剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
没什么
Really, it was nothing.
好的 拜拜
Alright, bye.
别跟你哥哥说你舔了这些
Don't tell your brother you licked those.
这些是今晚的甜点
They're tonight's dessert.
妈妈回来了
Mommy's home.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mommy.
快看 朱莉娅 这是你妈妈 还记得吗
Ooh, look, Julia. That's your mommy, remember?
好吧 我想她知道我是谁 格洛丽亚
Okay, I think she knows who I am, Gloria.
你今天很早回来
You're home early.
是的 有个家伙在现场从脚架上摔了下来
Yeah, a guy fell off the scaffolding at the site.
他很快就会好 但我们假装他有事
He'll be fine, but we're pretending he won't,
所以休假半天
so half day.
卢克 猜猜怎么了
Hey, Luke, guess what.
你和我现在要去溜冰场
You and I are gonna go to the roller rink right now.
但我想玩一个非洲熊的七百块拼图
But I want to work on this 700-piece puzzle of an African Bear.
好吧 是这样
Mm-hmm, okay, okay. So here's the thing.
我们现在来谈谈 好吗
We're gonna have a little chat right now, okay?
好了 我就跟你直说了吧
Alright, I'm gonna shoot you straight.
是时候拓宽我们的眼界了
It's time to broaden our horizons.
关于动物的知识 非常棒 但看的太多了
I mean, the animal stuff, it's very cool, but it's a lot,
我觉得它让你和其他孩子疏远了
and I think it alienates the other kids.
再说你上大学也不能和非洲熊一起喝酒 对吗
And plus, you can't go drinking in college with African Bears, right?
当然不行
Of course you can't.
非洲熊已经灭绝几千年了
African Bears have been extinct for thousands of years.
就是啊 妈妈
Yeah, Mommy.
好吧 我希望你酷一点 好吗
Okay, I need you to try to be cool, okay?
我求你了
I am begging you.
我知道你很喜欢和我呆在一起
I know you love spending time with me,
但你要是去溜冰的话
but it would mean a lot to your mom
你妈妈会很开心
if you went roller skating.
我们明天再玩拼图
We'll do the puzzle tomorrow.
好吧 格洛丽亚
Okay, Gloria.
干得漂亮 伙计
Doing a great job, buddy.
我不知道有什么问题
I don't know what the problem is.
他是个非常棒的孩子
He's a perfect little angel.
他同学都不邀请他去过生日了 格洛丽亚
He's not getting invited to birthday parties, Gloria.
那是他们的损失
It's their loss.
好吧 我们得解雇格洛丽亚
Okay, we have to fire Gloria.
她太惯着卢克了
She's way too supportive of Luke.
我们需要更会羞辱人的保姆
We need someone more shame-y.
我觉得这点你做得很好
I think you got that covered.
-你在干什么 -我在努力让他归正 好吗
- What are you doing? - I'm trying to fix him, okay?
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
他对动物的痴迷完全遗传自你
He gets the whole animal obsession thing from you.
我没有痴迷
I'm not obsessed.
我只是喜欢动物 和知道关于它们的所有知识
I just like them and know everything about them.
再说我小时候收到很多生日派对的邀请
Plus, I got invited to plenty of birthday parties.
那是因为你出生后就一直帅得掉渣
It's because you've been handsome since birth.
是的 但也因为我非常擅长变魔术
Yes, but also 'cause I was so good at magic.
-这事别拿出来说 -好吧
- You keep that to yourself. - Okay.
听我说 我遇见珂琳时和卢克一样大
Look, I was Luke's age when I met Coleen.
他甚至连可以为之哀悼的过世朋友也没有
He's not even gonna have a dead friend to mourn.
别担心 我相信会有不幸的事
Don't worry, I'm sure something tragic
发生在他所爱的人身上
will happen to someone he loves.
天呐 但愿如此 我不是...
Oh, God. I hope so. I don't --
好吧 我不能带朱莉娅
Okay, I'm not taking Julia,
既然你在家 就拜托你了
so since you're home, thank you.
我们为什么不能让格洛丽亚留下来
Why can't we ask Gloria to stay?
因为我回家了 这不显而易见吗
Because I'm home. Obviously.
-这... -卢克
- That's... - Luke!
你们好啊
You guys!
这么多年后
After all these years,
这里闻起来还像是奶油蛋糕
it still smells like pound cake in here.
乔迪
Aw, Jodie.
那是老旧溜冰场汗水和地毯真菌的混合物
That's old skate sweat and carpet fungus.
