剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
you should... save a horse,
你可以养匹马
ride a cowboy.
做个牛仔
Sounds good.
听起来不错
What's up, Max? You had a bad burrito?
马♥克♥思♥ 怎么了 你的玉米煎饼不好吃吗
Something wrong with your pacemaker?
还是你的起搏器有问题
Liz checks my vitals constantly.
丽兹时常给我号♥脉
I don't need you worrying, too.
你就不用担心了
Okay, why are you brooding?
那你为什么心事重重的样子
You guys remember that recurring dream I used to have
你们还记得我经常做同样的梦吗
about being chained up?
梦里我被锁住了
I'm starting to think that maybe it was more
我开始在想 也许这不仅仅
than just a night terror, that maybe...
是个噩梦而已 也许
it's a memory from before we came out of the pods.
这是我们离开孵化仓之前的记忆
It's becoming
现在这梦境
more specific.
越来越具体了
It's... it feels like it happened.
就好像 真实发生过一样
Maybe if we give you more of the antidote.
也许我们再多给你点解毒剂
Max, you just got your life back.
你就能恢复正常生活了
Look, it's probably just a dream. But if it isn't,
也许这很有可能只是个梦 但如果不是的话
why open up some portal to a dark past
为什么一定要打开那扇
that potentially involves child imprisonment?
有可能涉及到虐童的黑暗之门呢
Isobel's right.
伊泽贝尔说的对
You don't need the added stress.
你没必要再给自己更多压力了
Let's just be happy with where we are.
我们就先享受一下眼前吧
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
He is like if the heart-eyes emoji
他刚才那样特别像星星眼表情包
and the cowboy hat emoji
还有牛仔帽表情包
had a little emoji baby. Oh, yeah.
表情包宝贝儿 是啊
Cute.
真可爱
Thanks for the beer, guys. I'm gonna go try
谢谢你们请我喝啤酒 我得去
to get my job back so I can pay for the next one.
找个工作了 这样下次我就可以请客了
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
Wait, who's paying for this?
谁付钱啊
Where's my red jacket? Did you borrow it
我的红夹克呢 是不是我死的时候
while I was dead? Okay, you're ridiculous.
你穿走了 别逗了
Mom hated that one. It drove her crazy.
妈最讨厌那件了 她会气疯的
She'd be like, "Eres una mujercita."
她肯定会说 一个月前
Whoa. You are not coming to dinner.
晚餐你可不能去
Mom is an opportunist. If she found out
她是个机会主义者 如果她发现
she had a kid who came back from the dead,
自己的女儿死而复生
she would use you to get to Anderson Cooper,
她会把你的消息卖♥♥给安德森·库珀
and then she'd use him to promote
然后再利用他
her latest lounge singer gig.
来给自己室内音乐做宣传
I'm not leaving you alone with Hurricane Helena.
我可不想让你独自去面对飓风海伦娜
Liz, Mom is your kryptonite.
丽兹 妈妈是你的克星
Okay? She turns you into this needy little spider monkey
明白吗 她把你变得像是个小蜘蛛猴似的
who's, like, desperate for her attention, and then she's gone,
渴望着她的关心和注意 然后又离开了你
and you're crying under the covers for a week. It's...
结果你哭了一周
To you, Mom just left.
对你来说 妈妈离开了
But I took your advice
但是我接受了你的建议
and I stopped believing in her a long time ago.
并且很久以前就不再相信她了
I can handle dinner.
晚餐我可以搞定
Okay? All I want
我只想让她
is for her to sign that contract and go.
把协议签了 然后她就可以走了
16 bucks.
16块
No friends-with-benefits discount?
没有熟人折扣吗
Ooh, sorry, that Groupon expired.
抱歉 你的那个折扣券过期了呢
And Isobel pays double.
伊泽贝尔要付双倍
: Becky tax.
贝基税
Uh, maybe you can work it off.
钱不够你可以干点活来抵
Lead bartender quit this morning.
酒保主管今天早上刚离职
He went off to chase his rodeo clown dreams.
他去追寻自己的小丑表演梦了
Oh, I don't think Sanders would take too kindly
我觉得桑德斯可能不太喜欢
to you poaching his only mechanic.
