剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
I'd rather you not go out,
我宁愿你不出去
but please be careful when you do.
但你出去时请小心点
You say that every day.
你每天都这么说
Love you.
爱你
The whole ride here, Mimi rattled off the plot
来这里的一路上 咪♥咪♥喋喋不休地
to Starship Troopers like she lived it.
讲述星河战队的情节 就好像她经历过一样
All the voices, but not a word on where she'd been.
说了那么多 但是没有一个字提到她去过哪里
Well, that's Mimi DeLuca's M.O.
那是咪♥咪♥·德卢卡的一贯行为
Thanks for your help, Jenna.
谢谢你的帮助 詹娜
Sure. It's nice to see you.
不客气 很高兴见到你
No hard feelings between us, I hope.
我希望我们之间没有芥蒂
You did what you had to do.
你做了你该做的
I wish I hadn't had to dismiss you.
我真希望我不必解雇你
With Evans MIA, I'm-I'm low on deputies.
随着埃文斯的失踪 我的副手不多了
What do you mean? Evans is MIA?
你什么意思 埃文斯失踪了
Well, you've done all this redecorating for nothing,
既然你打算自杀
given that you're trying to kill yourself and all.
那你就白白地重新装♥修♥了
I'm not trying to kill myself, I am simply performing
我不是要自杀 我只是在
my own abortion.
自己家堕胎
The blue serum almost killed you once already.
蓝色血清已经差点杀死过你一次了
And the orange one brought me back good as new.
橙色血清把我完好无损地带回来了
Welcome to my second rodeo.
欢迎来到我的第二场竞技表演
The cavalier act won't work on me.
这种无所谓的态度骗不了我
I wouldn't be here if you weren't scared.
如果你不害怕 我就不会出现了
You know, you're quite salty
对于一个来自我幻想中的
for a figment of my imagination.
人物来说 你太刻薄了
It's one thing to imagine what I would say if I was here.
想象如果我在这里 我会说什么是一回事
It's another thing to pretend I am here.
假装我在这里又是另一回事
Just admit, you're spiraling.
承认吧 你在摇摆不定
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
噢不不不不
For once, I am totally in control.
这一次 我完全控制住了局面
I have been micro-dosing with that serum for weeks.
我已经微剂量服用那种血清好几个星期了
I'm still pregnant,
我还是在怀孕
so today I took a higher dose.
所以今天我加大了剂量
I've got it handled.
我已经处理好了
I'm going to monitor the bleeding, and as soon as
我要监测出血情况
the pregnancy has passed, I'll take the antidote.
一旦成功堕胎 我就服解药
That poison shuts down your organs.
那毒药会使你的器官衰竭
Your liver, your kidneys. This is some back alley
你的肝脏 你的肾脏 这是一些
coat hanger crap, and you know it.
旁门左道 你知道的
You need a doctor. Call Valenti.
你需要一个医生 打电♥话♥给瓦伦蒂
Oh, and what, exactly, does Kyle know
噢 你觉得凯尔会知道怎么治疗
about my alien uterus?
我的外星子♥宫♥吗
Excuse me, I need to go vomit.
对不起 我要去吐了
I think that means it's working.
我想这意味着它起作用了
Cameron.
卡梅隆
Paid for this this time.
我这次付钱了
Listen. What the hell's going on with Max?
听着 麦克斯到底怎么了
Last I heard, he's in Mexico.
我最后一次听说他是在墨西哥
What can I say, the guy loves a piña colada.
我能说什么呢 这家伙喜欢喝墨西哥鸡尾酒
No, no.
不 不
I kept Max's secret.
我替麦克斯保守了秘密
All right? Even as the lies started building up.
知道吗 即使谎言开始堆积
I prevented your alien serial killer
我阻止了那个假装甜甜圈送货员的
doughnut delivery boy from roofying
外星连环杀手迷♥奸♥
half the women in town.
镇上一半的女人
And I took the fall for all the gunplay the night
我承担了晚会那天晚上枪战的后果
of the gala and lost my job for it. Your turn.
我为此丢掉了工作 轮到你了
When you start lying to the people who are on your side,
一旦你开始对身边的人撒谎
eventually, you lose your allies.
最终就会失去所有的朋友
You lose everyone who loves you.
你会失去所有爱你的人
I deserve the truth.
我需要知道真♥相♥
The doctor said that you're hydrated and healthy.
医生说你不再脱水 没事了
Mom, you have to give Sheriff Valenti something to go on.
