剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Like, in general.
总之
He thinks his life's gonna turn out like the end of E.T.,
他认为他的生活会变得像《ET》里面的外星人一样
and I don't want to stress out his heart right now,
而我又不想给他的新心脏增加太多的压力
so I haven't told him that I'm back to work in the lab.
所以我还没有告诉他 我又开始回到实验室工作了
Another way to not cause him any stress
另一个可以不让他太有压力的方法就是
would be to just maybe not experiment on alien DNA.
不要再做什么外星人DNA试验了
You know that, right?
你明白的 是不是
It's me.
这可是我啊
There's no risk of guys in hazmat suits
他没有面临什么穿着有害物质西服的坏人
stealing him out of a bicycle basket.
把他从自行车车筐里偷走的风险
I mean, I would-I would never expose his family.
我永远都 都不会让他的家人曝光
And what if my research could help Maria?
而且 如果我的研究可以帮助玛丽亚呢
I looked at those files. Any record of the experiment
我查看过这些文件 玛丽亚外婆的试验成果
done on Maria's grandmother was lost in a fire.
都在火中毁于一旦了
What are you doing in that lab? Kyle,
你到底在实验室里做什么呢 凯尔
the aliens have never been sick.
外星人从来都不生病
So my theory is that
所以我的理论是
their planet is very similar to ours,
他们居住的星球和我们的很像
but just more evolved.
但是却更为进化
So its inhabitants have built up a hereditary immunity
所以他们的居民形成了遗传性的免疫力
to illnesses that still plague this planet.
这种使得他们对于地球上的疾病是有免疫能力的
So you're saying... Down the line,
所以你是说 沿着这个思路走下去
alien DNA could create a universal vaccine.
外星人DNA可以制♥造♥出一种疫苗
This could end illness.
会终结所有的疾病
Cool. Good to know we're operating
酷 真高兴我们能在
in the realm of realism here.
现实世界中实现
Oh... What is it?
是什么糊了
Should we call the fire department?
我们要不要叫消防车
Maybe I could meet a cute fireman.
也许我会遇到一个帅帅的消防员呢
Since the doctor I sometimes make out with
既然和我约会的医生
is whisper-yelling at his ex-girlfriend
和自己的前任还有算是半个妹妹的人
slash, kinda-sister person.
一直在窃窃私语
These shakes are on the house.
这些奶昔算我请你们的
We were whispering about you, if that helps.
我们窃窃私语的都是有关你的事 如果这能让你舒服点的话
Kyle is totally into you.
凯尔对你完全着迷了
I'm right here. It helps,
我还在这呢 的确是舒服点了
but, uh, this is still a first date story
但这仍然算的上是一个连Reddit网站都喜欢的
fit for a Reddit thread.
八卦首约故事
Oh, it could be worse.
还有比这更糟的呢
I just went on a date with a guy who had selective amnesia
我刚刚约会了一个男的 他碰巧有选择性遗忘症
and forgot that I existed.
然后忘了我是谁
And the first thing he wanted to know
他想知道的第一件事
was the worst thing I ever did.
就是我曾做过的最差劲的事
Um, I'm guessing that ended badly.
那我想你们结局一定不太好吧
Oh, he's the love of her life.
哦 他是她毕生所爱
Are you attracted to red flags?
你喜欢冒险是吗
Red has always been my color.
我一直都喜欢红色的东西
If you need anything...
如果你们还想要什么别的
You know what? Kyle knows where everything is.
凯尔对这里很了解
So, um, I'm gonna be upstairs with my research,
所以 我要上楼做我的研究去了
...just, uh, shout when you want to leave.
你们走的时候喊一声就行了
She's not subtle.
她有点迟钝
So... Valenti...
那么 瓦伦蒂
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
你曾做过的最差劲的事是什么
I was a high school dick.
我高中时特别混♥蛋♥
And the guy I treated the worst back then
我那时对他特别差劲
is one of the only people I can count on now.
但结果现在发现他成了我可以信赖的人中的一个
And I hate what I put him through.
我讨厌自己曾让他那么的难受
I once catfished a girl for an entire semester
我曾经骗了一个女孩一整个学期
just so that she could get stood up at prom
好让她在毕业舞会上被她那个
by her super hot, super fake boyfriend.
超级性感超级假的男友放鸽子
You were a bully?
你 欺负别人
I've evolved since high school.
