剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
我不想这么说的 真的
I feel bad saying this, I do,
但科琳的妆容... 太糟糕了
but Coleen's makeup, it just... it looks terrible.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我也这么觉得
I think so, too!
她上次用蓝色眼影是什么时候
And when is the last time she put on blue eye shadow?
不记得了 是我们的毕业舞会吗
I don't know. Our prom, maybe?
那我就不知道了 毕竟我没被邀请
Well, I wouldn't know. I wasn't asked to prom.
已经过去22年了
It's been 22 years.
我觉得你得放下这件事了
I think we gotta let this one go.
我在努力 -姐♥妹♥们♥... 你们在这儿啊
I'm trying. - Guys... There you are.
科琳的发型太难看了
Coleen's hair is next-level bad.
毕业舞会后我就没见过她留这种发型
I haven't seen her wear it like this since our prom.
我... -乔迪 你真的要放下了
I... - Jodie, you're gonna have to get over it.
她在努力 -我们应该说些什么
She's trying. - I think we should say something.
高中的女同学都来了
There are girls from high school out there.
科琳一定要惊艳全场... 气死她们
Col's gotta look hot... so they'll be mad.
我好像还把她的眼影画得更丑了
I think I made her eye shadow worse, if that's possible.
她竟然真的不在了
I can't believe she's gone.
她治愈了一切
She made everything better.
没有她我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do without her?
我们四个人里 我真的...
You know, of the four of us, I really...
我真以为你会是第一个走的 艾米
I really did think you'd be the first to go, Amy.
你这些年总是... 吃代糖食物
You know, with all the... the artificial sweeteners
还抽烟 喝酒 吃各种药
and smoking all those years, the drinking, the pills,
搞无麸质饮食 还乱穿马路
the gluten, the jaywalking.
真抱歉 我保证我一定下一个走
I'm so sorry. I promise, I will be next.
科琳会很高兴的
Coleen would really like that.
金属棕色眼影 松散凌乱的头发
Metallic bronze eye shadow, hair loose and messy,
轻薄牛仔连体衣 除非是冬天...
light denim jumpsuit, unless it's winter...
我在重新考虑穿不♥穿♥连体衣
I am rethinking the jumpsuit.
作为寿衣好像有点太随意了
I think it's a little too causal for a coffin.
那就暂时写进遗嘱吧
Well, this is going in the will for now.
你真是个好丈夫 亨利
You're the greatest husband, Henry.
丹最后只会... 把我和他妈倒进一个罐子里
Dan will end up just... pouring me in a jar with his mother.
好了 我得去上班了 -好
Alright. I gotta get to work. - Okay.
你会好起来的吧
Uh, you gonna be okay?
是的 大概过个五年吧
Yeah. Maybe in about five years.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
再见 乔迪
Bye, Jodie.
这是我们毕业舞会的歌♥...
Hey, this is our prom s...
大家都很想你 别以为他们把你忘了
Everyone missed you. Don't think that they didn't.
我们都有想你
You're very missed.
抱歉 又是医院打来的
Sorry, that was the hospital again.
连我最好的朋友的葬礼这天 我都没法
Can't even day drink at my best friend's funeral
不受干扰地在白天喝酒
without getting interrupted.
你们没有聊那个孩子的头发 不带我吧
You didn't talk about the baby's hair without me, did you?
和科琳的一样难看
Oh, it was as bad as Coleen's.
科琳绝不会让别人给她的宝宝用发胶
Coleen never would have let someone use hairspray on her toddler.
她是最好的妈妈
She was the best mother.
她只要醒着 就陪着那个孩子
She spent every waking moment with that kid.
就好像 莱拉的生命是科琳一生的延续
It was like, where Coleen ended, Lila began.
好了 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
你们觉得我是个糟糕的母亲
You guys think I'm a terrible mother.
没有
No.
我工作时间很长 没法待在家里
I work long hours. I can't be home.
你是晨间烹饪节目的制♥作♥人
You produce a morning cooking show.
每天下午一点就下班了
You get off at 1:00 every day.
你说得对
Yeah, that is true,
但这是个高压工作 好吗
but it is a very high-stress job, okay?
我需要时间在我回家前
And I need time to decompress before I go home,
和他们睡觉前解压
before they go to bed.
我也想陪孩子 真的
I want to be with my kids. I do.
我爱他们 只是...
I love my kids. I just...
