剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
This is a morphine drip.
这是吗♥啡♥
Click it if you, uh... I know.
如果你 可以按一下这个 我知道
I know what it does.
我知道它是做什么用的
Yeah, right.
好吧
Well, I want you to know that it's over between Guerin and me.
我想让你知道我和格林之间结束了
I don't want to discuss that.
我不想谈这事
Dr. Winston, pick up.
温斯顿医生 请接电♥话♥
Dr. Winston, pick up.
温斯顿医生 请接电♥话♥
Flint broke into the bunker.
弗林特闯进了地堡里
He left behind a bunch of after action reports
他留下了一摞子有关那天晚上
from the night of the crash.
大爆♥炸♥的行动报告
I think he was trying to get me to understand why...
我想他应该是试图让我理解到底为什么
Well, it worked.
而且它起作用了
I get why you want to eradicate them now.
我知道你为什么想消灭他们了
The violence that those aliens inflicted
那个晚上外星人给
on those honest American soldiers
我们忠诚的美国士兵所造成的伤害
that night is unforgivable.
是不可饶恕的
When I met Michael, I didn't know what he was.
我遇到迈克尔的时候 并不知道他是什么东西
But I do now.
但现在我知道了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, those bastards--
那些混♥蛋♥
they sent out one that looked like a woman first,
他们一开始派出来一个看起来像女人的
just to make sure
只是为了
our men lowered their weapons, and they did.
骗我们的士兵们放下手里的武器 他们放下了
Our men who were still recovering from World War II,
士兵们刚从二战中恢复过来
just caught vulnerable.
他们还很脆弱
Disgusting.
真恶心
And Tripp was never the same.
特里普也跟以前不一样了
Who's Tripp?
特里普是谁
Rosa?
罗莎
Help.
救救我
You're the only one.
只有你能救我
When my sister and I were little...
我和我姐姐还是小孩子的时候
our Dad brought us to Roswell.
我们的爸爸带我们来到罗斯维尔
We were obsessed with aliens
我们当时对外星人都很着迷
and the crash
还有那次大爆♥炸♥
and X-Files.
还有X档案
And it was... it was the perfect trip.
那次旅行简直是太完美了
I think that's why I moved to Roswell.
我想这可能是我搬到罗斯威尔来的原因吧
That's where I felt closest to her.
这是离她最近的地方
It was like...
就好像
trying to go back in time somehow.
试图回到过去
Time travel really messes with you.
时空旅行真的是会把你搞得一团糟
I am eight years older than my older sister.
我现在比那时候的姐姐大8岁
She used to be my hero. She was kinetic,
她以前就是我心目中的英雄 她活泼
disruptive, cool.
爱搞恶作剧 很酷
Now that I'm an adult,
现在我成人了
I'm-I'm pretty sure she's bipolar,
我 我很确定她得了抑郁狂躁症
and she needs help.
她需要帮助
And if I try to save Max,
如果我试图帮助麦克斯
I-I'm letting Rosa twist in the wind, so,
我 我就会让罗莎孤立无援 所以
hence the wine ready in my drawer.
从此我的抽屉里就会放着酒
Yeah.
我明白
Well, we all have our unhealthy coping mechanisms.
我们各有一套不健康的应对办法
Yup. You want to try mine?
是啊 你想试试我的威士忌吗
I'm puking,
我吐了
but still not bleeding, so,
但是还是没有流血 所以
it's gonna be a long, bad day ahead.
今天应该是挺难熬的了
How are you gonna know that what kills
你怎么知道杀死了诺亚的
Noah's demon spawn won't kill you, too?
恶魔胎儿不会也杀死你
I don't know.
我不知道
Did you know?
你知道吗
Did you know that you were gonna die
你知道当你救罗莎的时候
when you saved Rosa? I mean, was there a moment
你可能会死掉吗 有没有那么一瞬间
that you realized...
你意识到这一点
"This is going to kill me,"
我可能会死掉
and you did it anyway?
