剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Periodically slipping into John Wayne voice
而且时不时炫耀的时候就会装成
when he's peacocking. Oh, my God.
约翰·韦恩的声音 可不是嘛
And he thinks his Spanish is perfect.
而且他觉得自己西班牙语可好了
I ran into him at the market once and he said to the clerk,
我有次在市场上碰到他跟售货员说
"¿Tienes carne sin preservativos?"
Tienes carne sin preservativos
He asked for meat
他说的是
without a condom.
我要买♥♥不带套的肉
He was trying to impress you.
他是让你觉得他很棒而已
Yeah.
是啊
I get that. I do, I just, I wish...
我理解 我只是希望
he'd have known he didn't have to do that.
他知道自己不用取悦我的
He was enough.
他够好了
I just needed time to catch up.
而我只是需要时间追上他
Squeeze, don't pull.
捏紧 先别用力拉
He had no right.
他没权利这样
It wasn't just his life.
这不仅仅是他的生命
Rosa is my sister, and he just, he knew what he knew
罗莎是我妹妹 他知道他所了解的
and he did what he did. He never asked me.
他也做了他想做的 从没问过我的意见
Would you have let him save her?
那你会让他救她吗
If he had asked, I mean,
如果他问你的话
would you really have stopped him?
那你真的会阻止他吗
There are some choices
有些选择
people should never have to make.
永远不该让人来选的
Go ahead. Open it.
打开啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I should've given you a trigger warning.
我应该提前警告你一下的
What game are you playing?
你玩什么把戏呢
Some of them are games.
有些是游戏
Some are just regular sex toys.
有些只是性♥爱♥玩具
Well, you were right.
你说得对
About the handcuffs.
手铐的事情
I stole them from Max a few years ago.
这是几年前我从麦克斯那边偷的
It's just, the plastic ones are just so flimsy.
但是塑料手铐很容易坏啊
Did you want these back?
你还想要回去吗
No, thank you.
不用了谢谢
That won't be necessary.
没必要了
I'll let myself out.
我自己出去
That was incredible.
厉害啊
And now I'm scarred for life.
现在我永远都有阴影了
And death and whatever comes after that.
死后也会有 在之后不管是啥 也会有
You know, Max,
我跟你说麦克斯
you really should loosen up a little bit.
你真该放松一点
Do you know what hoverboarding is?
你知道悬浮滑板是什么吗
'Cause I think it could really help dislodge the stick...
我觉得真的能帮你
No, no. La, la, la, la. No, no, please.
不听不听 别说了
I already know way too-- I already know... You do know.
我已经知道太多了 没错你
You were blaming Michael for so long. I can never get it
你怪罪了迈克尔那么久 我一直都因为你
out of my head because of you. Please.
没法忘怀呢 好了
I miss you.
我好想你啊
Any time there's something...
每次有什么好笑的事情
funny or Mom says something extra or-or some...
或者是妈妈说了什么极端的话什么的
I go to call you or...
我就要打给你
I'll get in my car and start driving to your house.
我会上车开到你家
My mind keeps reaching for you.
我的脑海一直在不停的接近你
It's like a reflex, you know, when you love someone.
就好像条件反射一样 就是你爱一个人的时候
There should be a word for it.
应该专门有个词来形容的
You probably know the word for it.
你应该会知道的
So when you lose your person, it's...
所以当你失去了你的那个人
...the reflex doesn't get the memo.
条件反射并不知道
I keep reaching for you.
我还是会一直找你
I... open up a door
但当我打开门
and I slam into a brick wall.
我都会撞到墙上
It doesn't matter how many times
但无论我撞到墙上
I slam into that wall, I just,
多少次
I keep reaching for you,
我都还是会一直想要找你
and then losing you.
然后再次失去你
I lose you
我每天
a hundred times a day.
要失去你一百次
Where is the antidote? The pregnancy is not over.
解药呢 怀孕还没结束
I'll feel it when I'm free.
要是打掉了我有感觉的
I'll know.
我会知道的
Your breath is shallow. Damn it, Isobel.
你呼吸太浅了 妈的 伊莎贝尔
This is not a good time to be alone.
你现在不能一个人的
You know, the irony is, I'm not alone.
但讽刺的是 我不是一个人啊
For for the first time, I am just like all the other girls.
我第一次感觉自己跟其他女孩是一样的
Did you know that our city council
你知道市政厅刚刚颁布了法律
just passed a resolution banning clinics?
要禁止诊所了吗
They call Roswell the last sanctuary city for the unborn.
他们说罗斯维尔是未出生之人的最后一块圣地了
Just the unborn.
只有还未出生的
We don't have a women's shelter.
我们都没有女性庇护所
Well, our parents sure picked a fine place
咱们爸妈确实选了一个
to crash a flying saucer.
让飞船爆♥炸♥的好地方啊
You okay, DeLuca?
你没事吧 德卢卡
Uh, I-I was gonna give you space
我本来想让你和你妈
to... be with your mom,
留点空间
but there is something I need to tell y...
但我还有事情要告诉你
Is there?
是吗
Just go. I was gonna talk to you.
你走吧 我打算告诉你来着
How much do you know? Okay... Stop talking! Get out, Michael!
你知道多少 闭嘴 滚出去 迈克尔
Okay! Okay! I'll go! Get out!
好 我走 我走 滚啊
But there's-there's something you need to know.
但真有事情要告诉你
There's something you need to know.
真的你得知道的
You remember when I used to come in
你记得我之前会来你家
and sleep on your floor?
睡地板吗
You-you used to have a nightmare.
你以前会做噩梦
...you were alone
你孤身一人
in a cold, dark room and there was something...
在一个什么寒冷黑暗的房♥间里什么的
You couldn't get up. You were, uh...
你起不来 你被
Chained to the floor.
绑在地板上了
I'd wake up all freaked out
我会惊醒 很害怕
and run to your room.
跑到你房♥间去
Mm. You'd make a little bed
你会在地板上
for me on the floor and mind-meld me to a happy memory.
给我铺个小床 带我回忆开心的事情
You've always taken such good care of me.
你一直会把我照顾的很好
Michael, too.
迈克尔也是
I think you'd be a really good mom, Isobel.
你会成为好妈妈的 伊莎贝尔
You don't have to do this.
你不用这样做的
Motherhood...
当母亲
isn't what this is about.
不是这件事的重点
I might want to be a mom someday. I...
可能某天我想当母亲
Not like this.
但不是这样
Not when it's been... inflicted on me.
但不是要强加给我的
I can't have Noah's baby. I...
我不能怀着诺亚的孩子
I can't recover from what he did
我没办法从他做的事情中痊愈
until I put an end
直到我能够将
to the parts of him
我身体里的那部分他
that are living inside of me.
彻底终结
I have to do it on my own terms. Do you get that?
我得按照自己的方式来 你明白吗
The only person
唯一一个
who will always love me
永远爱我的
and come to my rescue
会来解救我的人
is me.
是我
That's what this is about.
这才是重点
Then you're doing the right thing.
那你做的就是正确的事情
I know.
我知道
Besides, if I were that good at taking care of you,
而且 如果我真能照顾好你
you'd have made it to 30.
你就能活过三十岁了
Oh, that's a lot of blood, Isobel.
好多血啊 伊莎贝尔
It's time.
到时候了
It's time. Come on, get up.
到时候了 起来
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表