剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Look, we'll just-- we'll make up a story, okay?
我们就 我们就编个故事 好吗
We'll send texts from his phone. We'll say that he left town.
用他手♥机♥发短♥信♥ 就说他要离开一阵子
Please, just help me. Michael!
帮托了 帮帮我吧 迈克尔
I really appreciate it. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你
So, Tess says that her green chili mac
泰丝说盛通心粉的盘子
is in her very best crystal,
是她最好的水晶餐具
so she has asked that you kindly return it promptly.
她希望你能完好无损的还给她
Don't worry, I'll help you get rid of all of this.
别担心 我会帮你处理掉这些的
It's okay, Mom.
没事的 妈妈
It's gonna be good for me to have something to do.
让我有点事做也好
I'm just sorry that Max isn't here.
很抱歉麦克斯居然没来
I don't know what's gotten into him.
也不知道他忙什么呢
His text messages have been so vague and gruff.
他短♥信♥里说的含含糊糊的还很不耐烦
Baby, listen, Noah will always be with you.
听我说宝贝 诺亚会一直跟你在一起的
He loved you so much.
他那么爱你
Mrs. Evans.
埃文斯小姐
That's a phenomenal cape.
这斗篷也太赞了
Michael.
迈克尔
Looked like you needed some saving.
看出来你需要有人救场
Well, we all have our parts to play.
我们都有要扮演的角色不是
Isobel, how long are we gonna keep this up?
伊泽贝尔 你还能坚持多久
I just need a little time.
我只是需要点时间
Yeah. You keep saying that.
没错 你一直这么说
I'm, uh...
我得
I'm going to have to wake him soon.
我得尽快把他叫醒了
My father?
我父亲吗
I can't keep him in a coma forever.
我不能一直让他昏迷着啊
Why the hell not?
为什么不能呢
Hospital resources.
占用医疗资源
Eventually, they'll start asking questions.
迟早他们会开始有疑问的
Oh, and also, I'm not a murderer.
还有 我不是凶手
No, you're not.
不 你不是
But he is.
可他是
Kind of thought you'd call.
还以为你会打电♥话♥呢
I mean, it seemed like a kiss
怎么说跟人接吻之后
at least worthy of a text back.
也应该发个短♥信♥的吧
I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not much
我不知道你注意了没有
of a relationship guy.
我对谈恋爱没兴趣
Right.
没错
Well, you don't have to avoid me.
那你也没必要躲着我
You're going through a thing. Pony's your watering hole.
你最近不太好过 野马是你的酒吧
Regulars shouldn't drink alone when they're grieving.
常客悲伤的时候不应该独自喝酒
Isobel.
伊泽贝尔
Oh, Sheriff Valenti.
瓦伦蒂警长
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你专门过来
You're Roswell PD family.
你是罗斯威尔的警♥察♥亲属
Speaking of, is Max around?
说到这个 怎么没看到麦克斯
Um, I think he's out of town.
他好像最近不在
Didn't he put in a request for vacation?
他不是申请休假了吗
Uh, when you were... seeking treatment,
当你在接受治疗的时候
Noah came by the office.
诺亚到警局来了
He implied that he and your brother didn't get along.
他暗示说他和你哥哥不太合得来
And now I haven't seen Evans since Noah's death.
而自从诺亚去世我就再没看到埃文斯了
Michelle.
米歇尔
Shouldn't you be focusing on other issues?
你不是应该专注于其他问题吗
Like that vandal that's terrorizing town.
比如现在我们的小镇被人破坏了
I mean, graffiti is an early indicator
街头涂鸦之后
of gang violence.
可就要变成帮派暴♥力♥了
Is it?
对吧
I'll make sure to move the graffiti bandit
我会确保把抓到涂鸦的小流氓
to the top of my priority list.
变成我的第一要务的
Excellent.
很好
Hey.
嘿
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sorry?
要我道歉吗
Honestly, I don't know why you showed up.
说实话 我都不知道你来干什么
You're the reason my brother isn't here
就是因为你 我哥哥才在我
on the day that I need him most.
最需要他的时候 没有出现
You know I wish he was here.
你知道我也希望他能来的
But he's not, is he?
但他没有 对吧
Because he loves you more.
因为他更爱你
He always has.
一直都是
The only thing that could keep him
在我伤心欲绝的时候
from me at this unimaginable time in my life
唯一阻挡他来支持我的理由
is how much he loves you.
就是因为他很爱你
You know,
其实
I didn't mean to hurt him.
我真不是故意要伤害他的
I just can't stay in Roswell forever.
但我不能永远呆在罗斯威尔
You dumped him, and he ran away.
你甩了他 他离开了
What could some small-town man offer the brilliant Liz Ortecho?
一个小镇的穷男人能带给你丽兹·奥特里科什么呢
Just leave.
你走吧
Hey! Wait.
等一下
What?
干嘛
I'm just wondering how things are going over at Max's house.
我只是很好奇麦克斯家那边怎么样了
I told Rosa everything.
我把一切都告诉罗莎了
Except that the whole town thinks she's a murderer.
除了全镇子都认为她是杀人犯那部分
Doesn't matter. We're leaving.
不重要了 我们要走了
Michael...
迈克尔
I think Isobel is in denial.
我觉得伊泽贝尔拒绝接受现实
And it's getting worse.
而且越来越严重了
I mean, it's like she thinks
就好像她觉得
if she just waits long enough,
只要她等的足够久
he's gonna wake up and be fine one day.
他就早晚能醒来 然后恢复正常
You need to tell her what we know.
你得把我们知道的告诉她
* And I feel *
我感觉
* Time's a wasted go... *
时间已经徒劳
Rosa.
罗莎
Izzy.
伊兹
Isobel can't come to the phone right now.
伊泽贝尔现在没法接电♥话♥
They're not gonna come after you.
他们不会来追你的
They're gonna come after the people
他们会来追那些
you care about.
你在乎的人
Rosa.
罗莎
Rosa, please!
罗莎 醒醒
I-I couldn't wake you.
我叫不醒你
I-I shook you, and I-I called your name,
我晃悠你来着 也叫了你的名字
and you wouldn't wake up. It was like you were...
你就是不醒过来 就好像
Hey.
嘿
Maybe spending a decade dead
可能死在一个发光又装满淤泥
inside of a glowing, ooze-filled
还是来自外太空的鸡蛋棺材里面
egg coffin from outer space has some side effects.
长达十年之久 还是有点副作用的吧
Someone could've seen you.
你会被人看到的
I just needed some air. Calm down.
我就透透气 安啦
Stop worrying. Stop worrying? About you?
别担心了 我能不担心吗 你什么样自己不知道吗
Have we met?
你以为我不了解你吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We'll leave for Palo Alto tomorrow.
明天我们就离开 去帕洛阿尔托
Hiding here is annoying, but...
虽然躲在这里挺烦的
I can handle it for a bit longer.
但我也可以再忍♥一下
You could stay for Max's funeral.
你可以等麦克斯的葬礼结束啊
Max wouldn't want me to stay here, waiting to bury him.
麦克斯不会想让我在这等着看他下葬的
Hey.
嘿
Is this my necklace?
这是我的项链吗
Liz, I told you not to take my stuff anymore.
丽兹 我不是说了不要再拿我东西了吗
Take it off.
摘掉
You weren't exactly using it.
你又不戴啊
Okay, well, how about this? Next time I die,
好吧 那这样吧 等下次我死的时候把我的东西
my stuff.
都跟我一起埋了
Also, where's my Hole T-shirt?
还有啊 我的洞洞T恤呢
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表