剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
政♥府♥对将外星人的超能力武器化很感兴趣
They wanted to create super soldiers.
他们想造出超级士兵
Your grandma was one of the first human subjects.
你的祖母就是人类实验对象之一
Kind of wish I was an alien instead.
有时候希望我就是外星人
What happened to the experiment?
实验中发生了什么事
It was a total failure.
完全失败了
Caulfield shut it down in the '70s
考菲尔德在70年代就把实验给停了
after people started dying.
因为那个时候已经开始有人出现死亡了
I don't understand how your grandmother got involved.
我不明白为什么你的祖母会跟这个有关系
I do.
我知道
Henrietta Lacks,
亨利埃塔·拉克斯
Tuskegee, Holmesburg.
塔斯基吉 霍尔默斯堡
The DeLucas aren't the first black people
德卢卡家的人不是第一批进行
to be secretly experimented on.
秘密实验的黑人
We're gonna need more drinks.
我们还得再来点酒
If I'm losing any brain cells tonight,
如果今晚我的脑细胞死了很多的话
it's gonna be because of tequila.
完全是因为龙舌兰
Well, I will leave you two to it.
你们俩继续吧
You okay?
你还好吗
If I get tetanus,
如果我患上了破伤风
I get free shots for life, Maria.
我这辈子都要一直打♥针♥了 玛莉亚
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么回事
MARIA: Kyle!
凯尔
Look out!
小心
Kyle.
凯尔
Dropped Valenti at the hospital.
在医院把瓦伦蒂放下了
He, um, did not want me to stay,
他不想让我留在那儿
which is weird, because I have excellent bedside manner.
很奇怪 因为我对待病人的态度非常好
Now that we know your illness is related to Caulfield,
既然我们现在知道了你的病跟考菲尔德有关
we can find a cure for it.
我们就能找到解药了
Maybe it's not an illness.
也许这不是病
I saw the future today, Guerin.
我今天看到未来了 格林
When I first found out
我第一发现
Grandma Patty was experimented on, I was furious.
帕蒂祖母被试验的时候 我非常生气
But what if my genetic inheritance isn't just...
但是如果我的基因遗传不止是
injustice?
不公呢
It's also actual superpowers.
它也是实实在在的超能力
Saved a life today.
今天救了一条命
And not just any life...
不是随便一条命
Kyle Valenti's.
而是凯尔·瓦伦蒂的命
Tomorrow,
明天
he's gonna turn around and save five more lives.
他就会救下至少5条其他人的生命
Yeah.
嗯
It's pretty awesome.
真是太棒了
Hmm, you smell like lighter fluid.
你闻起来就像是打火机油
Which I guess is better
所以我想这比用电爆♥炸♥毁
than trashing Mom's car with an electric outburst.
妈妈的车要好
Rosa.
罗莎
Look, I was gonna set her car on fire,
我本来是要烧了她的车的
but then I changed my mind.
但是我又改变主意了
I don't know why I couldn't do it.
我知道为什么我下不了手
She's hurt us so much.
她曾经伤害我们那么深
But then I saw you crying
但是然后我看到你哭了
and it made me so angry
我好生气
and I felt helpless and I just...
感觉很无助 我只想
I couldn't rescue you,
我救不了你
and I'm sorry. Hey, I'm fine.
我很抱歉 我没事的
Mom is gone,
妈妈已经走了
and she's never coming back.
再也不会回来了
I survived.
我没死
Liz, I blew up her car and she still didn't stay.
丽兹 我炸了她的车 但是她还是没有留下来
It's just... It's-it's all so pathetic.
这一切 都太悲哀了
We needed a mom.
我们以前需要妈妈
And it sucks that she didn't need us back.
她不想要我们真的好难受啊
But...
但是
you know, there's a silver lining
你知道 这一切
in all of this.
还有一丝希望
She's been sober for ten years.
她已经十年没有喝酒了
I saw her chip.
我看到了她的伤口
If Hurricane Helena can pull through,
如果海伦娜飓风能挺过去
so will you.
你也可以
What the hell happened?
到底怎么了
Eh, drunk driver tried to turn me into roadkill.
呃 醉酒司机想把我撞死
It's late.
很晚了
Why are you roaming around the hospital?
你怎么还在医院里乱晃
I was up in the gallery
我在画廊里
contemplating American downfall, thanks to progressive socialism.
沉思美国的衰落 多亏了进步的社♥会♥主♥义♥
But, uh, Magic Mike
但是 魔力麦克
seems much more interesting.
感觉更有趣
You want to give me a hand?
能帮我一把吗
Yeah.
好
Squeamish all of a sudden.
突然尖叫起来
What happened to the girl who brought snacks
截肢带零食的
to an amputation? Okay, it's different
那个女孩怎么样了 如果是别人的话
when it's someone I...
是不一样的 我
Look. Huh.
听着 嗯
I-I don't really have friends.
我没什么朋友
People tend to bail when things get real.
当事情变得越来越真实的时候 人们往往都会离开
I'm not into that.
我不喜欢那样
And...
还有
sometimes there are days where I feel
有时候我觉得
like you are the only person who sees me.
只有你能看到我
So it's a good thing that you didn't get turned...
好消息是你没有变得
The feeling is mutual.
感觉是双向的
How did you...
你是怎么
Don't worry.
别担心
I didn't zap her. I swear.
我没有杀她 我发誓
I told you she didn't like cops.
我跟你说了她不喜欢警♥察♥
Yeah.
嗯
About that, um...
这个嘛
I got a call from my buddy Joe
我警局的兄弟乔给我打电♥话♥了
down at the station about Cameron.
说了关于卡梅隆的事
She hasn't been answering my texts, and I was worried.
她一直没有回我消息 我很担心
Joe ran her plates,
乔查了一下
and her car was impounded just a couple hours away.
她的车就在几个小时前被扣押了
I mean, it's probably nothing,
很可能没事
but I'm gonna look into it.
但是我会去查的
And I'm turning in my badge and my gun,
我会交出我的警徽和手♥枪♥
but I can't do desk duty.
但是我不能做文职
My friend might be in trouble.
我的朋友可能有麻烦了
I get it.
我明白
I love that about you.
我喜欢这样的你
But it still scares me.
但是还是让我很害怕
I can't lose you again.
我不能再一次失去你
You won't.
不会的
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好
And... I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier.
抱歉之前我对你很凶
But, you know, now that, uh,
但是你知道 既然
we've had our first real fight
我们已经像一般情侣那样
as a couple... Oh.
吵过架了
I am not having makeup sex with you in my dad's diner.
我才不要跟你在我爸的餐厅来一次和好炮呢
Pretty sure it's half yours now.
这里有一半是你的了吧
Do you think that Noah chose me because I was already broken?
你觉不觉得诺亚选择我是因为我已经是坏的了
I think you are the only one of us
我觉得你是我们之中唯一
who ever keeps it together.
完整的人
I'm serious, Michael.
我跟你说真的呢 迈克尔
The night that drifter attacked me,
那个流浪汉袭击我的晚上
why am I the only one who started blacking out?
为什么只有我昏了过去
I mean, Max literally murdered a man,
马克斯真的杀了一个人
but I'm the one who breaks?
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表