随便吧
That is what that is.
你们记得情侣溜冰环节吗
Guys, do you remember Couples Skate?
一边溜冰
It was so hard to skate
-一边亲热太难了 但我们办到了 -确实
- and make out at the same time, but we did it. - It was!
-我们做到了 -但我没有
- We managed to do it. - Yeah, I didn't.
每到那时我就知道该去小卖♥♥部了
That was my cue to hit the concession stand.
买♥♥甘草绳糖当作麦克风
I used to use the licorice rope as a microphone and lip-sync
唱慢歌♥ 然后再吃掉
to all of the slow songs, and then I'd eat it.
天呐 这还在呢
Oh, my God. It's still here.
居然还在 我那时候真受欢迎
It's still here! I was so popular.
卢克确实遗传了亨利
Luke really does get it from Henry.
艾米是个婊♥子♥
真是不敢相信埃文和诺拉
I mean, I can't believe Evan and Nora
不想一起来 但这是他们的损失
didn't want to come with, but their loss.
难道你就不能强迫他们
I mean, can't you just force them to do things
直到他们力气比你大以后吗
until they're big enough to overpower you?
不不 他们练空手道很厉害的
Oh, no. They're very strong
虽然最后还是放弃了
from all the karate they end up quitting.
真的有人喜欢滑冰吗
Oh. I mean, did anyone really like skating?
我感觉这就是一个玩的地方
I feel like it was just the place to be.
-只有废物喜欢滑冰 -确实
- Only the losers, like, liked skating. - True.
妈妈 滑冰看起来太好玩了
Mom, skating looks awesome!
当然你会这么想了 儿子
Aww, of course you think so, buddy.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 希玛在那里
Guys, guys, guys. There's Seema.
先去租鞋 看看她怎么样
Okay, go rent skates, check her out first,
看她是否会趁我睡觉时谋杀我
see if she'll murder me in my sleep
或她是否足够火♥辣♥ 梦中被杀也值得 好吗
or if she's hot enough to make it worth it, okay?
走吧 妈妈 我们去租溜冰鞋
Come on, Mom! Let's get skates now!
好的好的 去租溜冰鞋
Yes, yes. Go get skates.
卢克 既然你要去
And, Luke, when you're there,
去看看柜台后面那位女士
find out if the lady behind the counter
后背有没有纹身
has a lower back tattoo.
-好的 -很好
- Okay! - Okay.
-背后有纹身的绝对不行 -好孩子
- Yeah, that is a deal-breaker. - Great kid.
他...他没事
He's -- He's okay.
小企鹅在第一次站起来的时候
This must be what baby penguins feel like
肯定也是这样的感觉吧
as they find their footing for the first time.
或者是一个小男孩第一次溜冰的感觉
Or how a little boy feels when he first learns to skate,
这种说法更正常
is a more normal way to say it.
卢克 她有没有纹身
Hey, Luke. You get my intel?
-没有 -没有
- Nope. - Nope?
希玛怎么样 她是很差劲吗
How was Seema? Was she terrible?
她很差劲 我就知道
She was terrible. I knew she'd be terrible.
-我们走吧 -不 她人不错
- Let's go. - No, she was nice.
特别友好
Super friendly.
这比差劲还糟糕 说明她很无聊
That's worse than terrible. It's boring.
你别无理取闹了 去跟她搭搭话
God, you're ridiculous. Just go talk to her.
这是在滑冰场的初次约会
It's a first date at a roller rink.
以后的恋情只会越来越好
There's no place for this relationship to go but up.
确实 我看起来怎么样
True. How do I look?
很好 但是你头上有个
Good. Oh, wait. You've got a...
其实
Actually...
我的天呐 好了
Oh, my God. O-Okay.
希望我到达之前头发能干
Hopefully I dry off before I get there.
-谢谢你们 -漂亮极了
- Thank you. - So pretty.
太美了
So pretty.
准备好跟我一起去滑冰了吗
Hey, ready to hit the rink with me?
不 不想去
Nope, definitely not.
我穿溜冰鞋只是为了做样子
These skates were just for optics.
好吧 我能展现自己的快乐
Cool. I can manifest my own joy.
老样子
It's gonna be the old routine --
溜冰 吃豆人 冰沙 再来一遍
skate, Pac-Man, slushy, repeat.
乔迪 你知道如果不是小时候
Jodie, um, you know that if you didn't let me
你帮我作弊的话
cheat off you when we were younger,
我们现在大概也不会是朋友 对吧
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表