剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Every small town has a story,
每个小镇都有自己的故事
but my hometown has a legend.
而我的家乡却有另一段传奇
Roswell was a sleepy cowboy settlement in postwar America,
罗斯威尔是战后美国很多牛仔的安身之处
full of farmers and military men,
那里住着很多农民和军人
until, one day, something extraordinary happened.
知道有一天 一件不同寻常的事情发生了
Or so the legend goes.
这段传奇故事也就开始了
Ever since, UFO enthusiasts have flooded in,
从那以后 UFO发烧友就不断涌入
searching for some cosmic phenomenon
在这里寻找宇宙现场
to prove we're not all alone in the universe.
来证明人类不是宇宙中唯一的主宰
As a kid, I was searching, too,
当我小的时候 我也曾经寻找
in my own way,
用我自己的方式
until I realized that Roswell is just a small town,
直到我意识到罗斯威尔只是一个小镇
full of small tragedies and small people,
小镇上充满小悲剧和小人物
people I never plan to see again.
一些我再也不想见到的小人物
Go further.
再过去点
You've got to be kidding me.
这是在逗我吧
So you let the Joneses and the Jenners through,
所以你就这样让琼斯一家和詹纳斯一家通过了
but you're gonna stop the Latina and tell me
然后你看到我是拉丁裔就让我停车然后告诉我
this is just a DWI checkpoint? Ma'am...
这只是酒后驾驶测试点 女士
I know Roswell
我知道罗斯威尔
is well past the 100-mile border zone, vato.
已经过了100英里的边境地区 孩子
Ma'am...
女士
So I will have the ACLU so far up your ass,
我会去公民自♥由♥协会投诉你
you'll be reciting the Tenth Circuit
到时候你就会做梦都背着第十条法规
Venzor-Castillo verdict in your sleep.
维扎尔-卡斯蒂略判决
Liz.
丽兹
Max.
麦克斯
It's been a long time.
好久不见
Ten years.
十年了
You're still in Roswell.
你还在罗斯威尔啊
And you're finally back.
你终于回来了
Problem, Evans?
有问题吗 埃文斯
Elizabeth Ortecho.
伊丽莎白·奥特里科
Sheriff Valenti. Hi.
你好 瓦伦蒂警长
Well, Kyle will be thrilled you're here for the reunion.
你能回来聚会 凯尔会非常开心的
Don't think anyone expected you to come back for it.
大家还以为你不会回来了
Reunion? This weekend?
聚会 这周末吗
Are you gonna breathalyze me, or...?
要不要我做酒精测试了
Nah. You were always a good girl, Liz.
不用了 你一直都是个好女孩 丽兹
Tell your dad I said hello.
代我向你♥爸♥问好
I know you think you're safe, but you're not.
我知道你以为你安全了 但是你没有
Aliens have already ruined your life.
外星人已经把你的生活毁了
Aliens are the Illuminati. They're conditioning us.
外星人是先觉者 他们在控制着我们
You ever tangle with a Beyoncé fan on Twitter? Relentless.
你有没有在推特上和碧昂斯的粉丝永无休止地吵架
They're brainwashed by subliminal messaging
他们其实是被音乐里的潜意识信息
in the music.
给洗♥脑♥了
And soon the war for the soul of America will be on.
一场灵魂大战将在美国拉开序幕
podcast.
这是一切重力为您带来的广播
Now a word from our sponsor, Alpha Testosterator gelcaps.
现在有请我们的赞助商发言 阿尔法凝胶测试仪
You really think aliens are after America?
你真的认为外星人在针对美国吗
It's the greatest country in the galaxy.
毕竟美国是全银河系最伟大的国家
Are you a believer?
你是信仰者吗
That's why I'm in Roswell.
这就是我来罗斯威尔的原因
My great-grandpa was impregnated by an alien here in 1947.
我的曾祖父在1947年被外星人搞大了肚子
Your great-grand... father?
你是说你的曾祖父吗
Abducted, probed.
被外星人绑♥架♥进行调查
Ever since, only men in the family carry children.
从此以后 我们家族只有男性才可以怀孕
Liz, what have I told you
丽兹 我是怎么跟你说的
about toying with the customers, huh?
不要戏弄客人
14 months I carried you, and still you don't listen.
