剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 这张礼品卡过期了
Sorry, this gift card is expired.
因为这是我们最好的朋友珂琳的卡
That's because it belonged to our dear friend Coleen.
她不幸...去世了
She has sadly... passed on.
听着 老兄 我们过得很不好
Listen, man, we're not doing great, okay?
她以前是医生 现在在超♥市♥打包
She used to be a doctor. Now she's bagging groceries.
全国排名第一的连锁超♥市♥
Whoa. Number-one chain in the nation.
这个人已经八周没吃碳水了
And this one hasn't had a carb in about eight weeks
因为她在努力泡她的教练
'cause she's trying to bag her trainer.
我是为了健康 真是的
I'm doing it for my health. Jeez.
而我决定在下午当个妈妈
And I have decided to be a mother in the afternoons.
所以你能可怜可怜我们 帮我们刷下卡吗
So could you just take a little pity on us and swipe the card?
我可怜你们 我们很多人都同情
I pity you. A lot of us do.
但...还是不行
But...still a no.
好吧
Okay.
这样吧 这张卡你留着吧 皮特
You know what? You keep the card, Pete.
今日服务员
皮特
我会换个方式拿回33美元 行吧
I'll get our $33 another way. Okay?
只是要来点 小装饰垫卷饼
Just gonna -- A little doily burrito.
反正这些都是免费的 所以...
Well, those are free, anyway, so...
喂 你不能这...
Oh, hey, hey, hey! You can't just --
来点这个 来点这个 再来点那个
A few of these, and one of these, one of those.
-不 不行 -你摸了老虎屁♥股♥ 皮特
- No, no. - You poked the bear, Pete.
这都怪你 都怪你
This is on you. This is on you.
快进来吧 一个杯子也不落下
Let's get it in there. No cup left behind.
等等
Wait!
你拿走这些东西会有麻烦吗
Could you get in trouble for taking all that stuff?
-这算偷吗 -不算 最多就是在灰色地带
- Is it stealing? - No, it's in the gray zone at best.
有人要吃迷你松饼吗
Does anyone want a muffin-bite?
-这是碳水 -不了
- Carbs. - I'm good.
太干了 有人有水吗
It's so dry! Does anybody have water?
你要吐掉吗
Do you want to spit it out?
明天见
See you back here tomorrow!
生活新方向
第一季 第二集
《悲伤》
《荒野生存》
《悲伤缓解手册》
《悲伤之后》
你不必讨好我 我已经是你的人了
No need to flatter me. You already got me.
不 是我的右胸 有一阵剧痛
No, it's my right boob. There's a sharp pain.
我真的觉得不对劲
I think there's something really wrong.
好痛 我觉得很严重
Ow. It's very serious, I think.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你根本不在乎我是不是快死了
You don't even care if I'm dying.
这很难当真 因为你昨天才说
Well, it's hard to take you seriously when yesterday,
你的肾"感觉不正常"
you said your kidneys "Felt weird."
前天 你说背上的皮肤"奇怪 长了斑"
The day before that, you had "Odd, patchy skin" on your back.
你还说你舌头"凹凸不平"
Oh, and then you said your tongue was "Bumpy."
它现在还凹凸不平
It's still bumpy.
亨利 我朋友死了
Henry, my friend died, okay?
我有点害怕很正常
It's normal for me to be a little scared.
但你很健康
But you're healthy.
你去看医生吧 让他告诉你
Go see your doctor so he can tell you.
-或她 -或她
- Or she. - Or she.
好 谢谢 不过医生是男人
Okay, thank you. It is a guy, though.
珂琳之前也很健康
Coleen was healthy.
她也去看了医生
She went to the doctor.
八个月后 她死了
Eight months later, she was dead, okay?
她没有...甚至都没有凹凸不平的舌头
She didn't -- Hey, she didn't even have a bumpy tongue.
好了 我们把情趣会谈留到以后吧
Alright. Well, let's save the sexy talk for later.
我要上班了
I gotta go to work.
好吧 也许我们可以今天下午再试试
Okay, maybe we can try again this afternoon.
我可能那时就不会要死不活了
I-I probably won't be dying by then.
-我计划了要去跑步 -好吧
- I was planning to go for a run. - Oh, good.
