剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
It's done.
完事了
So now what?
现在要怎么样
You inject my spine with your mind-eraser?
你在我的血管中注射了意识清除剂吗
We only used the butyricol on Jenna Cameron,
我们只对詹娜·卡梅伦用过
because there was still work to be done.
因为还有事情未完成
And Flint was afraid she'd ruin it for us.
弗林特担心她会搞砸了
You told Flint Charlie was creating
你说弗林特·查理研制了一种毒素
a toxin that would kill aliens.
可以杀死外星人
But if you wanted aliens dead,
但如果你想让外星人死的话
you'd be testing it on me right now.
你现在肯定会在我身上做试验了
'Cause that's what I would do
因为如果要我是幕后策划者的话
if I was a criminal mastermind.
我就会这么做
I needed Flint
我需要弗林特
for the schematics and the muscle.
给我电路图和肌肉组成
Our agendas didn't need to align perfectly.
我们的议程没必要完美结合
You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
If you kill anyone tonight, Liz and Rosa
你今晚杀了任何一个人 丽兹和罗莎
will never look at you the same.
与你的关系都会变了
That ship has sailed.
木已成舟
Besides, I'm not killing anyone.
再说了 我没打算杀死任何人
If disaster never strikes, justice won't be served.
如果不经历磨难 正义就不会实现
Do you want to see Alex or not?
你还想不想见艾利克斯
The kitchen is swamped.
厨房♥到处都是东西
The UFO nerds are rioting.
那些个外星人书呆子开始闹事
Papi, seriously...
老爸 我说真的呢
okay, we need you at the café.
咖啡厅需要你
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
Look at this line.
看这队排的
I can't close down.
我不能撤摊啊
Here, have a churro.
来 你吃个油炸饼吧
Papi, please.
老爸 求你了
I have a bad vibe,
我有个不好的预感
all right, a gut feeling I can't shake.
一个我甩不掉的不好的直觉
Who are you? Elizabeth Ortecho doesn't do feelings.
这是谁啊 伊丽莎白·奥特里科可不信感觉这套
She believes in facts
她相信事实
and evidence.
还有证据
No, I do feelings now-- I've evolved.
不 我现在也靠感觉了 我成长了
Here, Diego.
给你 迪亚哥
Have a churro.
吃个油炸饼吧
Please.
求你了
Papi, do this for me.
老爸 就当为了我
Okay.
好吧
Okay, all right, Papi.
好的老爸
Guerin?
盖林
You're okay.
你没事
Yeah.
嗯
Guerin, you were right they used me to get to you.
盖林 你没事 他们想利用我来抓到你
My dad hit me over the head,
我爸打了我的头
and then he swiped a piece of the console.
然后他把控制台也砸了
And then Flint showed up with a gun to my head.
然后弗林特来了 拿枪指着我的头
Did anyone hurt you?
你受伤了吗
Nothing I can't handle.
没什么大不了的
Helena's been weirdly motherly.
海伦娜特别诡异的突然很照顾我
She's-she's bringing me clothes and meals...
她给我拿来了衣服和吃的
Your leg.
你的腿
Yeah, they took the prosthetic.
他们把我的义肢拿走了
I tried to bludgeon my brother with it.
我试图用它来打我哥来着
Come on, use your powers.
快点 用你的力量
Get me out of this. Helena dosed me with something.
把我弄出去 海伦娜给我吃了不知道什么药
I'm basically human till it wears off.
在药劲过去之前我只是个普通人
Okay, then find something
好吧 那就找样东西
that'll break the cuff or my wrist-- I don't care!
能把我的手铐打开或者打断我的手腕也行 随便吧
Alex,
艾利克斯
tonight at CrashCon,
今晚在游园会
your dad plans to release a toxin
你♥爸♥爸准备释放一种毒素
that kills anyone with alien DNA.
杀死所有含有外星人DNA的人
Hola.
你好啊
Amparo, señor.
阿帕罗先生 你好
It's the second Saturday.
