剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
but Charlie Cameron sent me instead.
但查理·卡梅隆却派我来了
Come on, let's sit down. I'll buy you a burger.
来吧 坐下吧 我给你买♥♥个汉堡
* There's more than meets the eye... *
事情并非表面看上去那么简单
My uncle used to bring me here.
我叔叔过去常带我来这里
That was back when it catered to a more civil clientele.
那时候这里客人要更文雅
People who actually respected the history of this town.
那些真正尊重这个小镇历史的人
Well, if only someone would make America great again.
要是有人能让美国再次伟大就好了
Here you go.
来
I'll be back in a second.
我待会再回来
Tell me what you know about Jenna Cameron.
告诉我你对詹娜·卡梅隆的了解
She's missing.
她失踪了
Uh, the last time I saw her,
我最后一次见到她时
she came to me with questions about her sister.
她问了我一些关于她姐姐的问题
And I told her that
我告诉她
the people most interested in Charlie's device were
对查理的装置最感兴趣的人
a black ops group based out of Los Alamos.
是洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯的一个黑色行动小组
They're called Deep Sky.
他们被称为深空
This is their logo. Paramilitary.
这是他们的标志 准军事组织
And I told Jenna that...
我告诉詹娜
what she was getting into was gonna be dangerous.
她掺和的事情会很危险
But apparently, she didn't listen.
但是显然 她没有听进去
So what are you working on right now?
所以你现在在计划什么
I, um, have big plans
我有一个宏伟的计划
to scrub out the fryer this weekend with my dad.
这个周末和我爸爸一起清理油炸锅
Oh, God. Waitressing's really got to blow
噢天 你在实验室里
when you've grown a fully functioning heart muscle
长出一块功能齐全的心肌
in a lab.
你却要去当服务员
Or are you not the same Elizabeth Ortecho
还是你不是那个在2013年跟别人合著出一篇
who coauthored a 2013 paper on cellular reprogramming?
关于细胞重编程论文的伊丽莎白·奥泰科
Some people build model trains; I do my homework.
有些人建造模型火车 我做了一点功课
Your boyfriends seems more like the train type.
你的男朋友们看起来更像造火车那型的
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
We've discovered new worlds and changed the course of mankind
我们从显微镜里发现了新的世界
from a microscope.
改变了人类的进程
Should I go Netflix and chill with my boyfriend
我应该和男友一起看网飞放松一下
or stay in the lab, architecting the future?
还是留在实验室里设计未来
No offense,
无意冒犯
but if it's true that you've been in prison
但如果你确实进过监狱
and in hiding, it does not seem
躲起来了 那你似乎
like you've seen much of the inside of a lab, either.
也没怎么在实验室呆过
I went too far.
我做得太过了
I thought that I was building something with real value.
我以为我在建造一些有真正价值的东西
The thing is, anything that has the potential
问题是 任何有可能产生
to create real change, it scares people.
真正改变的事情 都会让人害怕
And anything that scares people is inherently dangerous,
无论你的意图是什么 任何让人害怕的事情
no matter what your intention is.
本质上都是危险的
You could start over.
你可以重新开始
Get a new identity, work at a research university.
找个新身份 在学科研究型大学工作
I've done extraordinary things.
我做了很多了不起的事情
Everything ordinary is ruined now.
一切了不起的事情现在都毁了
Charlie Cameron's mind is a unique specimen.
查理·卡梅隆的大脑是一个独特的标本
Kind of like you.
有点像你
And there's always someone in the shadows waiting
总有一些人在暗处等着
to crack those open.
敲开你们的脑袋
What did you do to Jenna?
你对詹娜做了什么
I told her the truth.
我告诉了她真♥相♥
Which is more than you ever did.
比你说过的还多
You're kind of a wolf in sheep's clothing, aren't you?
你有点像披着羊皮的狼 不是吗
And what are you?
你是什么
Do you feel like a hero?
你感觉像个英雄吗
All those people you tortured, all those people you killed.
那些你折磨过的人 那些你杀害的人
Turns out none of them was an enemy.
结果发现他们都不是敌人
They were refugees.
