剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
and a crew sock that I've pushed down to look like an ankle sock.
你不说我根本不会注意到
Never would have noticed.
就... 就很尴尬
It's just -- It's embarrassing, you know?
你是个很完美的女人
I mean, you're -- you're this perfect woman,
你的一切都是那么美好
and everything about you is so beautiful,
而我甚至没法找到两只匹配的袜子
and I can't even find two socks that go together.
你真该看看我的房♥间 太乱了
You should see my room. It is so unorganized.
知道吗 我为圣诞节买♥♥了很多很酷的衣服
You know, I got so many cool clothes for Christmas.
我一件也找不到了
I can't find any of them.
我喜欢整理
I love organizing.
我能过去帮你收拾...
I mean, I could come over and help you...
当然了 前提是你愿意
if you want, of course.
真的吗 你...你愿意为我做这些
Really? You -- I mean, you'd do that for me?
是啊 我有个项目
Well, yeah. Well, I mean, I have a project
刚刚夭折了 所以我正好有时间
that just fell through, so I have the time.
而且 我可以买♥♥到所有东西
Plus, I can get all the stuff.
我在剩余仓储店认识人 所以...
I have a relationship with Storage Surplus, so...
这家店真幸运
Lucky Storage Surplus.
喂 德文
Hey, Devon.
我是艾米 之前跟你通过话...
It's Amy from before --
就是那个有朋友过世的
the one with the dead friend.
听我说 珂琳曾是我最好的朋友
So, listen, Coleen was my best friend,
过去的二十年来
and I've been calling this number
我每天都拨这个电♥话♥
every day for the past 20 years,
虽然她现在过世了
and even though she's gone now,
我依然... 依然会打给她
I still -- I still call her, you know,
跟她同步下新八卦
to keep her in the loop and update her on things,
这是我的一种习惯 感觉她还建在
and it's kind of my way of -- of keeping her alive.
我知道 这很俗套
I mean, it's cheesy. I-I know.
我也...我也很可笑
And I'm -- I'm -- I'm ridiculous.
但我...我想要回这个电♥话♥号♥码
But I just -- I would love to get this number.
我希望能保留这个号♥码
I would love to keep this number, you know?
我相信你一定能理解
I'm sure you can understand.
我知道你们如今的小孩
Hey, so, I-I know that you kids today
大概不会查你的语♥音♥信箱
probably don't, you know, check your voicemail.
所以我留这条讯息 是想告诉你
So I'm just leaving this, uh, message to let you know
我会... 我会给你发短♥信♥
that I'm gonna -- I'm gonna just shoot you a text.
你没回我的短♥信♥
You didn't respond to my text,
但我看到聊天泡泡了 所以我知道你收到了
but I saw the bubble, so I know you got it.
怎么回事 德文
...what's going on here, Devon?
喂 德文
Hey, Devon.
喂 德文
Hey, Devon.
喂 德文
Hey, Devon.
喂 德文 我是艾米
Hey, Devon. It's Amy.
听着 你其实不想要这个号♥码
Look, you really don't want this number.
珂琳以前对电♥话♥销♥售♥非常友好
I mean, Coleen was very nice to telemarketers.
喂 我是艾米
Hey. It's Amy.
喂 德文
Hey, Devon.
你怎么回事 妹子
What up, girrrrrl?!
还有什么
What else?
她是那种朋友 即便你们大吵一架
She was the kind of friend that even if you got in a huge fight,
她也不会让你穿着
she wouldn't let you leave the house in an outfit
看起来破破烂烂的衣服出门
that made you look like trash.
-我说你要是这一生... -亲爱的
- I mean, if you have one friend like that... - Hon?
-...有位这样的朋友 -你还好吗
- ...in your entire life -- - You doing okay?
走开 走开
Just go! Go, go, go.
不不不 你要去哪
No, no, no. Where are you going?
语♥音♥信箱已满
Mailbox is full.
拜托
Oh, come on.
拜托 你能不能帮我
Can you please just help me
把小珂的号♥码从这个小姑娘那里要回来
get Col's number back from this random teenager?
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但或许你该试试忘掉这个号♥码
but maybe you should think about letting the number go?
打给乔迪或是莎拉
Just call Jodie or Sarah.
不 她们... 我需要谈论她们 还有你
No. Th-- I need to talk about them, and you.
好吗 亨利
Come on, Henry.
