不能
I heard you talking about saving up to buy this place.
我听说你要攒钱买♥♥下这个地方
I'm investing in the American dream, Arturo.
我是在投资美国梦
Thank you, senor.
谢谢你 先生
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Made the mistake of telling Dad where I was going.
一时失误把我要去的地方告诉了我父亲
Had to listen to his whole speech about employing illegals.
听他说了一大堆雇佣非法移♥民♥的牢骚
What do you think, Jesse?
你觉怎怎么样 杰西
I don't get why he's all worked up
我不明白他为什么要因为几个
about a couple busboys.
勤杂工大动肝火
They're not hurting anyone.
他们有没伤害任何人
They're only a problem if they come for what's ours.
如果他们来抢夺我们的东西他们才会成为问题
Right.
对
Preemptive strikes don't make us appear strong,
先发制人不会让我们显得强势
they make us appear afraid.
是会让我们显得畏惧
That's crucial.
这很关键
Jesse, you're shipping out soon.
杰西 你就要随军出征了
I'm very proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
I'd like to believe I can trust you
我觉得我可以将对我很重要的一件事
with something very important to me.
告诉你
Sir, if this is about the 1947 crash,
先生 如果你说得是1947年的坠毁事件
I already know.
我已经知道了
My father told me.
我父亲告诉我了
Go on home, Jesse.
回家吧 杰西
I need a word with my brother.
我需要和我的兄弟谈谈
Yes, sir, Grandpa Harlan.
是 先生 哈兰祖父
Jesse, remember,
记住 杰西
justice must never be served until disaster has struck.
只有灾难降临 正义才会被伸张
You remember that? Yes, sir.
你还记得吗 是 先生
And that was the last time I saw Tripp.
那是我最后一次见到特里普
Harlan told me at the funeral that a...
哈兰在葬礼上告诉我
an alien had possessed Tripp.
外星人附身特里普
Seduced him.
诱惑了他
Tricked him into trusting her.
让他相信她
She was able to get her ultimate revenge on our family.
她借此对我们的家族展开了报复
Anyway, that day at the diner,
不管怎么样 那天晚餐的时候
he slipped that to me under the table.
他把这个字条从桌子底下递给了我
I have no idea what it means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Hey, why don't you lay off that, Sarge?
把酒放下 中士
Right.
对了
I forgot who I was dealing with for a minute.
我忘记自己在和谁打交道了
I am not going to sit here and watch you
我不会坐在这里
drink yourself into another coma.
把自己再喝昏迷
Enjoy yourself.
你自己慢用
You came.
你来了
You asked me to.
你叫我来的
Sheriff Valenti, you copy?
瓦伦蒂警长 你收到了吗
Situation at the motel was a 10-90.
汽车旅馆的情况是假警报
Clock out, Deputy, it's midnight.
下班吧 副警长 已经午夜了
Copy that.
受到
10-90?
假警报
Apparently, you have a perp in cuffs.
你已经抓到嫌犯了
Doesn't seem like a false alarm to me.
在我看来不是假警报
Am I under arrest, Sheriff?
我被捕了吗 警长
'Cause usually handcuffs come with a matching charge.
一般来说给人带手铐得有响应的罪名
Were you in Mexico when Noah Bracken died?
诺亚·布拉肯死的时候你在墨西哥吗
You know I was.
你知道我在
But I don't understand, Sheriff. You know me.
但是我不明白 警长 你了解我
I do know you, Evans.
我确实了解你 埃文斯
And I like you. I always have.
我也喜欢你 我一向如此
Sometimes people with traumatic pasts just snap.
有时候有过创伤过往的人会崩溃
*Can we be redeemed? ¶
我们能否被救赎
Is that what happened? You can tell me.
是这样的吗 你可以告诉我
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄清楚的
I don't have a traumatic past.
我没有创伤的过往
Oh?
哦
No happy childhood includes
不幸福的童年包括
being abandoned at age seven,
在七岁的时候被遗弃
naked and mute in the desert.
全身赤♥裸♥被丢在沙漠里
Those records are sealed. June 14, 1997.
那些档案被封存了 1997六月14日
I was a deputy when I responded to the call.
我接警的时候还是副警长
I was obsessed with your case.
我执迷于你的案子
I wanted to find the scum who left you three kids out there
我想要找到把你们三个孩子丢下的人
and make them pay.
并让他们付出代价
We rounded up vagrants, we interrogated
我们抓捕了流浪者 审问了
desert cult leaders. Nothing.
沙漠邪教的领袖 一无所获
Isobel and I don't have violent memories.
伊索贝尔和我没有暴♥力♥的经历
We never showed signs of abuse.
我们 也没有被虐待的急响
Perhaps that's true for Isobel.
也许伊索贝尔是这样
I checked on you at the group home.
你在寄宿之家的时候我去看过你
You were screaming and scribbling on the walls.
你尖叫着在墙上涂画
Michael tried to settle you down.
迈克想让你冷静下来
That was the day the Evanses adopted you.
就是在那一天埃文斯一家领养了你
My parents left Michael in that group home
我的父母把迈克留在寄养之家
because he was disturbed.
是因为他精神状态不稳定
They thought he needed someone who could focus on him.
他们觉得他需要能够特别照顾他的人
Michael took that crayon from you
迈克把把蜡笔从在安和大卫走进来之前
before Ann and David walked in.
把蜡笔从你的手中躲过去
He was afraid of you.
他替你担忧
No, you are lying.
不对 你在撒谎
I am giving you the facts, unpleasant as they may be.
我告诉你的是事实 尽管可能会让你不悦
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表