但你还是那么做了
On the day my husband died.
就在我丈夫死了的那天
I wouldn't have left you, Iz.
我不会离开你的 伊兹
That's exactly the kind
我也幻想着
of thing a figment of my imagination would say.
你会说出这样的话
Deep down, you know I would never choose anyone over you,
内心深处 你知道我不会为了任何人而离开你
because you would never choose anyone over me.
因为你也会这样对我
Not even yourself.
为了我你甚至可以不顾你自己
You're training every day because you want
你每天都接受训练因为你想
to be the one to bring me back,
成为那个救活我的人
even if it costs you your life.
即便你知道这样会付出你的生命
Do you think I want to come back
你认为我想回到一个
to a world without you in it?
没有你的世界吗
Mrs. Bracken.
布拉肯太太
You got a second to help me clear something up?
你有时间来为我澄清一件事吗
you know, Sheriff, I would,
警长 你知道我很乐意
but, um, I have the flu.
但是我 感冒了
I got my shots.
我不怕传染
Oh, you're gonna pay for that
你会为此付出
in all kinds of ways.
所有的代价的
Okay.
好了
Okay, I know... I know this is weird.
好了 我知道 我知道这有点诡异
What is going on? I'm turning into my mom.
怎么回事 我变成我妈妈了
I lost time at the gala, Michael's hand...
我在活动上忘了时间 迈克尔的手
No. I'm seeing things, I'm seeing things.
不 我有幻觉了 我有幻觉了
No, I'm real. I'm here.
不 是我 不是幻觉
Ah, help! I...
救命 我
It's what Mom said. She's dead.
我妈妈就那么说 这个女的死了
Maria, hey. Stop.
玛丽亚 嘿 别这样
You're not crazy.
你没疯
I'm right here.
是我
I reserve the right to be the mentally ill one
在我们之间 我才是有可能成为疯子的那个
in this friendship. It's kind of my thing.
那是属于我的专利
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
Don't really know how to lie about that, so...
不知道该怎么对你说 所以
Do you believe in aliens?
你相信有外星人吗
Should've given you a trigger warning.
应该提前给你个提醒的
The M.E., Dr. Holden,
法医 霍顿医生
listed Noah's cause of death
写了诺亚的死因
as cardiac arrest due to lightning strike.
是心脏骤停 因为被闪电击中了
No other abnormalities were listed.
没有任何其它的异常
But that's not consistent with the crime scene photos.
但是这说法和罪案现场的照片不符
You see these ligature marks
你看到这些捆绑的痕迹了吗
on his wrists and ankles? Yeah, I'll, um...
在他的手腕和脚踝处都有 额 我就
I'll take your word for it.
我就直接相信你说的就行了
These marks are consistent with zip ties.
这些痕迹和扎绳捆的相符合
And these...
而这些
with struggling against police-issue handcuffs.
应该是在警♥察♥给他戴上手铐时挣扎所致
Like Max's.
跟麦克斯的一样
You know, will you-- Will you excuse me...
我先 我先
just for one minute?
失陪一下行吗
You and Max did this?
你和麦克斯之前会这样做吗
Yeah, sometimes.
有时候吧
What's funny?
笑什么
Nothing, he just, uh...
没什么 就是
ah, he was such a baby when he would miss a shot,
他每次一枪没打中就跟小孩似的
you know, just, every excuse in the world.
找遍所有借口
: "You feel that, uh, breeze pick up?"
你感觉到起风了吗
"You ever get those floaters in your eye?" Oh, God.
你眼前没有小虫子一样的东西飘过吗 天啊
My personal favorite:
我最喜欢的一句
"Got these briefs on Mom got me for Christmas.
我穿的内♥裤♥是妈妈圣诞节送我的
Don't feel right."
有点不舒服
That macho streak, man. Yeah.
他真的超级大男子主义的
Manifests as bullheadedness, an infallible sense of judgement.
顽固透顶 觉得他的判断永远不会错
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表