她们没人能帮你要回这个号♥码吗
Can't one of them help you get the number back?
莎拉有的时候会很吓人
Sarah can be terrifying when she wants to be.
她们不知道我打给她 好吗
They don't know that I call her, okay?
我不希望她们学我
I don't want them copying me.
你不能就
Can't you just, like,
打给德文 然后给她点钱
call Devon and offer her some money
啤酒或是摇♥头♥丸♥吗
or beer or molly?
我不会打给一个未成年少女 然后给她毒品
Well, I'm not gonna call a teen girl and offer her drugs.
你知道这样做不对吧
You see the problem there, right?
是的 是的 好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yes. Fine, fine.
知道吗 我让多娜去要号♥码
You know what? I'll just have Donna do it.
这样她就有了新的人肉对象
It'll give her someone new to cyber-stalk.
她已经把卡戴珊一家都扒光了
She's run out of Kardashians.
瞧我在剩余仓储买♥♥到了什么
Look what I got at Storage Surplus.
袜子夹 这样它们就不会再分家了
Sock clips. They'll never be apart again.
你觉得我们今晚做♥爱♥时来点刺♥激♥的怎样
So, what do you say we spice up our sexy times tonight?
已经是周二了吗
Is it Tuesday already?
或许我们这周可以试试不同的东西
Maybe we try something different this week.
比方说把房♥事推到周三吗
Like moving sex to Wednesdays?
我周三要打保龄球
I bowl on Wednesdays.
他是她的继兄
Oh, he's her stepbrother.
他们没有血缘关系 所以没关系
They're not related by blood, so it's okay.
继兄妹的类别真是垄断了市场
Stepsibling genre has really cornered the market.
好吧 这是我最喜欢的一段
Alright. This is my favorite part.
你看
Watch.
你不该在学校上课吗
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
为什么他把她的麦片都吃光了
Now, why did he eat all of her cereal?
没错 这个 我喜欢这种
Oh, yeah. Now, that's my type.
她是金发
She's blond.
天生金发
Natural one.
她在家 你现在有麻烦了
She's home. Now you're in trouble.
恶心
Gross.
她不可能是妈妈 她才25岁
I mean, no way she's the mom. She's 25.
我...我把这个拿走
I'm gonna put -- put this away
放到浴室
in the...bathroom.
没错 吃麦片 金发妞
Oh, yeah. Eat that cereal, blondie.
这个剧情根本不合理
The story doesn't make sense!
还有...
And the, uh,
"你妻子的事 我很遗憾 布莱恩"
"So sorry about your wife, Brian."
-头一歪 -是啊
- The head tilt. - Yeah.
"莎拉
"Oh, Sarah,
"离婚后还好吗"
how are you holding up since the divorce, huh?"
同情心的嘟嘴
The sympathetic pout.
-真想一拳打过去 -对
- Makes me violent. - Yeah.
嘿 布莱恩 你为什么不让乔迪来帮你
Hey, Brian, why didn't you ask Jodie to help you with this?
我告诉你 那是因为乔迪有个问题
I'll tell you what. Here's the deal with Jodie --
她总是想把派对搞得太隆重
she's a little much when it comes to parties.
-不是吧 -没错
- No. - Yeah.
你知道 她总是要想个主题出来
You know, she always wants to have a theme.
今年的主题差不多就是
I mean, pretty much this year, the theme is, uh,
"我老婆死了 给你一个小礼物"
"My wife died. Here's a goodie bag."
没错 做得对
Yeah. Good move.
东西弄完了吗 如果完了的话 我想
Are we all done here? 'Cause if we are, I'm gonna --
我现在得走了 如果没事的话
I'm gonna take off, if that's okay.
当然了 晚上玩得开心点
Yeah. Go have a night.
-好的 -我能行
- Alright. - I'll be fine.
好了 布莱恩 这些是什么
okay. Brian, what are these?
这是我对珂琳经常做的
Oh, this is my sad attempt
米饼雪人的可怜尝试
at Coleen's Rice Krispie snowmen.
她写在了派对食物列表里
She had them on the party list.
虽然最初没打算让我来做
Wasn't planning on having me make them,
但是我觉得做得还不错 对吧
but I think they turned out okay, though, right?
你做得美极了
I think they're beautiful.
但是我们要不要再在上面加点什么
But why don't we just give them a zhuzh?
一点点就行
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表