剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
We got nowhere with Project Shepherd.
我们对牧羊人计划一无所知
Let's do one productive thing today
至少今天做点有意义的事
and return this stuff so we can do someone some good.
然后把东西还了 做点好人好事
Yeah.
嗯
Uh, okay.
好吧
do you have access?
你能进去吗
No.
不能
No, I was...
不能
deceased when the guest list was created.
访客名单出来的时候我已经死了
KYLE: Maybe Liz was still pissed
也许丽兹仍然对于
about the pollen in my mom's perfume,
我妈妈香水里的花粉生气呢
had Alex revoke my access.
所以让亚历克斯取消了我的访问权限
It doesn't matter.
没所谓了
If Diego was able to find out about this butyricol
如果迪亚哥能通过他的关系
through his... fancy connections,
找到关于丁三醇的信息的话
maybe it wasn't a Project Shepherd
也许这不是一个牧羊犬计划
or Caulfield trial.
或者考菲尔德审判
Maybe it was legit military.
也许只是合法的军方而已
Mm, military would have some use for something
如果军方用某种东西来
that would erase state secrets from people's minds--
清除人们的记忆中的政♥府♥秘密的话
they can't spill to the enemy.
他们就不能跟敌军透露了
Or you could erase bad memories
或者也许你可以清除
from soldiers coming home.
退伍军人的不好的记忆
Or it could be a weapon.
或者它可能会成为一种武器
Erase an army's memories...
把整支军队的记忆都抹掉
they don't know what they're fighting for anymore.
他们就不再知道自己到底为什么而战了
Project Shepherd hasn't been legit in years,
牧羊犬计划一直都不是合法的
so what does Flint Manes do, officially, for the military?
所以到底弗林特·马因斯是为军方做什么的
He's a weapons specialist.
他是个武器专家
He could have access to biochemical trials.
他也许能接触到生化实验
Let's go.
我们走
Find out what he's up to.
去查查他到底要做什么
My team at-at my research facility.
我研究所的同事们
we found a-a rare protein.
发现了一种罕见的蛋白质
A mutated gene. May--
一个突变基因 也许
You know what?
你知道吗
I've said too much.
我觉得自己说的有点多了
You probably think I'm delusional anyway.
你可能觉得我有妄想症
No, you're not delusional.
不 这不是妄想
Elizabeth Holmes was delusional.
伊丽莎白·福尔摩斯才有妄想症
Yeah, well, at least Elizabeth Holmes had funding.
是啊 至少伊丽莎白·福尔摩斯有资金赞助
You can get funding.
你也可以拉到赞助
The second we move from worms to human cells,
我们刚把实验目标从蠕虫换到了人体
they pull our funding, and that it isn't fair.
他们就把资金抽走了 这太过分了
I think you should
我觉得你应该
reconsider the Genoryx grant.
重新考虑一下基因生命科学补助金
What difference does it make?
这又有什么不同
Every research facility in this country
这个国家里每一个科研机构
answers to the same uber-conservative
都要符合那个超级保守的
Department of Health and Human Services.
健康与人类服务部的规定
Well, whoever's funding Genoryx
不管是谁资助了基因生命科学
isn't super concerned about FDA guidelines.
他们都不是很在乎食品和药物管理局的规定
They're above the red tape.
他们不在乎那些官僚的东西
Look, you can start saving the world now.
听我说 你现在就可以开始拯救世界
I can't do anything
我不能做任何
shady or secret.
见不得人或者秘密的事
I, I have too much to lose.
我 我需要担心的事太多了
My God, Elizabeth!
够了 伊丽莎白
You don't always have to be this
你没必要一直扮演
perfect daughter of a perfect immigrant!
那个完美移♥民♥家庭里的完美女儿
Yes, I do, because the imperfect daughter
我必须要这样 因为那个不完美的女儿
is in a box at Frontier Valley Cemetery!
现在躺在边境峡谷墓地的棺材里
Genoryx has more money than they know what to do with.