你挖他机修工的墙角
Mm. How about
嗯 要不
I get dinner tonight?
今天请你吃晚饭吧
Kyle!
凯尔
: We can get pad thai.
我们可以吃泰式河粉
Prasong owes me, like, 20 bucks from the last time I
上次打台球时
beat him in pool, so...
帕颂还欠我20块
Are you all right, DeLuca?
德卢卡 你还好吗
I think Kyle Valenti's been abducted.
我觉得凯尔·瓦伦蒂被绑♥架♥了
MAX: My heart was broken. Liz ended things,
我的心碎了 丽兹结束了这一切
and a part of me died. I felt like I couldn't breathe
我的一部分死了 我觉得无法呼吸
until I saw the border. I was suffocating here.
直到我看到了边境 我在这待的快窒息了
Try leading several short-staffed investigations
看看能不能在市长紧盯着你的情况下
with the mayor breathing down your neck.
进行几次人员配备不足调查
I have never taken
我从来没有
a vacation day, Sheriff.
休过假 长官
I've never even taken a sick day.
我从来没有请过病假
I've been here since I was 18.
我从18岁起就一直在这里工作了
Okay? That means something to me.
你明白吗 这对我来说意义重大
D-Doesn't that mean something to you?
这对你来说难道一点意义都没有吗
Six months probation.
六个月的试用期
Desk duty.
做文职工作
I'm the best cop you've got.
我是你见过最好的警♥察♥
I need eyes on you at all times now.
我得时刻盯紧你
Desk duty's the best I can offer.
文职工作已经是我能给你最好的职位了
Thank you, Sheriff.
谢谢长官
Have you heard from Deputy Cameron at all?
你有没有卡梅伦副警长的消息
She hasn't replied to my texts
她还是没有回复我的短♥信♥
or anything.
还有别的什么
You hurt a lot of people when you disappeared, Evans.
埃文斯 你的失踪对很多人都造成了伤害
I can't say I blame her.
这不能怪她不回你
Evans.
埃文斯
You back?
你回来了
Maybe. Maybe, yeah.
也许吧 不一定呢
hey, listen, Joe, I was wondering if you
乔 是这样的
could do me a favor.
你能不能帮我个忙
You did the best you could.
你已经尽力了
Look, you shouldn't be here.
你不应该过来的
This room hasn't been sterilized yet.
这个房♥间还没有消毒
Relax. I'm not gonna catch the poor guy's motorcycle crash.
放松点 我不会抓着那个可怜家伙的摩托车事故不放的
I was just trying to comfort you or whatever.
我只是想安慰一下你而已
My bad.
是我的错
How come you're always at the hospital?
你怎么总是在医院里
I'm starting to feel like you're a ghost
我就感觉你像是一个只有我
who only I can see.
才能看到的鬼魂
No one hangs around here for fun.
没有人在这里闲逛会觉得有趣的
I've been doing admin work for my dad.
我一直在为我父亲做行政工作
He's always here, so I'm always here.
他总是在这里 所以我就总是在这里
Look, whatever episode of Grey's Anatomy
听着 不论这是在拍实习医生格蕾
we're stuck in, I want out.
还是什么的 我可没兴趣
I can't work like this.
我不能一直这样工作
Performance anxiety? I'm quite competent
表现性焦虑症吗 我工作表现
in my performance.
一直都非常棒的好吗
Go on.
去吧
You don't want to disappoint your fans.
别让你的粉丝失望
Ask them if they can see me...
问问他们能不能看见我
or if you were just talking to a ghost.
还是你只是在和鬼说话
Seems a bit much. My mom raided my piggy bank
存的有点太多了吧 我妈拿走过
to score a fix. Twice.
我存的钱 两回
Better safe than sorry.
还是保险点比较好
Especially since a certain deputy
特别是某个副警长
refused to wear his uniform.
不想再干♥他♥本职工作了
My mom hates cops.
我妈本来就讨厌警♥察♥
It would have been awesome.
这样就太好了
you'll have to get used to seeing me in civvies.
你现在得适应一下我穿便服的样子了
Valenti wants me on desk duty.
瓦伦蒂给了我份警局文职的工作
That is good news. Yes.
这很好啊 真的
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表