我的母性本能遗传的是一片玉米片
I inherited the maternal instincts of a corn chip.
要不是我知道我妈现在
You know what, and if I didn't know
在佛罗里达州的另一个酒吧
that she was in Florida at a different bar right now,
我都要觉得这个就是她了
I would think this was my mother.
你现在是在侮辱玉米片了
Well, now you're insulting corn chips.
我总有天会回家 做个好母亲
Someday, I am gonna go home, and I am gonna be a mother.
艾米 如果科琳的死教给了我们什么
Amy, if Coleen's death has taught us anything,
那就是我们不知道自己还剩多少时间了
it's that we don't know how much time we have left.
以及要提前制定葬礼妆容和发型方案
And have a hair and makeup plan in place.
艾米有 已经要成为她的遗嘱了
Oh, Amy does. It's almost in her will.
你懂的 因为下一个就是我了
You know, 'cause I'm next.
我是认真的 -没事
Seriously. - It's okay.
珍惜当下
Someday is now.
我们不能再虚度光阴了
We have to live our best lives now.
这也是为什么我打算减肥 找个健身教练
Which is why I am getting back in shape and seeing a trainer.
我付的现金 丹就不会知道了
I pay in cash so that Dan doesn't know.
你唯一需要减去的负担就是丹
You know the only weight you have to lose is Dan.
该死
Damn it.
是工作上的事 今天甚至不是我值班
It's work. I'm not even on call today.
我讨厌我的人生
I hate my life.
最好是有人倒在血泊里了
Somebody better be lying in a pool of blood.
好 好
Oh, good. Good.
她是个医生
She's a doctor.
萨拉 你猜怎么着
Sarah, guess what.
我今天打算下班后直接回家
I am going straight home from work today.
好吧
Okay?
我一直在想科琳
I was thinking of Coleen.
还有什么"珍惜当下"
And the whole "someday is now" of it all,
我拥有她没有的机会
and I have a chance that she didn't have.
所以 我要做个好妈妈
So, I'm gonna be a really good mom.
仅限于下午
In the afternoons.
很吓人吧
Scary, huh?
我还以为只有我有大新闻呢
I mean, I thought I had big news.
我不当医生了
I just quit medicine.
你的消息比我的好多了
Yours is way better than mine.
什么叫你不当医生了
What do you mean you quit medicine?
我今早在急诊室结束了18小时的轮班
I was in the ER this morning at the end of an 18-hour shift,
脑子里想的全是我留在
and all I could think about was the burrito that
医生休息室微波炉里的卷饼
I left in the doctors lounge in the microwave.
什么口味的
Ooh, what kind?
蛋清 牛油果 纯素奶酪
Egg white, avocado, vegan cheese.
你不喜欢的
You'd hate it.
总之 我做完手术 回到微波炉那里
Anyway, I get back to the microwave after my surgery,
有人吃了我一半的卷饼
and someone has eaten half of my burrito
剩下的一半就...
and just left the other half just...
就扔在那儿 简直是禽兽行为
Just sitting there, like an animal.
然后我就破防了
And that was my breaking point.
我再也干不下去了
I couldn't do it anymore.
收拾了东西 直接走了
I grabbed my stuff, and I peaced out.
你就不能再买♥♥个卷饼吗
You couldn't have just bought another burrito?
这和卷饼没关系 艾米
It wasn't about the burrito, Amy.
而是我为了医学所牺牲的一切...
It was about everything that I've given up for medicine...
我的... 我的20代 30代 我的婚姻
My... my... my 20s, my 30s, my marriage.
你知道是我的长♥期♥缺席把黛安娜
You know that my absence drove Diana
送进了她针灸师的怀抱
into the arms of her acupuncturist.
我觉得是她自己主动离开的
Well, I think she drove herself.
就是我的缺席... 不 是我造成的
It did... No, it did. It drove her.
这就是为什么我告诉你
This is why I told you
别在离婚时把钱都给黛安娜
not to give all your money to Diana in the divorce,
万一你精神崩溃了呢
because what if you had a psychotic break,
就是你现在正在经历的
which is what you're having right now.
我从未如此舒畅过
I have never been better.
我会再找份工作的
I am going to get another job.
一份有趣的工作
A fun one.
你找不到的 你是个医生
You can't. You are a doctor.
♪ 我破茧 ♪
♪ I'm coming ♪
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表