剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Clear.
离场
Shock.
电击
Max!
麦克斯
You can't be here, Iz, you have to go. No. No, no, no.
你不能来这 小伊 你得离开了 不 不 不 不
I'm not gonna let you go alone, okay?
我不会让你一个人离开的 好吗
I'm never gonna let you go alone.
我永远不会让你一个人离开
* They're spreading blankets on the beach... *
他们在海滩上铺开毯子
No, no, no.
不 不 不
* Yours was the first face that I saw *
你是我看到的第一幅面庞
* I think I was blind before I met you. *
在遇到你之前我一直盲目庸碌
There's not enough power.
能量不够
The defibrillator's cranked up as high
除颤器已经没办法
as it will go.
再调大了
It's not meant for a heart that's been dead for months.
这对死亡了几个月的心脏没有作用
No. No!
不 不
I have to call it.
我得宣布死亡时间了
No.
不
Do it again.
再试一次
Do it again!
再试一次
Come on, one more time. You have to.
拜托 再试一次 你必须再试一次
Charge.
充电
Clear.
离场
Shock!
电击
Uh, I, uh... I just came to check on the pacemaker.
我得来检查一下起搏器
I'm gonna come back. No, no, no. Hey, hey, hey.
我待会儿再回来 不 不 不
Stay. Stay.
留下 别走
What were you gonna do if the pacemaker hadn't worked?
如果起搏器不起作用你打算怎么办
I... would've kept him comfortable
我会尽可能在没有痛苦的情况下
for as long as possible.
维持他的生命
I would have told him I love him.
我会告诉他我爱他
And if his heart stopped beating
如果他的心脏停止跳动
and there was nothing I could do...
我也无力回天
I would've said goodbye.
我会向他告别
But we don't have to live in that
但是我们不用再为这种
"what if" scenario anymore.
可能 担惊受怕了
We saved him.
我们救了他
We're gonna keep him in the coma
我们会让他继续处于昏迷状态
until he's strong enough to wake up.
直到他有力气苏醒
And he will wake up.
他一定会醒来的
Whatever happens next, we're gonna handle it.
不管接下来发生什么 我们都能够处理好
Max is alive, Michael.
麦克斯还活着 迈克尔
First thing I remember is the three of us.
我记得的第一件事就是我们三个在一起
We woke up terrified and lost
我们惊恐万分地一同醒来
but together.
但是我们在一起
And then all of a sudden I was alone.
然后突然之间 只剩我孤身一人
And I got real good at being alone.
我也习惯了一个人
I'd given up on people entirely.
我完全放弃了他人的陪伴
* Somewhere past tomorrow... *
在明天之后
And then you found me again.
然后你又找到了我
* The life you live in dreams *
你所梦想的生活
Hell of a hero move.
真是英勇的行为
You showed up just in time.
你来得正是时候
* If you're ever broken *
如果你受到伤害
* There's always an open door *
大门永远为你敞开
* A beacon toward the shore *
就像海岸边的灯塔
* Sometimes it takes dark... *
有时候黑暗
When you are a kid who nobody loves,
当你被人所排挤时
kindness is a currency.
善意弥足珍贵
* Sometimes you need fire... *
有时你需要火焰
Friendship doesn't mean jack.
友情一文不值
Family just lies and hurts and leaves.
家人之间只会欺骗 背弃
I've only ever known love to be temporary.
你所了解到的爱从不长久
* 'Cause the stars are on your side *
因为星辰在你这边
So, yeah, I push people away.
所以我把别人推开
Every time someone threatens to care about me,
每次有人胆敢关心我
I test their love until they have to leave.
我就会不断考验他们的感情直到他们离开
* If you're holding breath... *
如果你屏住呼吸
Connection is conditional.
人际关系是有条件的
Everybody eventually gives up on the guy
最终所有人都会放弃那个
who refuses to be rescued.
不愿被救助的人
* Know you're bound for glory *
你注定成就荣耀
* And that all is never lost *
希望一直没有熄灭
* No matter the cost... *
不论需要付出多少
But y-you were the only one that I could never run off.
但是只有你从来没有离开
You never believed me when I tried to be something I wasn't.
当我掩饰我自己的时候你一向能够看穿
* Sometimes you need fire *
有时候你需要火焰
* To see you through the other side *
来照亮前进的方向
* So get up off your knees *
站起来
* Hope is still alive... *
希望没有熄灭
So, this thing in your chest...
这个植入你胸膛的东西
it might give your heart a pretty solid kick
时不时会
every once in a while.
调节你的心跳
Consider it payback.
就把这当作回报吧
It's my hero move, Max.
这是我的英雄之举 麦克斯
If you wake up, you consider us even, okay?
如果你醒来 我们就扯平了 好吗
If you wake up, we can be a family.
等你醒来 我们继续做一家人
Where's Isobel?
伊泽贝尔在哪
She's getting ready.
她在做准备
Getting ready... for what?
为什么 做准备
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You've been in a medically induced coma for 12 years.
你之前十二年一直处于药物诱导的昏迷
Taylor Swift is president now,
泰勒·斯威夫特现在是总统了
which, honestly, is for the best.
说实在的 这样也好
I begged you to understand.
我恳求你理解我
Max, it's gonna be fine.
麦克斯 会没事的
No.
不
I told you to let me go.
我让你放手
I can feel it inside me.
我能感受到能量在我身体里涌动
It's, it's symmetry. Okay?
这只是适应的过程
It's just energy for energy. We can deal with that.
能量的互换 我们能够处理
Fight it, Max.
反抗它 麦克斯
This isn't you.
你不是这样的人
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想要伤害你
I need to get out.
我得出去
I need to get away from you, from everyone.
我需要离开你 离开所有人
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
I made a promise
我做出过许诺
that if you came back and you weren't Max,
如果你复生之后并不是麦克斯
and you were actually gonna hurt people,
你要伤害别人
that I would kill you.
我会杀了你
I figure, hey,
我想
you got to play God.
既然你能够扮演上帝
Make life and death decisions all on your own.
按自己的想法做出生死抉择
Well, it's my turn now.
现在该轮到我了
We can be a matching set.
我们可以成为搭档
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表