剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
the events the night of the gala were my fault.
让她怀疑节日夜晚的事是我的错
So... I owe you.
所以 我欠你的
I've lost track of who owes who what at this point.
我已经不知道要如何算的清到底谁欠谁的了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, this is the one.
就是这个了
Shall we?
打开吧
What is that?
那是什么
It looks like embryonic fluid.
看起来好像是胚胎培养液
There must've been a pod in here.
那之前这里肯定有个孵化仓
And I'm officially in too deep.
看起来我卷入的太深了
I understood literally all of that.
我居然能听得懂你说的是什么
You know, I miss the, uh, misty water-colored days
我开始想念那些多彩多姿的日子
of managing rowdy drunk rednecks
要处理喝多了的乡下人
and meth heads. Yeah, well, you know,
还有吸到嗨的客人们 是啊
once we get my sister back, I'm gonna need
如果我可以找回我姐的话 我可能
a fifth of whiskey and some supervision,
要自己干掉一大瓶威士忌 然后也需要人照顾
so half of that might come true.
所以你说的这些很快就能成真了
Bolt cutters.
大铁钳
Thanks.
谢谢
CAMERON: Look, Watson.
看 华生
A clue.
线索
I'm not Watson, you're Watson.
我不是华生 你才是
You're definitely Watson.
你绝对是华生
Okay there.
好了
Okay, I'm ready to jump back in there,
我准备要回去
find out about her month on the lam.
弄清楚她的逃亡岁月了
Take off that bracelet, I can bring you in with me.
把你的手链摘掉 我可以带你和我一起去
You go. I'll wait here in case you pass out off that chair.
你去吧 我在这等着以免你晕过去从那椅子上掉下来
I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
我觉得这是你跟我说过最贴心的话了
We just had the floors done.
我刚把地板装♥修♥好
Mimi...
米米
I know you think you're doing
我知道你认为自己做的是对的
the right thing, but Helena is holding people hostage.
但是海伦娜抓了他们做人♥质♥
We have to understand her motive.
我们得弄清楚她的动机
You all think I'm losing my mind.
你们都认为我疯了
But I just... slip out of my time
但我其实只是从自己的时光中溜出去
and into a different one every once in a while.
偶尔进入到别人的时光中而已
Sometimes Maria's.
有时是玛丽亚的
Or Mama's.
或者妈妈的
Other women in our future or past.
或者过去和将来的其他女人的
I saw you when you were a baby.
我能看到你还是个婴儿的时候
The sky was red.
天空是红色的
What can you tell me about your time with Helena?
你在海伦娜的时间时都发生什么了
She had you for a month.
她占据了你的身体一个月
We were in a motel.
我们在一个汽车旅馆里
We watched movies.
我们看电视
We laughed and gossiped.
我们笑啊 闲聊啊
She wanted to trigger my visions...
她想要引起我的幻视
gather information.
收集一些信息
What information?
什么信息
What did you tell her?
你都告诉她什么了
What did you see?
你看见什么了
What's important is,
重要的是
Helena will take care of our girls.
海伦娜会照顾好孩子们
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
That's enough.
够了
I tried.
我试过了
She's fading.
她的意识越来越弱了
She's tired.
她累了
It's harder when she's tired.
她累的时候就会很困难
Come on, Mom.
来吧妈妈
I'll take you back to Sunset Mesa.
我带你回日落赡养院
Maria, you just have to look for the signs in the water.
玛丽亚 你要去寻找水中的预示
You have to believe.
你必须要有信念
Go on, you'd better hurry.
去吧 你得抓紧走
Hurry where?
抓紧去哪
CrashCon closing night!
陨落餐厅游园会今晚结束啊
You don't want to miss the fireworks.
你不想错过烟火表演吧
You always loved the fireworks.
你一直都很喜欢看烟火
MAX: Okay, all these notes are
这些都是海伦娜写给
from Helena to Jim Valenti.
吉姆·瓦伦蒂的信
This is from the week Rosa died.
这是罗莎死之前的那一周
I mean, even 20 years after their affair,
我是说 他们那段感情都过去20年了
she's still writing and he's still saving her letters.
她还在给他写信 而他还留着她写的信
Ah, pining after an Ortecho for years and years.
一年年地为奥特里科家的伤怀
It's so weird.
太奇怪了
Who does that?
谁会那么做呢
This is a...
这是
this is a receipt.
这是张收据
It's a money transfer he made around the same time.
这是他在那时做的银行转账
He paid Daniel Fuller a thousand bucks.
他付给了丹尼尔·富勒一千块
Fuller was the county coroner.
富勒是个验尸官
Okay, we still don't know how Noah
我们还是不知道诺亚
got Rosa's body into the pod, right?
是如何把罗莎的尸体放进孵化仓的 对吗
But Jim had Project Shepherd connections to the morgue.
但是吉姆有牧羊犬计划的人能接触到停尸间
So maybe if Noah knew about Jim
所以也许诺亚知道吉姆
and knew that he'd be grieving Rosa,
并且知道他会悼念罗莎
he could have told Jim where to find the pod,
也许他告诉吉姆去哪能找到孵化仓
right, and-and maybe he didn't even take the pod
没错 也许他一直没有把孵化仓拿回来
back until after Jim died.
直到吉姆去世
I mean, this is all
这些
a bunch of conjecture, I...
都只是猜测而已 我
Jim pulled me aside at high school graduation, he said
吉姆在高中毕业典礼上把我拉到了一边 他说
I was the kind of guy the sheriff's department could use.
我是州长办公室可能会用的上的人
Look, I mean, maybe... I mean, he never let on,
我是说 也许 他从未泄密
but maybe he knew I was an alien, right?
但是也许他早知道我是个外星人 是不是
Maybe he knew more than that.
也许他知道的比那还多
Okay, Evans?
埃文斯
Breathe. You're...
喘口气 你
you're looking a little clammy.
你看上去有点冒汗了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没事
No, see?
没事吗
Something's going on, and you're gonna tell me
肯定有事 要么你告诉我
or I'm out, I swear to God.
要么我就走了 我发誓
Okay, you can't tell anyone.
好吧 你不能告诉别人
Yeah, you know I won't. Okay.
你知道我不会的 好
I've been taking this antidote that Liz made.
我一直在吃丽兹制♥造♥的解毒剂
No... She doesn't know.
不 她不知道
But it's rebuilding some of my memories
但这解毒剂重塑了我在1947年坠毁时的
from before the 1947 crash, right?
一部分记忆
I was just a little kid, but I had a destiny.
我那时还只是个孩子 但我肩负使命
I had responsibilities.
身负重任
Right, you're the, the savior.
我知道 你是救世主
Yes-- well, maybe.
对 也许是
But I-I was starting to remember these symbols
但是我 开始记起我们古老语言中的
from our old language, right?
一些符号♥
I remember what they mean, but, uh, but...
我想起来它们是什么意思了 但是 但
it's like the meaning is just out of reach.
那是种我有点想不明白的意思
And I'm... I'm out of the antidote.
而我 我没有解毒剂了
And, you know, Liz is getting suspicious.
而丽兹有点怀疑我了
So... Hmm.
所以
No.
不行
Oh, I-I didn't say anything.
我还什么都没说呢
Really?
真的吗
Can you tell that to your face?
看看你自己的样子再说这话
I'm not using my friendship with your girlfriend
我不会利用和你女朋友的友谊
to steal alien steroids for you.
来帮你偷外星人类固醇
Okay, our partnership
我们的合作关系
has limits.
也是有底线的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表