基因生命科学的钱多的都不知道该做什么
Just because your office has ping-pong tables
你的办公室里有乒乓球桌
and hypobaric napping chambers,
还有可以午睡的小单间
does not mean that Genoryx isn't unethical.
也不能说明基因生命科学的钱来路不明
: Greetings, Graham Crackers!
来自全麦饼干的问候
Today, Son of a...
今天 这混球
a private citizen pledged
一个普通公民
a donation to the museum
给博物馆捐了款
that will change the course of human history.
这将会改变整个人类的历史
At closing night, 7:00 p.m., main stage,
今晚7点 在主席台
I will unveil the most
我会揭秘一个
astonishing alien artifact I've seen
在我多年的收藏中
in all my years of collecting.
最让人震惊的外星工艺品
Bye, now.
再见
Oh, hell no.
哦 不
: Oh, gosh.
天哪
This is the post-high school chapter.
这是我高中毕业之后写的
Which is really just a big burn book on my mom.
表现的都是一些对我妈妈的恨意
Finding out my dad wasn't my dad...
发现了我爸爸其实不是我亲爸的
was bad.
感觉很不好
It was Liz's senior year
是丽兹高三那年
when I dumped my drug dealer boyfriend,
我飞了我的毒贩男票
and I went to this N.A. meeting.
然后去了戒断互助会
I think that was the first time
我想那是我第一次
that I ever actually wanted to get better.
觉得自己想变得好一点
But still, I wore a hoodie, I sat in the back,
但我还是穿着帽衫 坐在后排
I made myself...
我希望自己
really invisible.
是透明的
I was...
那时
high at the meeting.
自助会上我也磕了药
You can see it if you want to.
如果你想的话可以看看
Jump in.
来吧
The drinking started
我的男人离开我之后
when the man I loved left me.
我就开始酗酒了
That was almost 20 years ago.
那是20年前的事了
And I still see him every day.
我现在还是每天都能见到他
I see him in the street, in my business,
我在大街上能看到他 在工作中见到他
but I can handle that.
但这些我都可以应付
What I can't handle
我应付不了的是
is when I see him in our daughter's eyes.
我在我们女儿的眼里也能看到他的影子
Sometimes I think
有时我觉得
if we didn't have a child together,
如果我们没有孩子的话
I might not hurt so much all these years later.
也许这么多年之后我不会还伤的这么深
I might not still love him, but I do today.
也许我已经不爱他了 但我今天仍然觉得爱着
So I drink and I take pills.
所以我酗酒 吃药
And I try not to look my daughter in the eye.
试图回避我女儿的目光
Why did you want to show me that?
你为什么给我看这一幕
I...
我
I cannot relate to marrying...
我无法理解和偷别人身体的
a body-stealing alien sociopath.
外星变♥态♥结婚是什么感觉
You're kind of on your own for that one.
你只有去自己感受了
But I know that you're feeling messed up
但我知道 不知道谁是你的妈妈
over not knowing your real mom.
会让你感觉很迷茫
And I guess I just...
我想我只是
feel like it's worth saying that I...
觉得有必要说一下
wish I knew mine a little bit less.
我希望对我妈能了解的少一些
Javi, la migra.
哈维 你走吧
Cuídate. Te llamo mas tarde.
小心点 我一会打给你
What are you doing here?
你们来这干什么
How's your dad, Miss Ortecho?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了 奥特里科女士
Tell you what.
这么着吧
Coffee's on the house if you take it to go.
你们如果现在就走的话咖啡算我请的
Oh, sounds pretty entitled for a Mexican.
这对于一个墨西哥人来说好像挺难得的
With a criminal record. You do know I own this place, right?
尤其还是个有案底的 你知道这店是我的对吗
I can refuse service to racist dicks.
我可以拒绝服务种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
You know, it's a shame.
挺可惜的
You'd be good-looking if it wasn't for that ugly mouth.
如果你嘴巴不是那么臭的话 你也算长的挺好看的
Oh, do you want to know what my ugly mouth can do?
你知道我的臭嘴能做什么吗
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表