高中后我就变好了
It's just annoying because
可是很讨厌的是我一直
I can't shake off that insecurity.
都没有安全感
I can't stop thinking what someone as perfect as you
我一直在想 像你这么完美的人
is doing with someone like me.
怎么会跟我在一起呢
Stop it. I'm not perfect, Steph.
别这么说 我可不完美斯蒂芬
The other day, I tried looking for you at the hospital.
前几天 我试着去医院找你
And I found you on an operating table.
然后我发现你在手术台上
That was a routine procedure. Stop.
只是一台例行手术而已 别骗我了
I know you're dying.
我知道你在说谎
It's none of your business!
不关你事
We just kissed a few times.
我们只是亲了几次而已
That doesn't give you unfettered access
这并不代表你可以自♥由♥查阅
to my medical records.
我的医疗记录
Did you know that I was sick
在你吻我之前
before you kissed me?
你知道我病了吗
Yeah, but I meant it...
我知道 但是我不是故意
I thought you were the only one who saw me as a person,
我以为你是唯一把我当人看
and not as a patient.
而不是把我当病人看的人
But then you pity-kissed me?!
可你却因为可怜我而吻我
Wow, that's what this is. No.
就是这样的对吧 不是这样的
You just want to be some big hero
你只是想成为一个大英雄
that gives the dying girl one last thrill.
给那个垂死的女孩最后一次刺♥激♥
Well, it'll be a great story once I'm gone.
我死之后这会成为你的伟大事迹吧
Look, Steph, would you please...
听着 斯蒂芬 求你了
Do not follow me.
别跟着我
Hey, hey, I heard the yelling.
嘿 嘿 我听到你们吵架了
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
This antitoxin I want to develop,
我想研制的抗毒素
it could help her. She doesn't have time for that.
对她有帮助 她没有时间等抗毒素了
If there's information that could prevent a body count,
如果有信息可以用来阻止牺牲
and I don't apply it to saving lives,
而我不用它来拯救生命
I mean, isn't that blood on my hands?
这样不就代表我也参与害死他们吗
Do you even hear yourself?
你听听自己说的话
Come back to Earth, Liz.
现实点吧 丽兹
If you go public with research based on alien DNA,
如果你公开了外星人DNA的研究
it would risk exposing the aliens.
就会有暴露外星人的风险
I would never let that happen. Me neither.
我绝不会让这种事发生 我也不会
Because you'd risk exposing Rosa.
因为这样你就冒着曝光罗莎的危险了
The pod altered her DNA, too.
孵化仓也改变了她的DNA
You have to stop.
你得停止这样的想法了
We're closed!
打烊了
Max is in serious trouble.
麦克斯有大♥麻♥烦了
Do you want to tell Liz how you royally boned us, Kyle,
你想告诉利兹你是怎么害惨我们的吗 凯尔
or should I?
还是应该我来
It's midnight, cowgirls and cowboys.
现在是午夜 女牛仔和男牛仔
Here you go. Dollar lemon drop shots
来 在接下来的12分钟里
for the next 12 minutes.
可以喝一美元一杯的柠檬饮料
I'm gonna need another one of those.
我要再来一杯
I know you can drink and talk at the same time, Sanders.
我知道你可以边喝酒边聊天 桑德斯
Oh, damn, I'm out of smokes.
该死 我没烟了
How are you even still alive?
你怎么还活着
It ain't good genes.
这可不关基因的事
My mom died young,
我妈英年早逝
and Dad was a violent son-of-a-bitch deadbeat.
我爸是个暴♥力♥的混♥蛋♥
I ran away as soon as I could.
我一有机会就跑了
And I ended up, as people tend to do,
我最后 就像人们通常做的那样
at a little diner
在一个小镇的
on a little street in a little town.
一条小街上的一家小餐馆里
* Right on track 29... *
就在29号♥跑道上
That all you got?
你就只有这些吗
Well, I need peppers, tomatoes. Where are my onions?
我要辣椒 西红柿 我的洋葱呢
Sorry, sir. I can't get a damn thing to grow in this drought.
对不起 先生 在这干旱的天气里我什么都种不了
Hope your customers like their omelets plain.
希望你的顾客喜欢清淡的煎蛋卷
I like 'em plain.
我就喜欢清淡的
I can wash dishes or mop floors.
我会洗碗或拖地板
This look like Soviet Russia?
这里看起来像苏联吗
I don't know. Well, it ain't.
不好说 那我告诉你这里不是
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表