因为我突然对我的脾脏很敏感
'Cause I'm all of a sudden very aware of my spleen.
我知道你觉得我疯了 亨利 但我朋友死了
I know you think I'm crazy, Henry, but my friend died!
如果珂琳会得癌症 那所有人都可能得
If Coleen can get cancer, anyone can!
好吧
Okay!
安德莉娅 你带足球训练鞋了吗
Andrea! Do you have your soccer cleats for practice?!
我帮你把狗屎清理干净了
I cleaned the dog poo off for you!
不客气
You're welcome!
马特 私教
手♥机♥
喂
Hey, there.
喂 希望我没有打扰你
Hey. Uh, hope I'm not calling at a bad time.
我的足球鞋在哪
Where are my cleats?!
什么 当然没有 怎么了
What? No way. What's up?
-我... -妈
- Um, well, I... - Mom!
埃文打了我的牙 我的牙松了
Evan hit my tooth, and it's loose!
那是你的孩子们吗
Aww. Are those your kids?
我... 孩子吗 不是
My -- Oh, ki-- No.
我只... 怎么了
I mean, I barely -- What's up?
我只想问问
Well, I just wanted to see
你今天下午要来公园跟我见面吗
if maybe you wanted to meet in the park this afternoon?
但我今天没提前计划
But I'm not scheduled for today.
待办事项
8:00 拼车
8:45 家长会
10:00 见米勒医生
10:40 换机油
12:00 取干洗衣物
12:30 午饭
1:30 去超♥市♥
2:45 拼车接孩子
3:30 篮球训练
4:30 支持者俱乐部会议
没关系 没关系 只是...
No, no, no, I know. It's just --
这里实在太美了 我想可能会很有趣
It's such a freakin' beaut out. I thought it might be fun.
待办事项
8:00 拼车
8:45 家长会
10:00 见米勒医生
10:40 换机油
12:00 取干洗衣物
12:30 午饭
1:30 去超♥市♥
2:45 拼车接孩子
3:30 篮球训练
4:30 支持者俱乐部会议
当然没问题 我很有空
Sure thing. My day's wide open.
太好了 我把具体信息发给你
Great. I'll, uh -- I'll text you the details.
再见
Bye.
菲尔兹超♥市♥
本月最佳员工
好了 你一周就打败了巴里
Alright. You knocked Barry off the wall in just a week.
以及...
And...
菲尔兹超♥市♥
本月最佳员工
恭喜你被评为本月最佳员工
congratulations on Employee of the Month.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你 莎拉 干得不错
Congrats, Sarah. Nice job.
你好 鲁迪 谢谢你
Oh, hey, Rudy. Thank you.
待会见
I-I'll see you out there.
你瞧瞧 赫迪
Look at that, Huddy.
鲁迪现在知道我名字了
Rudy knows my name now.
我不再只是"菜鸟"了
I'm not just "Noob" anymore.
水果
艾米
Hi. Amy.
拿个塑料袋 我需要你感受一下
Plastic, and I need you to feel something.
面包
拜托别再让我摸你身体了
Please don't make me touch your body again.
你不会死的 抱歉
You are not dying. I'm sorry.
不 我真的需要你摸摸我的胸
Um, no. I really need you to feel my boob, okay?
我觉得这里有个肿块
I-I think there's a mass.
告诉你 你在毁了我对奶♥子♥的喜爱
Just want you to know, you are ruining boobs for me.
肉类·奶酪
行 赶快 快摸
Okay, well, just -- just get in there.
赶快摸
Just get in there.
对对 你快摸到了
Yeah. Oh, yeah, no. You're already finding it.
瞧 肯定能摸到
See? You can't not feel it.
是吧
See?
艾米 我认为珂琳的死还在影响你
Amy, I really feel like Coleen's death is affecting you.
显然你现在行为不太正常
I mean, you're obviously going through something.
如果你不是整理杂货的医生
Well, that would hold a lot more water
我会更相信你的话
if you weren't a doctor bagging groceries.
行了 这话太过分了
Okay. That was low.
这不是肿块 这是浮动弓肋
It is not a lump. It's a floating rib.
-真恶心 -恶心
- Ew. - Ew?
这是什么对待病人的态度啊
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表