妈妈 你得给瓦伦蒂警长透露点信息 这样她才能查下去
If someone took you, if anyone hurt you,
如果有人抓走了你 有人伤害了你
then we need to find them, and we have to... Don't worry
那我们就得把他们找出来 然后我们 别太为我
so much, my baby.
担心了 宝贝
I can navigate these streets blind.
我闭着眼睛都知道怎么走
I always come home.
我总会回家的
You were gone for a month, Mom.
妈妈 你失踪了一个月了
No.
不
I left Sunset Mesa last night.
我昨晚才离开的日落赡养院
I got turned around, sure, but
我可能有点绕路了 但是
I was coming to you
我是回来找你的
when that lady found me and brought me here.
那个女士发现了我 然后把我带到这来了
I wasn't hurt, sweetheart, and
我没有受伤 宝贝 而且
I never felt unsafe, I promise you that.
我也没有觉得安全受到威胁了 我向你保证
Jenna Cameron lend you those?
这是詹娜·卡梅伦借你的吗
The boots? Yeah.
靴子吗 是啊
No, sweetheart. Those are mine.
不 亲爱的 它们是我的啊
Uh, forgive my bluntness. Just, you know, circumstances.
原谅我一时没反应过来 只是你懂的 有时候会这样
How are you here?
你怎么到这来了
Oh, you didn't order a blonde?
哦 你点的不是金发的吗
Guerin said it wasn't safe
格林说在咖啡厅里谈
to talk at the cafe, so he sent me here.
不太安全 所以他让我来这
Liz,
丽兹
did something happen to Max?
麦克斯出什么事了吗
Three years ago, I hypothesized
3年前 我曾假设过
that if I introduced a rare protein
如果我能找到一种罕见的蛋白质
to destroyed stem cells, they'd regenerate.
来修复被损坏的干细胞的话 它们就会重生
And I was right.
我发现这个设想是对的
My team in Denver brought dead cells back to life.
我在丹佛的团队 他们真的让死亡的细胞重生了
Rat cells, but, I mean, still, the applications are
老鼠细胞 但是我是说 未来的应用价值
immeasurable... until our study got shut down.
不可估量 直到我们的研究被关闭了
They said it was for ethics reasons,
他们说是出于伦理方面的原因
but I think it's because it threatened big pharma.
但我却觉得是因为这项研究威胁了大制药厂
Then a few weeks ago, Kyle found that
然后几周前 凯尔发现了
the pods contain a sort of alien cousin
我的再生蛋白质里面
to my regenerative protein.
含有一种性质不同的物质
When Max healed Rosa,
当麦克斯治愈罗莎的时候
his electric charge amplified the process.
他的电荷加快了整个进程
If we can replicate that, then,
如果我们能复♥制♥的话
we can accelerate his recovery, so,
我们就能加速他的恢复 所以
I am testing out pig hearts to see...
我在猪心上做了测试 想看看
Those are pig hearts? You think these are human hearts?
那些是猪心吗 你以为是人心吗
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Uh, sometimes I skip steps
有时我傻乎乎的搞这些的时候
when I'm dumbing things down.
有时思维就会特别跳跃
Not that you're dumb. It's just... No. All good.
不是说你傻 只是 不 没事的
You know, I think it's safe to say
我觉得可以说
we are different kinds of smart.
我们的聪明是不同类型的
You actually, um,
其实你经常
remind me a lot of my sister Charlie.
会让我想起我姐姐查理
She used to rant about gene therapy,
她以前也一直念叨着基因疗法什么的
sliding around the kitchen in her socks.
只穿着袜子在厨房♥溜来溜去的
So all of this is going to save Max...
所以这些是有可能救回麦克斯的
unless it fails,
除非试验失败了
in which case, um...
在这种情况下
We have a few hours
在我记录下一次电磁电荷间距
before I need to record the electromagnetic charge interval.
之前 我们还有几小时可以休息一下
Do you want to?
你要来点吗
I'm just really not a wine person.
我不太爱喝葡萄酒
Well, then, I am officially out of ideas
好吧 那我就真的是无计可施了
on how to comfort my dead boyfriend's ex-lover.
不知道该如何安慰我死去男友的前女友
I've got whiskey in the car.
我车里有威士忌
I'm sorry. I told them no visitors until my brain
抱歉 我跟他们说了在我的大脑能正常运作前
starts to obey my orders.
不见任何的来访者
Well, your-your speech is improving.
你说话已经顺溜多了
Look, Dad, I came to...
爸爸 我来是想
to tell you that I'm sorry about all of this.
告诉你 对于发生的事我很抱歉
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表