剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously on Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔前情提要
Max's heart is never beating again. He died
麦克斯的心脏不会再跳动了 他死于
of a massive heart attack. The organ is shredded.
心脏病发作 器官都已经成了碎片
Liz thinks we could do a heart transplant.
丽兹认为我们可以做心脏移植
She wants to use Noah's heart?
她想用诺亚的心脏吗
The pod keeps us in stasis by regenerating
孵化仓以细胞降解的速度再生细胞
our cells at the same rate they degrade.
从而使我们处于停滞状态
This current will speed up the regeneration
这个电流会加快再生速度
so Max will actually improve in there.
所以麦克斯应该可以在里面恢复
He's out here.
他就在这里
Don't you feel it? I feel
你感觉不到吗 我只感觉得到
like you owe me both those grape sodas you brought.
你欠我两罐葡萄汽水
There he is.
他在那呢
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Get out of here. YYou don't remember us?
离我远点 你 你不记得我们了吗
I remember you. I don't know you.
我记得 可我不认识你
I-I've been looking for you. We didn't know your name.
我 我一直在找你 我们不知道你叫什么
Michael Guerin. After nobody adopted me for a year,
迈克斯·格林 一年了都没有人收养我
they just stuck me with the name of that trucker who found us.
他们就用了跟那个发现我们的司机一样的名字
But all you got to know about me
但是你所需要知道的就是
is I want to be left the hell alone!
我想一个人待着
That's why I'm all the way out here,
这就是我跑到这来的原因
because I want to be alone!
因为我想一个人
Okay. W-We'll leave you alone, okay?
好的 我们 我们不烦你了
If that's what you want.
如果你真的想这样的话
But if you change your mind,
但如果你改变主意了
there's this diner, the Crashdown.
那边有家快餐店
I'll be there every day.
我每天都在那
Okay?
好吗
In case you want a burger or something.
万一你想吃汉堡了或者什么的
Hey!
嘿
I didn't ask for that!
我没管你要那个
I didn't ask you for anything!
我什么都没要求过
The hell is this?
这什么啊
When I'm finished, it's going to be a rebuilt classic.
等我完成了 它就会成为一辆重新组装的老爷车
Relax, Sanders.
别紧张 桑德斯
I'm just fixing it up for a buddy who's on his way home.
我只是为一个想回家的人修一下这车
You're meant to be working on Riley's tractor.
你应该修理的是莱利的拖拉机
Riley picked up the tractor this morning.
莱利今天早上已经把拖拉机开走了
Money's in the till.
钱放在抽屉里
You're doing this as a favor?
你帮别人忙免费干吗
I'm repaying an old debt.
我只是在还债
Don't pay more than you collect, kid.
小子 做事不要超出你的能力范围
Passing credit back and forth
人情还来还去的
is a good way to get stuck with somebody forever.
你和这个人就永远都扯不清了
* Just living on a Sunday morning... *
只想活在周日的早晨
Papi
爸爸
is finally asleep.
终于睡着了
Clutching his rosary but asleep.
抓着他的念珠 但是睡着了
I can't believe we're all under the same roof.
真不敢相信我们住在同一个屋檐下
We're a family again.
我们又是一家人了
Yeah. I've been thinking.
是啊 我在想
I think you should move into Max's place.
也许你应该搬到麦克斯的地方去住
You can, you can get it ready for his return,
这样你就可以 可以在他回来之前准备好
and do the whole domestic bliss... thing.
然后做些个家务什么的
I'm so sorry. Who are you and what happened to "how could you
不好意思 你怎么换了个人似的 之前你还说
forgive the bastion of white male privilege?"
不能接受白种男人的优越感什么的
* Here and now... *
此时此刻
You want your own room.
你想要自己的房♥间
I need-- I deserve my own room, Liz.
我想要 我应该有自己的房♥间 丽兹
Oh, and Max is getting stronger in there,
麦克斯的确是恢复得越来越强壮了
but it is still going to be months
但是至少也需要个把月的
before we can actually attempt this surgery.
我们才能给他做心脏移植手术
I should be here.
我得住在这
What if your dreams come back?
如果你的噩梦又回来了呢
I have not had any freaky dreams in weeks.
我已经几周没做噩梦了
Okay, Max is probably off haunting Isobel,
麦克斯应该不会再找伊泽贝尔麻烦了
now that they're strong enough for their...
