剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah. I mean, isn't that why
你做出这个愚蠢生活改变的原因吗
you made this whole dumb life change?
急诊室的同事也讨厌我
Well, they hated me in the ER, too.
我拯救了太多生命
I saved too many lives.
你 你为什么在喘气
Why are -- Why are you panting?
亨利 你是不小心拨到
Henry? Did you butt-dial --
你是在喷气跑步时不小心拨到电♥话♥了吗
Did you butt-dial me from the Jets run?
他在喷气跑步时不小心拨到电♥话♥了
He butt-dialed me from the Jets run.
-什么是喷气奔跑 -是致命高速的致命跑步
- What's a Jets run? - Oh, it's a deadly run, and --
而且他会把所有孩子都留给我一人
and he's gonna leave me with those kids,
然后我就得给卢克解释什么是勃起了
and then I'm gonna have to explain to Luke what an erection is.
千万别
Please don't do that.
不用 不是有油管吗
Oh, no. That's what YouTube is for.
我得去救他 莎拉 你得跟我一起来
Okay, I have to go save him. Sarah, you have to come with me.
我可能需要一个医生
I might need a doctor.
你车里还有心脏起搏器吗
Do you still have paddles in your car?
有 但我今天还有十分钟才下班
I do, but I still have 10 minutes left on my shift.
好 你必须得跟我一起来了
Okay, then you're definitely coming with me.
你想下半辈子做个废物吗
Do you want to be a loser for the rest of your life?
我可以早点开溜 如果 如果我想的话
I-I-I can skip out, if I -- if I want.
-我完全有空 -好吧 我们能别这样了吗
- I'm totally available. - Okay, can we not do this dance?
拜托 没错 你也要去
Please? Yes, you're coming.
我们都去
We're all going.
我被邀请啦
Okay. I got invited.
-对 走走走 -太好了 被邀请啦
- Yeah, go, go, go. - Yes, yes. Got an invite.
-我有零食 -我要提早下班
- I've got snacks. - I'm taking off early.
我先说清楚 我的班还没结束
To be clear, my shift is not over,
但我要走了
but I am leaving!
你是让流浪汉住在你车里吗
Have you been letting squatters live in your car?
这里怎么乱成这样了
What is going on here?
我每天下午都要当妈妈 别乱动 好吗
I am a mother in the afternoon, so just -- just back off, okay?
天哪 这咖啡是在地狱里煮的吗
Oh, my God! Was this coffee brewed in hell?!
-烫死人了 -我们收到评价卡
- It's so hot! - We got comment cards
说咖啡不够热
that, uh, said the coffee wasn't hot enough.
谁能告诉我 我该怎么开
Okay, can someone please tell me where I'm going?
我今天过得很糟 请别让我导航了
I had a terrible day. Please don't make me navigate.
你男友从公园的攀爬架上摔到了吗
Aw, did your boyfriend fall off the monkey bars at the park?
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
他只是帮我当成了又一个枯涸老母亲
He just sees me as another dried-up old mom.
所以我打算明天过去 告诉他我们结束了
So I'm going in there tomorrow, and I'm telling him we're done.
虽然其实从没开始过
Even though we never started.
不如你现在就告诉他
You know what? Why don't you just tell him now?
-不 不 别动那个 -打给他
- No! Don't -- Don't move that! - Call him.
-那是我的... -不 因为我要面对面说
- That's my -- - No, because I'm gonna do it in person.
-我头脑中我们的关系很正式 -为什么 打给他
- We had a very serious relationship in my head. - Why? Just call him.
我该往北还是往南
Okay, do I go north or south?
-北 -南
- North! - South!
不管了 我直接去死亡S区了
Okay, you know what? I'm just going to the deadly "S."
直接去死亡S区
I'm just gonna go straight to the deadly "S."
-他在那呢 -那不是亨利
- Oh, there he is. - That's not Henry.
你觉得亨利很矮吗
Do you think Henry's short?
我感觉他不高
Well, he doesn't strike me as tall,
也许是因为他的性格
but maybe it's his personality.
大骗子在这呢
Oh, there is that filthy liar.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry!
-难以置信 -上车 亨利
- Unbelievable. - Get in the car, Henry!
拜托
Come on!
-上车 -不
- Get in the car! - No!
快上车 亨利
Get in the car, Henry!
不要
No!
亨利
Henry!
