剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
and I...
然后我就
Max.
麦克斯
Flint's here.
弗林特在这里
Is that the atomizer?
那是雾化器吗
Maria, you have to get out of here now.
玛丽亚 你必须马上离开这里
* All around us *
在我们的周围
* All around us, all around us *
在我们的周围 在我们的周围
* All around us *
在我们的周围
* All around us *
在我们的周围
* We were lost *
我们迷失了
MARIA: So sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
* In a world of grim obsession *
在一个冷酷的世界里
Sorry. Watch it.
借过 看着点
* We were torn *
我们被撕裂着
Sorry.
不好意思
* From our life of isolation *
远离我们与世隔绝的生活
You have to believe.
你必须要去相信
* We were pulled *
我们从那条
* From the path of least resistance *
没有羁绊的路途中被带回
* And the songs we sang *
还有我们唱的歌♥
* What became of us? *
我们后来如何了
* Became of us? *
如何了
CAMERON: Everyone head to the exits, please.
请大家往出口走
We have an emergency.
现在发生了紧急情况
MARIA: Sorry, excuse me.
抱歉 借过一下
I came here to kill aliens today.
我今天来这里是为了杀外星人的
Might as well start with you.
那就先拿你练手吧
What are you gonna do, Evans?
你想要做什么 埃文斯
Shoot a soldier?
朝我这个士兵开枪吗
At the busiest event of the year?
在众目睽睽之下
It's too late-- I already pulled the trigger.
太迟了 我已经引发装置了
Now, if I were you, I'd spend
现在 如果我是你
the next 60 seconds saying my goodbyes.
我会用人生中最后一分钟想这个世界道别的
* For you *
为了你
* We are yours... *
我们是你的人
If I'm gonna die today,
如果我今天要死了
you're coming with me.
你也要跟我一起去死
Trust me, it's for your health.
相信我 这是为了你的健康着想
All it's gonna take is one tiny spark,
只需要一个小小的火花
and this whole place is gonna blow.
这里整个就会爆♥炸♥
They're shooting the fireworks into the wind.
他们已经开始放烟花了
Manes must have messed with the trajectory.
一定是马内斯打乱了烟花的发射轨道
Well, let's just keep the embers
那就尽量让灰烬
off our highly flammable family heirloom explosive,
尽量远离我们易燃的炸♥药♥不就好了
then, shall we?
你说是吗
There's accelerant in the straw.
稻草里有助燃剂
Hey! There's fire! Run!
着火了 快离开这里
Run!
快离开这里
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael, I'm cold.
迈克尔 我有点冷
Well, it's getting hotter by the minute, Iz. No.
这里一会儿就会热起来了 伊兹 不是
Something is wrong with Max.
麦克斯好像出事了
You go. I will handle this. No.
那你快去 我会处理这里的 不
You don't have your abilities back yet.
你的能力还没有恢复
I'll hold off the flames. You go find him. Go!
我来扑火 你快去找他 快啊
You know, I actually started to believe that you had changed.
我本来真的相信你已经变了
Yeah, you never could tell friend from foe.
你永远分不清朋友和敌人
I actually counted on it.
可我正是靠这一点才走到今天
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你是谁
You were gonna let all of these people die,
你想让所有人都去死
and you were gonna let the aliens take the blame.
然后想让外星人背这个黑锅
It's high time they got blamed for something, I think.
我想他们早就该为一些事承担责任了
I'm gonna drag them from the shadows.
我只是让人们看清事实而已
Yeah, and then what?
是吗 那之后你会怎么做
You're gonna use the atomizer to kill them all?
你要用雾化器把他们都杀了吗
Then you become some hero by destroying
然后你就能通过消灭你自己创造的敌人
the enemy that you created? American children
而成为英雄了是吗 美国的孩子们
are gonna read about the events of tonight
将会在他们的历史书里读到
in their history books.
今晚发生的事
Dad, listen...
爸 你要知道
And don't worry about collateral damage, son.
你没必要担心这会引起其他的附带伤害 儿子
That's just an unfortunate aspect of war.
这只是战争不幸的一面罢了
You know that better than anyone, Alex.
你比任何人都清楚这一点 艾历克斯
You're gonna become your own collateral damage
如果它爆♥炸♥了 你就会连带着
if that thing goes off.
成为它的受害者
Helena Ortecho switched the devices.
海伦娜·奥泰科已经更换了设备
That's not gonna kill aliens.
它不会杀死外星人的
That is set to destroy your DNA.
但它会破坏你的DNA的
If it goes off, you are going to die
如果它爆♥炸♥了
in a puddle of your own blood. What are you doing?
你就会死的 你到底在做什么
Are you bluffing to protect the aliens?
你是想保护外星人吗
What I'm doing is I'm trying to protect
我这么做是为了保护
our family. Dad, if that goes off,
我们的家人 爸 如果它爆♥炸♥了
it kills all of your direct descendants.
你所有的直系后代都会死的
Flint and Greg are-are somewhere in here.
弗林特和格雷格他们就在这里
And I don't care how much I disgust you--
我不在乎你有多讨厌我
I am still your son!
可我仍然是你儿子啊
Alex, Dad,
艾历克斯 父亲
there's a fire over in the, uh...
那边着火了
What is that?
那是什么
No.
不
LIZ: No.
不
Max. Max.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
You okay?
你还好吗
You're okay, all right, you're okay.
你不会有事的 你不会有事的
You're fine.
你会好起来的
No.
不
Max.
麦克斯
* We are yours... *
我们是你的人
Max!
麦克斯
* We are yours *
我们是你的人
* We're waiting for you... *
我们在等你
Maria.
玛丽亚
Maria, are you all right?
玛丽亚 你还好吗
* Are yours *
我们是你的人
* We're waiting... *
我们在等你
Greg, you've got to get out of here-- it's too dangerous.
格雷格 你得离开这里 这里太危险了
I know a weapon when I see one.
我能看出那是武器
What are you about to do?
你要做什么
Alex, I begged you to stay away!
艾历克斯 我已经求你不要再管这件事了
ALEX: No, Guerin, stop!
不 盖林 别这样
You don't know what he is, son.
你不知道他是什么 孩子
I know what he means to Alex.
但我知道他对艾利克斯意味着什么
Liz, what happened?
丽兹 发生了什么事
My God, is that Flint Manes? Yes.
天哪 那是弗林特·马尼斯吗 对
Let me take over. There's a fire by the stage.
换我来吧 舞台那边着火了
Graham Green's alien thing is gonna explode.
格雷厄姆·格林那外星人的东西就要爆♥炸♥了
Take my bag. There's a chemical agent.
把我的包打开 里面有一种化学药剂
Solution A is a catalyst...
溶液A是催化剂
No, I don't know enough chemistry to make a cupcake, Liz.
不行 化学这方面我什么都不懂 丽兹
God, you are the only one
你是唯一一个
who can save an entire carnival of people from a bomb.
能让整个狂欢节的人们免遭炸♥弹♥侵袭的人了
I can't lose him again.
可我不能再失去他一回了
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表