现在他们应该都足够强大
psychic twincest weirdness.
可以接受双胞胎心灵感应什么的
How long has that been happening?
这样有多久了
Um, I don't know. It's an old boom box.
我不知道 这录音机可能太旧了
Rosa,
罗莎
have electrical appliances been malfunctioning around you?
你周围的电器最近工作是不是都不正常
I really thought it was just a side effect of the handprint.
我觉得可能都是那个手印的副作用吧
If-if being in the pod
如果在孵化仓里
introduced a new protein into your system,
你的身体引入了一种新的蛋白质
it could have altered your DNA, too.
这可能也会改变你的基因
You could be developing abilities.
你可能开始形成超能力了
Liz.
丽兹
Look, the handprint is changing. It's smaller.
你看 手印改变了 它变小了
It's fading.
在消退
Tell me this is a good thing.
这是好事对吗
I don't think so.
我不这么想
The pod's got a charge. It's like a, it's like a battery,
孵化仓需要充电 就像 就像一个电池一样
powering the preservation process.
保存它需要给它足够的动力
This one's gone dead.
这个已经没电了
Did the generator blow the electromagnetic threshold?
发电机会破坏磁场的临界值吗
I think a surge came from the pod itself.
我认为电涌来自孵化仓内部
But that pod has lasted almost a century.
但是那个孵化仓已经存在有一个世纪了
It shouldn't glitch out. Okay, well, then, this one did.
它不应该会出故障啊 但是这个已经坏了
All right, stop.
行了你们
It doesn't matter why the pod is broken. It just is.
不管孵化仓因为什么原因坏了 它就是坏了
So how long does Max have? My theory is
麦克斯还有多久 我的理论是
that being tethered to Rosa through the mark
通过手印和罗莎相联结
is what kept Max from going brain-dead,
是麦克斯没有脑死亡的原因
and in turn the stasis process
而停滞状态则
is what kept the mark from fading.
是麦克斯不变虚弱的原因
So he could be gone by tonight.
所以他可能熬不过今晚了
Okay, well, we have three more pods.
好吧 但我们还有三个孵化仓呢
so let's just put him into another pod.
我们把他放进另一个孵化仓不就行了吗
No.
没用的
He's just gonna do it again.
他只会重复现在的状态
I haven't told you everything.
有件事我没有告诉你们
I didn't want to scare you, I didn't want
我不想吓着你们 我不想成为那个
to be the one that took the hope away.
亲手将希望了结的人
Talk now, Rosa. Right now.
你现在就说吧 罗莎
I was seeing Max in my nightmares
在我跟你提起噩梦之前的几个月
months before I told you about it, and he was
我就在梦里看见麦克斯了 他一直在求我
begging me to stop you.
让我阻止你
He said that he was in a lot of pain in there.
他说他在里面很痛苦
That's Noah's pod. Noah told us it was broken.
那是诺亚的孵化仓 诺亚说它已经坏了
It wasn't keeping him in stasis, he could feel time passing.
那个并没有让他进入停滞状态 他仍然能感觉到时间的流逝
None of us thought of that.
我们谁都没想到这事
We've been doing everything we can to make Max stronger.
我们一直在想尽办法让麦克斯恢复
He pulled his own plug.
他却自己拔掉了插头
You've been avoiding me.
你一直在回避我
Well, I learned you and all of our friends
因为我得知你和你的朋友们
have been lying to me
在关于外星人 谋杀还有复活的事上
about aliens and murders and resurrection,
一直在对我撒谎
so, haven't been feeling particularly social.
所以觉得不怎么想跟你们来往了
That being said, I fell for your ex,
话虽如此 我毕竟喜欢上了你的前任
so I've decided, even though
所以我决定了 尽管
I'm still not speaking to them, you and I are even?
我还是不想跟他们说话 但我和你应该扯平了
That's fair.
也算公平
What's up?
找我什么事
Can't remember the password.
不记得密♥码♥了
And you want me to use my NSA intelligence cryptology training
所以你想让我用 国♥家♥安♥全♥局情报密♥码♥方面的技能
to hack into your laptop?
来黑进你自己的电脑
How does any straight man survive you?
有什么男人能受得了你啊
They don't.
他们受不了
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表