他们是难民
So you're not just a murderer, you're a failure.
所以你不仅是一个谋杀犯 你还是个失败者
Yeah, I know. I am.
是的 我知道 我是
But I tell you,
但是我告诉你
something shifted in my brain...
当我中风时
...when I had the stroke.
我的大脑发生了一些变化
All the hate's gone out of me.
我身上所有的仇恨都消失了
All the fight.
所有的战斗
Caulfield is over and my son Flint has been reassigned.
考菲尔德事件结束了 我的儿子弗林特被调任了
Look at me.
看着我
I can barely walk.
我连走路都艰难
Uh, you know, I-I think I'm gonna pass on the burger.
我想我还是不吃汉堡了
And I hope you find Jenna.
我希望你能找到詹娜
I always did like her.
我一直都很喜欢她
He said Cam is headed to Los Alamos
他说 卡梅伦将前往
to investigate a group called Deep Sky.
洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯调查一个名为深空的组织
Does that mean anything to you?
你知道这是什么吗
No.
不
Let me reach out to some of my military contacts,
让我联♥系♥一下我的军队联♥系♥人
do some recon.
侦察一下
Give me a day, we'll go from there.
给我一天时间 我们从那里出发
Think she's lying?
觉得她在说谎吗
I think she's scared.
我觉得她害怕了
I got a few guys I'm gonna call...
我去打几个电♥话♥
...from the reclined position of my easy chair,
坐在我的安乐椅上打
letting my heart continue to quietly heal.
这样就可以让我的心脏继续平静地愈合
Bueno.
很好
* I've been thinking it over *
我好好想过
* Thinking it over again and again *
想了一遍又一遍
* I've been running for cover, running for cover *
我一直在逃避 逃避
* From your grip, wicked man *
你的控制 恶人
* Oh, wicked man, wicked man *
恶人 恶人
* I ain't gonna fall into your trap... *
我不会落入你的圈套
Oh, man.
噢兄弟
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you just...
还好 还好 你
You got me in the leg that does all the extra work.
你射到我的好腿了
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
I'm so sorry. I-I had no idea.
对不起 我不知道
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
It's not usually the story that I lead with.
我不经常告诉别人这件事
Well, for future reference, you totally should.
以后的话 你完全应该讲
Heroes are sexy.
英雄总是性感的
* Into your trap *
落入你的陷阱
I-I... I should get this.
我 我接个电♥话♥
* No, no. *
不 不
If you're looking for the bourbon
如果你在找你放在桌子上的
you left in your desk, it's gone.
波旁威士忌 那就没有了
I'm looking for the sample of yellow pollen.
我在找黄色花粉的样品
The stuff I swept off the floor after throwing it at Noah?
我扔给诺亚后从地板上扫下来的那东西
I don't know, I didn't, I didn't see it while we were packing up.
我不知道 我没有 我们收拾的时候我没有看到它
Well, it was here a few months back!
几个月前就在这里的
Did I miss an experiment where it grew legs
它是自己长了腿
and a fondness for the outdoors?
跑走了吗
Could have been accidentally thrown away.
可能被意外扔掉了
Sample was too oxidized to be of much use, and I've been trying
样品被氧化得太厉害用处不大
to get my hands on fresh flowers but it's impossible.
我一直在设法弄到鲜花 但不可能做到
I think they might be extinct.
我想它们可能灭绝了
Why are you freaking out?
你为什么这么紧张
Because I have a math problem.
因为我有一个数学问题
There's only one flower in Maria's necklace,
玛丽亚的项链上只有一朵花
but there are two DeLuca women and apparently,
但却有两个德鲁卡女人 显然
the flower is the key to preventing their illness.
这朵花是预防她们的疾病的关键
This is everything from the Caulfield drives
这些是考菲尔德硬盘上
and the experiments done on Maria's grandmother.
和玛丽亚祖母身上做的实验的数据
A lot of it was lost in a lab fire
很多都在80年代的
in the '80s, but... I'll take a look.
实验室火灾中丢失了但是 我来看看
I just want you to see if anything done could be undone.
我只是想让你看看有没有什么事情是可以挽回的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表