剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
It's an animal, and it was heavily featured
常常出现在圣诞故事里
in the Christmas story, if I recall.
-她写的不是驴[屁] 我想也不是
- She didn't write "Ass." - I gathered that.
你真的很不喜欢我的吉他脸
Wow, you really don't like my guitar face.
别这么敏感
Oh, please do not be so sensitive.
你的发信息脸也不怎么好看
Your texting face isn't so great, either.
亨利 这太伤人了 我是个女士
Henry, that is hurtful. I'm a lady.
但你说话像个水手
Yeah, well. You talk like a sailor.
你得过滤一下你的言语
You got to filter yourself.
我得过滤自己
Oh, w-- I have to filter myself?
你开玩笑吗 你就不过滤自己
Are you kidding me? You don't filter yourself.
我过滤 我一直在过滤自己的言语
Yeah, I do. I filter myself all the time.
早上 中午 尤其是现在
Morning, noon, especially right now.
好吧 我们中有些人不做作
Okay, well, some of us aren't fake.
我就是这样的人
This is who I am.
我为什么要为孩子改变
Why should I change for the kids?
总得有个先来后到
I was here first.
-真成熟 -你才真成熟
- Very mature. - You're very mature.
听着 没人说你不能做自己
Look, no one's saying you can't be you,
只是在孩子周围收敛点
just button it up around the kids.
我得走了 我还要练习吉他演奏会
I'm gonna go. I have a guitar recital to practice for.
我们真幸运
Oh, lucky us.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
-我对你有信心 -不 别对我有信心
- I have faith in you. - No, don't have faith.
没人需要信心
Nobody needs faith.
因为失踪五年的那个姑娘最后一次被人看见
就是在那个操场
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有发短♥信♥的丑脸吗
亨利说我有发短♥信♥的丑脸
我在狂吃 别看不起我
I'm binging. Don't judge me.
你知道不能在孩子面前说脏话吗
Did you know you can't curse in front of your kids?
知道
Well, yes.
难道你从没看过...
I mean, have you never read one --
不好意思 我本来打算说《家长手册》
I'm sorry. I was gonna say "Parenting book."
要是我知道我得在这方面
I mean, if I knew that I had to be
给孩子做好榜样
a good influence for these things,
我不...我就不会生孩子了
I don't -- I wouldn't have signed up for this.
要是我知道丹会食物中毒
If I had known that Dan was gonna get food poisoning
并让我想起自己嫁的那个好男人
and remind me of the nice Dan I married,
我也许就不会吻马特了
I might not have kissed Matt.
你吻了马特吗
You kissed Matt?
你们要上♥床♥吗
Are you guys gonna do it?
我本来有这个打算 如果我能减掉八磅
I was maybe going to if I lost eight pounds,
而我现在处境危险 快达到这个目标了
which I am dangerously close to.
你是为了出轨而健身 懂了
Oh, you're training for an affair. Got it.
-有点吧 -我猜人确实会改变
- Oh, a little. - I guess people can change.
我从没想到你是一个
I never would have pegged you for somebody
会把自己需求放在第一位的人
who would put themselves first.
我从没想过你是个
Well, I never pegged you as someone
会把孩子放在第一位的人
who would put her kids first.
-漂亮 妹子 -跑得好
- You're doin' it, girl! - Great hustle!
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
知道吗 我觉得我的孩子
Yeah, you know what? I think my kids would be
没有我会过得更好
better off without me.
我控制不了自己
I can't control myself.
天哪 你觉得我的孩子 没我能过得更好
Oh, my God. You think my kids would be better off without me?
我没这么说
I never said that.
对 但你也没说不会
Yeah, but you never said the wouldn't.
你之前根本不在乎我怎么想
Well, you used to not care what I thought.
我还是不在乎你怎么想
Well, I still don't care what you think,
但你至少可以反驳一下
but I mean, you could blow a little smoke up my ass.
糟了 如果我出轨是不是就成了坏人
Oh, shoot, am I a bad person if I have an affair?
现在我手指被抽屉夹了
Am I gonna have to say "Shoot" now
难道要说"糟了"吗
when I slam my finger in a drawer?
-你能行 -跑得非常棒
- You've got this! - Really good hustle!
知道吗 我要好好控制自己
You know what? I'm gonna get my act together
给孩子做个好榜样
and I'm gonna be a good role model for my kids,
因为你觉得我做不到
because you think I can't.
你要做个好母亲 是只为了惹怒我吗
You're gonna be a mother just to spite me?
我需要点刺♥激♥
Well, I need incentive.
好吧
Okay.
我打算给丹戴绿帽子 因为你觉得我不敢
I'm gonna cheat on Dan just 'cause you don't think I would.
-为了惹怒我吗 -对
- To spite me? - Yeah.
不是
No.
因为那是我经历的最棒的吻
Because it was the greatest kiss ever,
而且他太他喵性感了
and he's really stinkin' hot.
他喵
Stinkin'?
不 我不能说"他喵"
No, I can't say "Stinkin'."
不行 我做不到
I can't. I can't do that.
天哪 我需要一个发泄这些愤怒的出口
Oh, God. I need an outlet for this anger.
我 我跑了多少时间
Wha-- What was my time?!
你打算跑进多少
What -- what were you trying to beat?
六分钟
Six minutes!
-好的 -是5分51秒
- Oh, well! - Well, it's 5:51!
-棒 -太好了
- Yeah! - Yes!
珂琳 我做到了
Coleen, I did it!
我虽然不是个医生了 但我做到了另外一件事
I'm not a doctor anymore, but I did the other thing!
我们去给这个疯球庆祝吧
Well, let's go congratulate this nutbag.
-别说"疯球" 不适合孩子 -什么
- Don't say "Nutbag." It's not PC. - What?
永远别在孩子身边说这个词
Don't ever say it around your kids.
*在高速上驰骋*
*Drivin' down the highway*
*风驰电掣*
*Drivin' so fast*
*庞蒂亚克上的广播大声播放*
*The radio's on in my Pontiac*
我没看到什么丑脸
I don't see a face.
-我不知道她在说什么 -是吧
- I don't know what she's talking about. - Yeah?
我只看见一个性感男人 性感地弹吉他
I just see a sexy guy doing sexy stuff.
对 我也这么认为
Yeah, that's what I thought.
我能来一段吗
Mind if I get in this a little bit?
让我试试
Let me hit it.
*在高速上驰骋*
*Driving down the highway*
*风驰电掣*
*Driving so fast*
*庞蒂亚克上的广播*
*Radio's on in my Pontiac*
我知道看到一个摇滚王子
All I see is a rock god.
-谢谢 -再来一遍吗
- Thanks. - Run this baby back?
-我们合个声 -双人梦幻组合
- Let's back this up. - Let's double team this dream.
*在高速上驰骋*
*Driving down the highway*
*风驰电掣*
*Driving so fast*
*庞蒂亚克上的广播*
*Radio's on in my Pontiac*
老天
Oh, man.
我觉得是莱拉醒了
Yeah, I think Lila's awake.
她肯定想听这段合唱
Uh, she's gonna want to hear this.
二三四
Two, three, four.
*在高速上驰骋*
*Driving down the highway*
*风驰电掣*
*Driving so fast*
*庞蒂亚克的第三排座位*
*Third-row seating in my Pontiac-ac*
你个傻...
You dumb --
如果你要转弯就开转向灯
Use your blinker if you're gonna make a turn.
如果你要右转 就开右侧转向灯
If you're turning to the right, use the right blinker,
你个...
you --
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她是个榜样
She's a role model.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表