-快挂停车档 -对 好好好
- Put it in park! - Yep, yep, yep, yep.
天哪
God...
艾米 搞什么
Amy, what the hell?!
你是想杀了我吗 你刚用车撞了我
Are you trying to kill me?! You just hit me with the car!
别这么夸张
Oh, don't be so dramatic!
我碰了一下你 就碰了一下
I tapped you. I barely tapped you.
这是唯一能引起你注意的方法
Okay, it was the only way I could get your attention.
你知道这种跑步有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous this run is?
我知道 我刚被车撞了
Yeah, I do. I just got hit by a car.
天哪 你撒谎了 亨利
Oh, my God. You lied, Henry.
你不该跑这里的
You weren't supposed to go on this run.
我们都说好了
We had a deal.
我放弃了唯一的爱好 人造甜味剂
I gave up the only thing that I love -- artificial sweeteners.
好吧 你说得对 真抱歉
Okay, you're right. I am so sorry.
-我能喝一口你的咖啡吗 -不不不不
- Can I get a sip of your coffee? - No, no, no, no, no.
把咖啡给我
Give me the coffee.
看我的
Watch it.
喝得爽吗 有点烫吗
Enjoying that? A little hot?
抱歉 我没给你剩
I'm so sorry. There's -- There's none left.
我就知道 真恶心
Yup. That's disgusting.
我 我本来打算明天戒的
I was -- I was gonna --- I was gonna give it up tomorrow
这样我们就不用在同一天放弃爱好了
so we weren't giving up things on the same day.
老天
God.
我都喝了一辈子了 我也没事
Okay, I've been drinking it forever, and I'm fine.
那好 我也跑了一辈子了
Yeah, well, I've been running forever,
而你是唯一一个撞我的人
and you're the only person that's ever hit me.
天哪 你要抓着这件事不放了 是吧
Oh, my God. You are never gonna let this go, are you?
我朋友死了 亨利 她死了
My friend died, Henry, okay? She died.
而且事发突然
And it came out of nowhere,
她 她就这么一命呜呼了
and she's -- she's just -- she's dead.
我们任何人都可能死
And it could happen to any of us.
我们所有人终究都会死
It's gonna happen to all of us.
拜托 艾米 我知道小珂的死让你难过
Come on, Amy. I know Col's death rattled you.
也让我难过
It rattled me, too.
而且我已经很宽容地让你去排解
And I'm really trying to let you go through
你现在经历的各种情绪
whatever it is you need to go through.
但拜托 时刻胆战心惊还怎么过日子
But come on. This constant fear's no way to live.
小珂不是这样生活的
It's not how Col lived.
我也不希望这样生活
It's not how I want to live.
她 她那么幸福
She was -- She was so happy.
直到她死的那天 她都无比幸福
I mean, like, right up until the day she died, she was happy.
她拥有希望
She had hope.
她如此单纯 如此...愚蠢
She was so naive. So...dumb.
你也可以试着那样
You could try that.
我知道你不习惯对未来抱有希望
I mean, I know how uncomfortable you are with hope.
但...
But...
好吧 行
Okay. Alright, alright.
我会努力享受生活
I will try to enjoy my life.
但我做不了任何承诺
I can't make any promises, though.
我只是 我真的不希望你先死
I just -- I really don't want you to go first, though.
好 好吧
Okay. Okay, yeah.
也许我们可以一起死
Maybe we can just die together.
我比较希望一个人死 如果你不介意
I'd kinda like to die alone, if that's okay.
你俩
Guys!
-知道了 -好了
- Alright. - Okay.
你把钥匙拿走了 车里好热
You have the keys, it's hot in here,
而且乔迪好臭
and Jodie stinks!
乔迪
Jodie.
你好美
You look amazing.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
谢谢你
I mean, thank you.
谢谢你昨天救了我
Hey, thank you for saving me, uh, yesterday.
对啊 因为我就是个妈妈
Yeah, right, 'cause I'm such a mom.
没错 我喜欢你会照顾人
You are. Yeah, I-I love how nurturing you are.
我被蛰后你马上采取行动的样子
The way that you leapt into action when I got stung --
这真的是别人为我做过最贴心的事了
it was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me.
除了我妈把我生下来以外
I mean, besides my mom giving birth to me.
*我离不开你 女孩*
*I just can't live without you, girl*
*离不开你的爱*
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表