我怀胎14个月生下了你 你还不听我的话
外星怀孕 真是太棒了 爸爸
Our little genius, finally home. Hmm.
我的小天才 终于回家啦
It's late. Are you off the clock?
很晚了 你下班了吗
Oh, Carl's wife had her baby.
卡尔的老婆生了
I'm covering his late shift this week.
我这周替他的班
How was the drive? Awesome.
一路上还好吗 棒极了
There's so much nothing to look at between Denver and Roswell.
丹佛和罗斯威尔的路上没什么美景
There was an ICE checkpoint on 285, Dad.
爸 285公路上有警♥察♥在查酒驾
We can sell the diner, move to a sanctuary city.
我们可以把餐厅卖♥♥了 搬到北部城市
I need to know you're not gonna get deported.
我需要知道你不会被驱逐出境
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
I like making milkshakes
我喜欢给打扮得像
for tourists dressed like little green men, hmm?
小绿人的游客做奶昔 好吗
Go upstairs, get some rest. Yeah.
上楼去休息吧 去吧
I'm already caffeinating. I can cover until closing.
我已经喝了咖啡了 关店门之前可以交给我了
I can do it in my sleep.
我闭着眼睛都能做
You... rest.
你去休息
You have to wear the antennae.
那你得戴上我的触角
No. No way.
不 不行
Men in Blackened salmon with Scully's sweet potato fries
穿着黑鲑鱼和史高丽红薯薯条
and extra flying sauce to go.
还有额外的飞行酱 打包
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
One, two...
一 二
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
We're closed.
我们关门了
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是我 抱歉
I, uh, I just came to tell you
我只是来告诉你
your left front running light is out.
你的左前行驶等没开
What?
什么
You, uh... you peeled out before I could say anything,
我还没来得及说话你就一溜烟地开走了
but that's why I stopped you.
但是那才是我为什么让你停车的原因
I'm not one of the bad guys, Liz.
丽兹 我不是坏人
Anyway, it was, uh... it was really good to see you.
总之 很高兴看到你
You want a milkshake?
你要不要来杯奶昔
I could put a couple shots of bourbon in.
我可以往里面放几杯波旁威士忌
Least I can do after I was a total bitch to you.
刚才那么对你 这是我力所能及能为你做的
No, you weren't.
你没有对我怎么样
Truth is, Immigration has been all over us.
事实上 这里移♥民♥的移♥民♥现象已经屡见不鲜了
Crime spiked, suits want to blame the undocumented,
犯罪猖獗 当官的想把锅甩到没证件的头上
but tearing families apart, that is not why I joined the force.
但是让每个家庭分崩离析 并不是我当警擦的原因
You wanted to be a writer.
你以前的梦想是当个作家
You remember that?
你还记得啊
So why did you join the force?
那你为什么要当警♥察♥
Why does anybody do anything?
为什么做什么事都要有理由呢
Come on.
说吧
I like protecting people.
我喜欢保护别人
It helps me sleep at night.
它使我夜里睡得安稳
Haven't heard this song in a while.
已经有一阵子没听到过这首歌♥了
This is my song.
这是属于我的歌♥
Song that makes me feel better when nothing else can.
没有什么东西能像这首歌♥一样给我快乐
My sister loved it.
我姐姐很喜欢这首歌♥
Whatever she thought was cool, I thought was cool, so...
她觉得什么事情很酷 我就会觉得这件事很酷 所以
I never got to tell you how sorry I am.
我以前一直没有向你道歉
It was a long time ago.
已经过去很久了
Right.
是啊
So... where you been?
所以 这些年你都去哪儿了
Denver, working on an experimental
丹佛 再生医学
regenerative medicine study.
实验的研究
We were onto something special, but of course
我们在研究一些很特殊的事 但是当然
we lost funding because someone needs money for a wall.
因为有些人要在边境上盖一堵墙 所以我们没有了资助
And now I'm here,
所以我就来这儿了
wearing antennae, and, uh...
戴着触角 然后
sharing a shake with my high school lab partner.
和我高中的实验室搭档在喝奶昔
Oh. Are-are we sharing?
是吗 你也要喝吗
Yeah.
对
You know, I used to... think about what I would say
你知道吗 如果还能再见到你
if I ever saw you again.
我要跟你说什么
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
No. No.
不 不
Liz?
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表