剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Clearly the gym sparks joy.
天呐 借过
Oh, my -- Excuse me.
我们开启了一条康茄舞列
We started a conga line!
不要 放手 放手 我不喜欢这些
No! Get off! Get off! I'm not into this.
你真无趣
Aw, you're no fun.
天呐 你溜得真好
Oh, my God, you really are a good skater.
我知道 不过你知道吗
I know. You know what, though?
我一向不擅长停下来 所以
I was never really good at stopping, so, uh...
-等等 你什么意思 -就这意思
- Wait, what do you mean? - Yeah.
-保护你自己 -天呐
- Save yourself. - Oh, my God!
今天真是越来越"精彩"了
This day just keeps getting better.
-老天 -你还好吗 妈妈
- Oh, God. - Are you okay, Mommy?
没事 我都是故意摔的
Yeah, no. I meant to do all that.
没错 接着溜吧 否则我妈会来袭击你们
That's right, keep skating, or my mom will attack you
就像红尾鵟吃兔子一样
like a red-tailed hawk eats a rabbit!
对 哇
Yeah! Raarrr!
它们的叫声不是那样
That's not what they sound like.
行了 你得配合我一下 好吗 儿子
Okay, you need to work with me a little bit here, okay, buddy?
你确定你把鞋子给我了吗
You sure you gave me your shoes?
反正我不是穿袜子来的
Well, I didn't come in socks.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们走
Hey, guys. Let's go.
别想着找回你们的鞋子了 找不到了
Forget about your shoes. You're never gonna find them.
她们不能穿着溜冰鞋离开
They can't leave with their skates.
多亏了你 她们也不能穿着自己的鞋离开
Well, thanks to you, they also can't leave with their shoes.
祝你的脸好运
Good luck with your face.
我讨厌你们逼我约会
I hate you guys for making me date.
我感觉那是戴安娜的错 毁了你们的婚姻
I feel like that's on Diana for blowing up your marriage.
为生活找配偶实在没那么有意思
Mating for life is overrated.
不 我觉得我该在自己还性感火♥辣♥的时候
No, I think I need to lock something down
锁定个好人家
while I'm still hot.
卢克 卢克
Luke. Luke!
该逃离鸟笼了 小鸟
Time to fly the coop, baby bird.
来吧 来吧 宝贝鸟 你能行
Own it. Own it, baby bird. You got this.
每当我过得不舒心时
Whenever I had a crappy day,
就会来这里 珂琳会让我忘记烦恼
I would come here and Coleen would take my mind off it.
-她不在了 -只是习惯 我又来了
- Well, she's not here. - So out of habit, I-I came by.
好极了 莱拉在婴儿床 你们可以一起哭
Great. Lila's in her crib. You guys can cry together.
我要去睡了
I'm gonna go to bed.
你没穿鞋子
You're not wearing any shoes.
她在长牙 祝你好运
She's teething. Good luck.
如果我要经常在溜冰场
Well, if I'm gonna keep getting in fights
跟人打架 我得好好训练一下
at the roller rink, I have to start training.
你觉得我能穿着溜冰鞋进行近身格斗吗
Hey, do you think I can do Krav Maga on skates?
-有这种运动吗 -知道吗
- Is that a thing? - You know what?
我为你骄傲 鼓励我们的儿子
I'm proud of you for embracing our son,
用你奇怪的方法
in your own bizarre way.
现在这就是我了
Well, I mean, it's just who I am now.
我是只红尾鵟 所以...
I'm a red-tailed hawk, so...
是吗
Is that right?
那你过来吧 长翅膀的猛禽
Well, come here, you winged beast.
-孩子来了 -好吧
- Oh, and that's a kid. - Okay.
选一张牌 任何牌
Pick a card, any card.
你知道都是你害这些事发生的 对吧
You know you're the reason bad things happen, right?
你要让他变魔术吗
Are you gonna let him do the trick?
选一张牌 妈妈
Pick a card, Mommy.
好样的
There we go.
健身房♥停车场
我送你过去
I'll give you a lift.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
忽略这些
Ignore that.
谢了 这个停车场总是让我害怕
Thanks. This parking lot always gives me the creeps.
你有保护自己的能力
Ah, you got the guns to protect yourself.
我在后门那有个停车位
I got a spot by the back door.
虽然在垃圾桶边上
It's right up next to the dumpster, though,
但你可以从我这边的门爬出来
but you can just crawl out on my side.
我有些重大消息
Hey, so, I have some, uh, kind of major news.
我报名参加了那些商科课程
I signed up for some of those business courses.
-太好了 -对
- Oh, fantastic. - Yeah.
-真是好消息 -嗯
- That's great news. - Yeah.
我真的很高兴自己找你商量了
I'm really glad that I came to you about that.
你是我认识最聪明的人
I mean, you're the smartest person I know.
最聪明的
The smartest?
-对 -真的吗 你真这么想
- Yeah. - Rea-- You think?
-对 当然 -真的吗
- Yeah. Yeah, really. - Really?
我觉得你真是货真价实的大聪明
I, uh -- I think that you're the total package.
谢谢
Thank you.
这让我快乐
That brings me joy.
还有一些事
Um, and there's something else
我一直想告诉你
that I-I've been wanting to tell you.
如果我现在不说 我...
And if I don't just say it now, I'm -- I'm --
我很喜欢你
I'm very attracted to you.
我也觉得你很帅
I think you're cute, too.
真的吗
Really?
因为近来我一直想吻你
Because I-I've been wanting to kiss you for awhile now.
天呐 这太不合适了
Oh, God. That was inappropriate.
真抱歉 而且你都没法下车
I'm so sorr-- And you can't even get out.
我把你困住了 我是个性侵犯
I-I've trapped you! I'm a sexual predator!
-你不是 没事 因为我也想 -真抱歉
- You're not! It's okay 'cause I'm very into it. - I'm so sorry.
而且只是一个吻
And it would only be a kiss.
-真的吗 -这个嘛
- Yeah? - Well...
不不 你结婚了
No. No. You're married.
对 严格来说我们结婚了
I mean, yes, we are technically married,
但我们...关系并不好
but we're not... doing great.
真遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
不只是亲吻
Well, it's more than just kissing.
我还想做些别的
I'd really like to do more.
这更加不合适了 真抱歉
And that was more inappropriate, and I'm so sorry.
我总是 我不知道自己为什么总说话
I-I keep -- I don't know why I just keep just talking.
我能先减掉八磅吗
Can I lose eight more pounds first?
在我们更进一步前
Before we do more?
能改到六磅吗
Can we make it six pounds?
-当然可以 我们去剥皮跳吧 -好
- Definitely. Let's go do burpees. - Okay.
-我能行 -我来帮你
- I got it. - Okay. I'll help you.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表