剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表
I think so--
我同意
probably helps to have a little bit of a knack for it first.
有些窍门的话可能会更有帮助
Is that-that too much-- that music? Is that little much?
音乐是不是太过了 声音大不大
No, it's just right.
不 这样刚好
My friends think I'm a sad-aholic.
我的朋友觉得我悲伤成瘾
Don't get help.
这没什么不好
I just like to have somethin' to balance out the farce, you know?
我希望能中和掉生活中的闹剧 你懂吧
I think farce may be sadder.
我觉得闹剧才更悲哀
God, you're right.
天啊 你说得对
It's all sad.
太悲哀了
And farcical.
而且滑稽
You, uh, lookin' for anything in particular, Daniel?
你有特别想找的吗 丹尼尔
You know who I am, don't you, Chet?
你知道我是谁吧 切特
I do, Daniel.
是的 丹尼尔
I would like to-to get somethin' for-for somebody.
我要给一个人买♥♥礼物
Someone special?
是特殊的人吗
Someone I recently met.
是我最近认识的一个人
Well, ain't you somethin'? I got somethin' for ya.
瞧你 我有你想要的东西
I like your top.
我喜欢你的上衣
I got it today, for you.
我今天为你买♥♥的
It's good on you.
你穿上很好看
Thank you, Teddy.
谢谢 小泰
Teddy?
小泰
Yeah, babe?
怎么了 宝贝
I think the baptism might have been a mistake.
我觉得洗礼的事可能是个错误
Too much, too soon.
内容太多 操之过急了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I just don't know.
没什么头绪
You have good intentions.
你的出发点是好的
You think so?
你这么认为吗
I know so.
我就是知道
You're a good person, Tawney.
你是个好人 托妮
Need to go.
该走了
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel? I-I need to say somethin' to my friend.
丹尼尔 我得跟朋友说几句话
Doesn't look like he wanna speak to you.
他好像不太愿意理你
I just need a moment.
我需要点时间
Need to go.
该走了
Please.
拜托了
It's okay.
没事的
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, brother.
看着我 兄弟
Daniel?
丹尼尔
I know you didn't do it.
我知道你是无辜的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know ya.
因为我了解你
Because I know ya.
因为我了解你
Because I know ya.
因为我了解你
We have to go.
我们得走了
Bye, brother.
再见 兄弟
Get him up.
拉他起来
Hello, Tawney.
你好 托妮
I just wanted to let you know that I'm doin' okay.
我只是想让你知道 我现在很好
Doing better,
比以前好了
and-and I hope you're doing okay, and Ted.
我希望你和小泰都能过得好
I'm going away for a while,
我要离开一段时间
to get better or different.
调整自我 或做出改变
That's all. Goodbye.
就这样 再见
All clear!
安全
剧集 | 昭雪(2013) | 导航列表