剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表
Take-- get it off. Turn around. No me toques.
拿掉 转过去 别碰我啊
I-I swear,
我发誓
if you lost it, I...
如果你给我弄丢了
Oh, Liz.
丽兹
Oh-- what...
你干嘛
What are you doing?
你干嘛啊
I never thought we'd get to have this stupid fight again.
我都没想过 咱俩还能再吵这么傻的架
What?
怎么了
I'm worried about how long it took you to wake up.
我在担心怎么刚才那么半天才叫醒你
Come with me.
跟我来
Hi, yes. This is Isobel Evans.
喂 对 我是伊泽贝尔·埃文斯
Uh, Bracken.
布拉肯
Do you know if my husband's, uh,
你知道我丈夫
if the body had been, um, cremated yet?
他的尸体火化了没有
Still in the freezer?
还冻着呢吗
Because I want those frickin' ashes.
因为我要骨灰啊
To worship!
来纪念啊
Just leave me alone!
别烦我了
Kyle.
凯尔
I was looking for you. Hey.
我正找你呢 嘿
I meant to call. I heard you and Evans broke up.
我本来想打电♥话♥的 我听说你和埃文斯分手了
You okay? Uh, I need a favor.
你还好吗 你帮我个忙
A few favors.
好几个忙
MRI, CT scan, X-rays, blood work. Let me guess.
核磁共振 CT X光 验血 我猜猜
Alien thing?
外星人的事情吧
The tests aren't for me.
不是给我做检查
Holy...
我靠
Mm. Sorry, guys. Oh! What a shot!
抱歉了 漂亮啊
Looks like you're buying those shots after all.
看来这些酒还是得你花钱了
Maria DeLuca.
我是玛利亚·德鲁卡
I don't understand. I pay you to take care of her.
怎么回事 我付钱让你们照顾她的
You let her wander off every...
怎么每次都让她溜出去
I got her. I'll bring her back.
我看到她了 我把她送回去
Mom.
老妈
You cannot keep doing this.
你不能一直往外跑啊
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit.
要我说 我们飞走吧 然后从轨道上发射核弹吧
That's from the Alien, Mom. The movie?
这是外星人的台词 老妈 那部电影啊
Aliens, actually.
好几个外星人
Plural.
是复数
1986.
1986年的
I was just joking, my love.
开玩笑的 亲爱的
I'm actually pretty lucid right now.
我现在其实很清醒
And yet barefoot. What's this all about?
但你连鞋都没穿 怎么回事啊
The nurse said last week you were crying about Rosa Ortecho.
护士说上周你因为罗莎·奥特里科大哭
It's been ten years since she died, Mom.
她都死了十年了 老妈
Not always. Sometimes, it happened just yesterday.
不 有时候这是昨天才发生的
Sometimes, it's been a century.
有时候 已经过了一个世纪了
Come on.
走吧
Let's find you some shoes, hmm?
给你找双鞋穿吧
This is so dumb.
这太蠢了
I was recently un-murdered. I can handle some nightmares.
我最近才死而复生 做点噩梦怕什么的
Let's just give Liz some peace of mind.
就让丽兹安心吧
She deserves it.
她值得的
So, ten years, and my half brother
所以 十年了 我同母异父的哥哥
is still pining for my sister.
还因为我姐姐日夜憔悴呢
Cool, cool, cool.
厉害了
Hey, uh, what's your drug of choice?
你平时都吃什么药
Why, quarterback? You want to party?
干嘛 四分卫 我们要趴体吗
Started with Oxy.
先从氧可酮开始吧
God.
我天
Your frontostriatal loop is fine.
你的额叶纹状体循环很好
You produce normal noradrenaline.
去甲肾上腺素分泌量正常
Unheard of in chronic opioid users.
长♥期♥服用阿片类药物的人里很少见
Apparently, Evans can fix anything.
很显然 埃文斯什么都能治好
Okay.
好了
What's the point of a medical license with that guy around?
既然有那哥们在 我还拿着医生执照有什么用啊
Yeah, well, he's not around.
他不在了啊
Fixing me killed him, so,
为了治好我 他死了 所以
stay in school, kids.
还是好好上学吧
He's what?
他什么
Max is dead?
麦克斯死了吗
Yes.
是
Look, I need you to do your doctor thing,
我需要你履行医生的职责
so what are you saying?
所以你的诊断结果是什么
I'm saying
就是
that any physical injury you had has healed.
你身体所受的伤害已经愈合了
Including damage caused by drugs.
包括药物损伤
This is a good thing.
这是好事啊
I'm gonna screw it up.
我会搞砸一切的
Yeah, when I was a kid, I was a total dick.
我小时候 可混♥蛋♥了
Feels like just yesterday.
历历在目
And when my dad died,
我爸去世的时候
that's the guy he thought he raised.
他以为他把我养成了一个混♥蛋♥
A bully.
一个混♥蛋♥
And when my sister died, that's the guy she knew, too.
我姐姐死的时候 她也是这么认为我的
But you're back,
但现在你回来了
and I won't waste this opportunity.
我不会浪费这次机会的
You shouldn't, either.
你也不该浪费
Alex.
亚历克斯
Hey.
嘿
I saw at the, uh, funeral that your hand was healed.
我在葬礼上看到 你的手痊愈了
Thought you might use it.
想着你可以弹吉他了
Max healed me.
麦克斯治好了我
I didn't want him to.
我不想的
Look, the night of the storm, you came over and said
暴风雨那晚 你过来跟我说
you were getting out of the Air Force to play music.
你要离开空军去搞音乐了
I can't take your guitar.
我不能拿你的琴
Well, I'm not getting out.
我不走了
There's too much work to do.
有太多工作要做了
I'm the one that's supposed to do it.
该我去做的
I came back the next morning,
我清醒了之后
after clearer heads had prevailed.
第二天早上回来的
I wanted to show you something.
我要给你看点东西
Right before Caulfield exploded,
考菲尔德爆♥炸♥之前
Kyle stole as many hard drives as he could.
凯尔尽可能多的偷了很多硬盘
The data's encrypted, so there's not that much
数据是加密的 所以没有多少
to go on, but, uh...
能调查的线索 不过
Your mother's cell was marked N39.
你母亲的牢房♥编号♥是N39
This is just her intake form. This is day one.
这是她的入狱表 第一天的
There's got to be more on the files, too.
档案里肯定还有更多
Or... No.
或者 不
She came here as a refugee.
她是作为难民来到这里
And she was taken from me.
她被从我身边带离
And then for 70 years, Manes' men experimented on her.
七十年来马因斯的人在她身上做实验
I don't want the rest of the gory details.
我不想知道更多血淋淋的细节
There's-there's no fixing this.
这事无法补救了
Let it go!
算了吧
Hey.
喂
If I had gotten out...
如果我真的退伍
left Roswell and I asked you to come with me...
离开罗斯威尔 想让你和我一起走
would you?
你会走吗
All our years of this,
我们在一起这么多年来
I've never said no to you.
我从未拒绝过你
You push me away, you pull me back in,
你把我推开 你让我回来
and I go where you want me.
你让我去哪儿我就去哪儿
I don't want that anymore.
我不想再这样了
I don't want to keep hoping
我不想再继续盼着
that maybe this time you won't go.
也许这次你不会走
I don't want to play your guitar.
我不想再弹着你的吉他
I don't think we're good for each other, Alex.
我想我们不适合对方 亚历克斯
剧集 | 罗斯威尔(2019) | 导航列表