剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
It's a clean slate.
你就像是一张白纸
It's like when you got out of the pods with whatever
这就像你当初刚从孵化仓里出来时
memories you had erased.
之前的记忆被抹去一样
It's probably for your own good.
这可能也是为了你好
Last I heard, you were the love of my life.
我所知道的是 你是我一生的挚爱
You-Your cohorts, they left out some details.
你的朋友 他们漏掉了一些细节
'Cause if you had your memories, I...
因为一旦你有了记忆 我
I'm positive the worst thing that's ever happened to you
我确信发生在你身上的
is connected to me.
最糟糕的事与我有关
And I can't bear the weight
我不能承受
of making you remember that again.
让你重拾记忆了
You're a combat veteran.
你是名老兵
And as a result, I don't really love
对 所以我真的不喜欢
being snuck up on.
别人消无声息地近身
Look, my friend's mom was taken,
是这样的 我朋友的妈妈被绑♥架♥了
and she showed up three weeks later wearing
三周后她穿着你的
a pair of your apparently very rare boots.
一双很罕见的靴子又出现了
So we're just looking for answers.
所以我们只是在寻找答案
You understand that, right?
你理解的 对吗
* I think we're alone now *
我想现在只有我们了
* Doesn't seem to be anyone around *
周围好像空无一人
Travis,
特拉维斯
I think that you remember who you sell your boots to.
我想你应该记得你把你的靴子卖♥♥给了谁
I don't think that you forget that.
这你应该不会忘了吧
* I think we're alone now *
我想现在只有我们了
* The beating of our hearts *
心脏的跳动
* Is the only sound. *
是唯一的声音
What?
怎么
You don't like my song?
你不喜欢我唱的歌♥吗
It's hauntingly beautiful.
真的很好听
I'm just serenading the sweethearts.
我只是在为亲爱的你唱小夜曲罢了
Thought I'd make this pit stop of yours
让你生命的最后时刻
a bit romantical.
浪漫一点
Where'd your lady go, anyway?
话说你的朋友去哪了
She's on the phone with a friend.
她正在和一个朋友通电♥话♥
I'm gonna go check on her, actually.
我正要去看看她
Stop.
别着急走
You haven't touched your milk.
你还没喝牛奶呢
Alex?
艾利克斯
He attacked me.
他袭击了我
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I had to defend myself.
我得自卫不是吗
You stay back.
你别过来
War really messes with a man's mind.
战争真是把人脑子害得不轻
Gets it all twisted up.
弄得一团糟
My condolences.
我很遗憾
* I feel it coming, I feel it coming on *
我感觉到它要来了 它逼近了
* You got nowhere to run *
你无处可逃
* There's no way you'll make it out alive *
你不可能活着出去
* Oh, when it's after dark After dark *
当天黑以后 天黑以后
* I'm gonna eat your heart Eat your heart *
我要吃掉你的心脏 吃掉你的心脏
* Don't try to fight it, just close your eyes *
不要试图反抗 闭上你的眼睛
* Just close your eyes. *
闭上你的眼睛就好
* Queen of the rodeo *
牛仔竞技会的女王
* You rode on in with nowhere else to go *
你骑着马 没有别的地方可去
* You know the tune, so the words don't matter... *
你将曲调熟知于心 歌♥词则不再重要
So, you're a doctor and a dancer.
所以你既是医生又是舞者
And the world's foremost alien anatomy expert.
还是世界上最著名的外星人解剖学专家
Don't forget.
可别忘了这点
Oh, I haven't forgotten.
我还没忘
There's a meteor shower peaking soon.
一场流星雨很快就出现了
Supposed to be epic.
应该会非常壮观
I don't like meteors.
我不喜欢流星
They remind me of the night
它们让我想起了
my entire family burst into flames
我全家在进入地球大气层时
upon entering the Earth's atmosphere.
起火的那个夜晚
Oh, God, I am so sorry.
天哪 我真是太抱歉了
You're messing with me.
你这是在逗我玩吗
Yes, I'm messing with you. Come on.
是啊 我是在逗你玩 别这样
Oh, psych.
真吓到你了吗
You want me to be serious, Valenti?
你想让我认真点吗 瓦伦蒂
Yes. Okay.
是的 好吧
I think you should take me into
那要不你带我
that bathroom right there and...
去个洗手间然后
TRAVIS: * Running just as fast as we can *
尽可能地快跑
* Holding on to one another's hand *
牵着彼此的手
* Trying to get away *
逃离在这
* Into the night *
夜色之中
* Then you put your arms around me... *
然后你把你的手臂环绕着我
Maria! Whoa, whoa. It's just me, it's just me.
玛丽亚 是我 是我
Are you okay? I'm in a freaking cornfield!
你还好吗 我一人在玉米地里你说好不好
I saw your truck, and then I heard something out here.
我看到了你的车 然后我听到这里有动静
I think Alex is hurt, and there's a guy with an axe. What?
亚历克斯好像受伤了 还有个人拿着斧头追我 什么
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪儿 我不知道
* Time to get away. *
是时候该离开了
I hate love triangles.
我讨厌三角恋
Relax, Valenti.
放松点 瓦伦蒂
I'm a benevolent alien.
我是个善良的外星人
I only eat humans who express enthusiastic consent.
我只吃那些对我热情的人类
It's just, um... Look,
只是 听着
if you're gonna tell me that a casual hookup
如果你要是告诉我
isn't a healthy coping mechanism, then I...
一♥夜♥情♥有害身心健康 那我
Look, I'm six drinks in, and you are very attractive.
我都已经喝了六杯了 你也很有魅力
I could give a crap about being healthy right now.
所以我已经说不出什么有关健康的屁话了
Okay... It's just...
好吧 只是
there's someone else.
还有些别的原因
You mind if I cut in?
介意换人吗
I'm not really in the mood, Blaire.
我没那个心情 布莱尔
Not you, breeder.
没跟你说话 种马
* Boys... *
男孩子们
* I think we're alone now *
我想现在只有我们了
* The beating of our hearts. *
我们的心跳
Eyes up here.
看这里
Get down. Get down!
趴下 快趴下
No. No.
不 不要
Liz.
丽兹
Michael. Michael. Michael.
迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔
You okay?
你还好吗
Travis is out cold. We have to get to Alex.
我把特拉维斯打昏了 我们得去找亚历克斯
There's a gun in my truck.
我的车里有把枪
Alex.
亚历克斯
MARIA: Alex, are you okay?
亚历克斯 你还好吗
Son of a bitch stabbed me. Where is he?
狗♥娘♥养♥的捅了我一刀 他人呢
Behind you!
在你后面
Wait, Michael, no! That's not--
等等 迈克尔 不要 那不是
Everyone all right?
大家都没事吧
Sorry about my twin here.
我为我双胞胎兄弟给你们说声对不起
He's had a rough go.
他过得很艰难
Combat does not make you an axe murderer.
战争也不会让人变成个斧头杀人犯啊
No, it wasn't the combat.
不 这跟战争无关
It was the R&D.
是研发部
If a paramilitary group ever asks you
如果一个准军事组织要求你参加一项研究
to take part in a study, you run the other way.
你肯定会逃跑的
He showed up a few weeks ago.
他几周前出现了
Locked me up out back.
把我锁在了后面
Lucky y'all showed up when you did.
幸运的是你们都出现了
Gave me a chance to escape.
给了我一个逃跑的机会
He don't look so hot.
他看起来没那么帅
Yeah.
是啊
Look, y'all get out of here.
听着 你们得赶紧离开这儿
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表