剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Previously Roswell, New Mexico...
罗斯威尔 前情提要
50 years after the incident, I woke up in here,
事件发生50年之后 我在这里醒来
no memories or rudimentary skills.
没有任何记忆 没有任何技能
Noah is a vile sociopath
诺亚这个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
who murdered my sister.
杀了我的姐姐
I keep finding mention of a prison named "Caulfield."
一个叫考菲尔德的监狱不断引起我的注意
Aliens have been tortured here for decades.
外星人被折磨了几十年
Why do I know you? She's my...
为什么我好像认识你 她是我...
Your mother. We have ten minutes
你妈妈 我们还有十分钟
to get out of this building.
从这里逃出去
Grab everything that you can-- hard drives, anything.
能拿多少拿多少 硬盘 什么都行
Why are you keeping us alive? The alighting.
你为什么让我们活着 那次降落
Now that you're all grown up, they'll come.
现在你们都长大了 他们就要来了
You're the savior.
你就是救世主
You have no idea what you're capable of.
你对你的能力一无所知
You could be a god!
你可以当神
I want you to feel what I feel for you.
我想让知道我对你什么感觉
Echoes.
我也一样
Everything.
所有感觉
Rosa. He's had her here all this time.
罗莎 他一直把她藏在这里
You can't resurrect a girl that's been dead a decade.
你救不活死了十几年的女孩
We can't undo the past.
我们改变不了过去
Rosa, where's Max?
罗莎 麦克斯呢
No. No.
不要
You're sure Noah's really gone?
你确定诺亚真的不在了吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
我确定
We moved his body over to the cliff by the turquoise mines.
我们把他尸体挪到绿松石矿井的悬崖附近了
Won't be long before someone finds him.
很快就会有人发现他的
He said I'm some kind of savior.
他说我是什么救世主
That the... the victors of the war
说在我们母星的战争胜利者
on our home planet would come for me.
会来这里找我
He called it "the alighting."
他叫它"降落"
The alighting?
"降落"
Yeah.
没错
That's dramatic.
这也太夸张了
Let's not talk about him right now.
现在别聊他了
Maybe we should talk about what comes next, though.
也许该聊聊接下来该怎么办
Well, if you'd give me, like, a minute to recover...
如果你给我一分钟缓一缓...
I took a few weeks off work.
我已经请了几周假了
Isobel's gonna need me.
伊泽贝尔肯定需要我回去
Once she feels better, you have that job offer in Palo Alto.
等她感觉好点了 你有帕洛阿尔托的工作机会
I am not leaving you, Max.
我不打算离开你 麦克斯
Good.
很好
'Cause you owe me a road trip.
因为你欠我一次旅行
I'm going where you're going.
你去哪儿我就去哪儿
What?
什么
You smell like rain.
你闻着像雨
Liz?
丽兹
Rosa.
罗莎
Liz, I don't understand...
丽兹 我不明白
You look different.
你看着不一样了
What happened to him? How did I get here?
他怎么了 我怎么到这儿来的
Izzie. I think Izzie came
伊兹 我觉得伊兹
to the turquoise mines last night, and...
昨晚到绿松石矿来了
and, Liz, something bad happened. That wasn't last night.
而且丽兹 发生了很糟糕的事 那不是昨天晚上
What?
什么
I'm gonna explain everything to you, okay?
我会跟你解释一切的 好吗
But I need you to go wait in the car.
但我需要你在车里等着
No. We have to call 911. We need an ambulance.
不 我们得赶紧报♥警♥ 叫救护车
No! It's too late!
不 来不及了
Max is dead.
麦克斯已经死了
* I am still living with your ghost *
你的魂魄还在我左右
* Lonely and dreaming of the West Coast *
孤独的梦想着西海岸
* I don't want to be your downtime... *
我不想成为你落魄时的安慰
Scully's sweet potato fries with extra flying sauce to go. Thank you.
史考莉的外带甜薯条和额外酱料 谢谢
* I don't want to be your stupid game *
我不想成为你愚蠢游戏的对象
* With my big black boots and an old suitcase... *
穿上我的大黑靴 拎上旧皮箱
They tip better when you smile.
你多笑笑能多拿点小费
I smile. You bare your teeth.
我在笑 你皮笑肉不笑
Are you working on the books?
你看账本了没
Weekday business has been slow.
工作日生意不太好
Citizenship paperwork. Uh...
是公民申请文件
Besides, the Crashdown is no longer your concern.
再说了 你关心的不是生意不好的事
You are headed for much bigger things.
你有更重要的目的
You might be the only Mexican father on the planet
你可能是地球上唯一的墨西哥父亲
who wants his daughter to leave home.
想让他女儿离开家
I'm the only Mexican father on this planet
我是地球上唯一的墨西哥父亲
whose daughter is genius
拥有像伊丽莎白·奥特里科
extraordinaire Elizabeth Ortecho.
这样的天才女儿
I'm glad you accepted the grant in Palo Alto.
我很高兴你接受了帕洛阿尔托的资助
Which reminds me, I have your keys.
提醒我了 我有你的车钥匙
If you're leaving again, I'm gonna require
如果你又要离开 我得要求你
a social media presence.
在社交媒体上出现
The occasional face mask selfie...
偶尔拍个面膜自♥拍♥什么的
Thank you for coming to say goodbye.
谢谢你来跟我道别
I reject goodbye.
我讨厌道别
I was coming to vent about Michael Guerin ghosting me.
我是来跟你吐槽迈克尔·吉林跟我玩消失的事的
I have seen that guy go on intimate third dates
我已经看到那家伙第三次
with the men's room toilet seat.
去男厕所跟马桶亲密约会了
Okay, I changed your oil.
好了 车的机油给你换好了
Oh, and one more thing.
还有一件事
San Cristobal.
圣克里斯托瓦尔
Para que te cuide en el camino.
保你一路平安
Okay.
好吧
Now just one more Roswell good time
在我出发之前 还得再去
before I hit the road.
罗斯威尔的一个地方
I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised
我也许不应该觉得惊讶
that my beloved Noah would be killed by something
我亲爱的诺亚会被如此罕见的
as rare as a strike of lightning.
闪电夺去生命
He was, after all...
毕竟 他是
an extraordinary man.
那么优秀的一个男人
From the first moment we met,
从我们第一次见面起
he just seemed to...
他就好像
know me...
非常懂我
inside and out.
完完全全的懂我
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know, what I really want to do here today is...
其实 我今天在这里最想做的
to tell you about someone...
是跟所有人聊一聊
who I love very much.
我最爱的这个人
He was a man with an unrivaled capacity for love
他可以用无与伦比的能力爱你
who could hold you in his heart...
把你珍藏在心
...despite distance
不管距离有多远
or rejection.
也不管面对什么困难
He made mistakes,
他犯过错误
but he was noble.
但他很高尚
And he dedicated his life to righting his own wrongs,
而且一生致力于弥补自己和他人
and the wrongs of others.
曾经犯过的错误
My wrongs.
我的错误
He was my other half,
他是我的另一半
my better half.
更好的另一半
I don't think I'll ever let him go.
我永远不会忘了他
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
Isobel. Shh. It's gonna be okay.
伊泽贝尔 没事了
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
The pod. The pod.
孵化仓 孵化仓
Help me get him into the pod, Michael.
帮我把他搬到孵化仓里 迈克尔
Help me. Help me.
帮帮我 帮帮我
He isn't sick.
他不是生病
He's not coming back.
他活不过来了
I just need time. Please.
只是需要点时间 拜托了
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表