今天是第二个周六了
Deep cleaning day.
大扫除的日子
All right, well, this time do
好 这次记得把客厅
a better job dusting the top
橱柜顶上的灰尘
of the kitchen cupboards. ¿Comprendo?
也打扫干净 知道了吗
Helena made Charlie and I build an identical device,
海伦娜让查理和我做了个一模一样的装置
but one that... targets a different DNA.
但目标变成了另一个人DNA
She somehow got her hands on your dad's cells.
她用某种方式进入到你父亲的病房♥去了
She knows your dad killed Kyle's dad.
她知道你父亲杀害了凯尔的父亲
She wants revenge, but she wants him to take himself out.
她想复仇 但她也希望他是死在自己手里
When he pulls the trigger on us tonight,
等他今晚对我们扣动扳机的时候
your dad's gonna die because of a device I built.
你父亲会因为我做的装置死于自己动的手
ALEX: No. That is not on you. Okay?
不 那不怪你 好吗
Now let me out of here.
现在赶紧让我出去
MICHAEL: I can't.
不行
The atomizer will kill anyone in your dad's direct line.
那个喷雾会杀死所有你父亲的直系子女
You are safer here. Are you serious?
你在这更安全 你认真的吗
And I got to go.
我要走了
I'm gonna come back for you.
我会回来找你的
These letters are beautiful.
这些信写得真美
Didn't really know she was capable
真看不出来她能写出
of love like this. Can I keep some of these?
这样的感情 我能留几封吗
For blackmail purposes.
以后可以勒索她
Max Evans, surrounded by beautiful women.
麦克斯·埃文斯 身边又都是美女啊
I told you in middle school, man, it gets better.
我中学就跟你说过了吧 伙计 你会更好的
Are you okay? I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
And you are beautiful.
你太漂亮了
You're such an idiot!
你真是个蠢蛋
You don't comply with a kidnapper's ransom demands.
你没有遵守绑♥架♥者的赎金要求
Without telling me. Alex was in trouble.
告都不告诉我 亚历克斯有麻烦了
He had to go.
他得走了
Mikey, where are Alex and Charlie?
麦克 亚历克斯和查理呢
They're safe.
他们很安全
Your mom doesn't want to hurt them.
你妈妈并不想伤害他们
Look, I don't get it. Does she want to kill aliens?
我不明白 她是想杀死外星人吗
Mm-mm, no.
不是
She's avenging her murdered lover.
她在为她死去的爱人复仇
ISOBEL: Oh, my God,
我的天
I love a good telenovela.
这种肥皂剧我好喜欢
This atomizer contains the poison that kills anyone
这个喷雾器会杀死所有含有
with alien DNA.
外星人DNA的人
I need you to destroy it.
我需要你摧毁它
Does Flint know that you have it?
弗林特知道这东西在你手里吗
Pobre Flint. Jesse really broke that boy.
波布雷·弗林特 杰西真的毁了那个男孩
Some people were never meant to be parents.
有些人生来就不适合做父母
You can go when you're done.
等你处理好就可以走了
The door's unlocked.
门没锁
Flint's rifle shoots blanks.
弗林特的枪里没子弹了
W-Well, what's to stop me from leaving now?
我要是现在就走你不阻止我吗
The knowledge that that deadly device
只有你知道存在这个
only exists because of you.
致命武器
You decide.
你自己决定吧
I'm off to CrashCon.
我要去陨落餐厅了
I hear there will be quite a show.
我听说那就要上演一场好戏了
COOK: Here you go.
你点的餐
You have to eat.
你必须吃饭
I need you to be all filled up
我需要你吃得饱饱的
to support the meltdown I'm gonna have
这样才能在我处理完今天所有事务
once I process everything we've learned today. Yeah?
崩溃的时候来鼓励我 好吗
I want to help.
我想帮忙
Your mom's not the villain here. All right?
你妈妈也不是什么坏人 好吗
She-She's going about this all wrong, yes.
她 这些事情是做错了
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表