剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
W-- Uh, first of all, Emily is not a stranger.
她是我们的邻居
No, she's a neighbor.
她就住在街尾
She lives down the way, uh,
就是我撞了他们家邮箱的那个房♥子
at the house that I sideswiped the mailbox.
也没缩小范围
Doesn't narrow it down.
别转移话题
Do not change the subject.
你为什么在家
Why are you home?
难道你跟艾米丽有一腿吗
Are you having an affair with Emily?
我没和艾米丽有一腿
I'm not having an affair with Emily.
什么
What?
我说没有
I said not.
我早点下班然后想回家来给你一个惊喜
I finished early and thought I'd come surprise you,
看来是挺惊喜的
which, clearly, I have.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在上班呢
I...am at work.
现场的烤箱起火了
Yeah, there was a, uh, fire in the oven on set,
消防队都来了 特别麻烦
so the fire department, whole thing.
你怎么没叫格洛丽亚留下
Why didn't you ask Gloria to stay?
我倒是没事
Oh, I'm fine.
谢谢你的关心
Thank you so much for asking.
只是吸入了一些烟
Just a little smoke inhalation.
并且格洛丽亚生病了 人又不是铁打的
And Gloria's sick, by the way. People get sick.
我又不想打扰你上班
So instead of bothering you,
所以我找来了一位经验丰富的保姆邻居
I managed to find a highly skilled babysitter neighbor
在最后关头来帮我的忙
to fill in at the last minute.
所以我就请你就这么一次
So maybe -- maybe --
不要来拷问我并且向我道谢
stop interrogating me and just say "Thank you."
好吧 谢谢你
okay. Yeah, thank you.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
对了 我们最好不要
Oh, by the way, we probably shouldn't
告诉格洛丽亚关于艾米丽的事
tell Gloria about Emily,
因为她会因为自己回家
'cause she'll feel bad
让我们为难而感到内疚
she had to go home and leave us in a bind.
好的 我懂了 那你继续工作吧
Uh, yeah, got it. I'll, uh -- I'll let you get back to work.
我应该给她多少钱
Oh, how much should I pay her?
我的天 亨利 我没办法帮你把所有的事都做了
Oh, my God, Henry, I can't do everything for you.
自己去琢磨吧 爱你
Just figure it out. Love you.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我不知道你跟他们的母亲谈的价钱是多少 但是
I'm not sure what you negotiated with their mother, but...
你收特洛伊烧烤店的礼品卡吗
would you accept a gift card to Troy's Ribs?
隆康科马旁边好像就有一家店
I think there's one near Ronkonkoma.
我还是给你现金好了
I'll just give you cash.
-谢谢 -修修邮箱吧
- Thanks. - Help with the mailbox.
我真是太会撒谎了
I am so good at lying.
把我自己都吓到了
I almost scare myself.
为什么不能让亨利知道你在这里
Why can't Henry know you're here?
因为他不会撒谎
Because he's so bad at lying
只要格洛丽亚给他一个疑问的眼神
that if he got one questioning look from Gloria,
他肯定就马上露馅 你知道的
he'd just turn into a baby and then, you know --
这样会更简单一些
It's just easier this way.
专心
Focus!
珂琳不能在这里让你们乖乖的
I don't have Coleen here to keep you guys in line.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我以前穿这种衣服可好看了
Guys, I used to pull off stuff like this.
等等 为什么朱莉娅的衣服在这里
Wait, why is one of Julia's shirts here?
我给安德莉娅买♥♥的盖普衣服去哪里了
And where is the stuff I bought Andrea from The Gap?
我女儿真是太不守规矩了
My daughter is loose.
我的天 你的胸棒极了
Oh, my God. Your boobs are amazing.
它们化了妆的吗
Are they wearing makeup?
它们会有自然的红晕
Oh, they -- they blush naturally.
这就是不生孩子的好处
Those are an argument for never having kids.
该死 我真不该在那一天给卢克哺乳
God, I never should have breastfed Luke for that one day.
好了 你看起来像个抖音婊
Okay, yeah, you look like a TikTok ho.
艾米
Aww, Amy.
你穿这些也会像个抖音婊的
You would look like a TikTok ho in these clothes, too.
你真的这么想吗
Oh, you think so?
-对 -真的吗
- Yes. - Really?
你也这么认为吗
Do you think so?
我们现在能继续看了吗
Can we please watch now?
问题是 我不知道穿这样能去哪里
Here's the thing -- I just don't know where I would wear this.
她有没有连体衣那种的衣服
What does she have in the way of like a-a romper?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
我们不能碰任何
We are not touching anything else
与《飞跃比弗利》无关的东西
that is not "90210"-related.
这是什么
What is this?
按♥摩♥棒♥
Uh, a vibrator.
按♥摩♥棒♥
A vibrator?!
遮瑕膏
你是说给下面用的吗
You mean like, for down there?
反正不是给上面用的 姐妹
Well, it's not for up here, sis.
这是遮瑕膏
It's the Concealer.
乔迪 是最好的牌子
Jodie, this is top of the line.
现在的孩子们都被宠坏了
Kids are so spoiled these days.
我那时候只有洗衣机
All I had was a washing machine.
看看现在这些做得多小
I mean, just look at how small it is.
我是个又大又老的手♥机♥
Mine was like a big, old cellphone.
为什么我女儿要买♥♥色情产品
Why would my daughter order a porn object?
这不是色情产品
Oh, no, it's not a porn object.
我觉得这很机智
I think it's smart.
她只想高效地自♥慰♥
She just wants to masturbate efficiently.
别用那个词 我讨厌那个词
Don't use that word. I hate that word!
什么 "高效"吗
What? "Efficiently"?
另一个
The other one.
谁都不喜欢那个词
Yeah, well, nobody likes the word.
但这个体验却是无与伦比
It's the doing it that's awesome.
《飞越比弗利》电视剧的导演
老实说 我以前还对着卢克·佩里撩拨妹妹呢
Matter of fact, I used to strum the banjo to Luke Perry.
现在又回到了当初
I mean, things have really come full circle here.
《飞越比弗利》中主角
由加布丽埃尔·卡特利斯饰演
安德莉娅·扎克曼
Andrea Zuckerman.
我好这口
That was my kink.
她是比弗利山高中校报的编辑
She was the editor of the Beverly Hills High School newspaper.
-一下子让我心动 -西比弗利
- Just got me. - West Beverly.
太符合你的口味了
Yeah, no, that checks out for you.
你呢
What about you?
《飞越比弗利》中男主角布兰登·沃什
你对着布兰登爱抚过自己吗
Did you tickle the ivories to Brandon?
-我感觉你喜欢这个款的 -没有
- I feel like that's your thing. - No.
乔迪 如果你说喜欢史蒂夫·桑德斯 我发誓
Jodie, if you say Steve Sanders, I swear --
不 我没对着任何人爱抚过
No, I didn't tickle anything.
我就...不爱抚自己
I don't...tickle.
你是说你从来不取悦自己吗
Are you saying you never pleasure yourself?
别说"取悦" 我不喜欢这个词
Don't say "Pleasure." I hate that word.
嗯 很显然
Oh, yeah, that's obvious.
那如果丹不能让你高♥潮♥
So, if you don't climax with Dan--
住嘴 现在我对所有词生气
Okay, now I'm just getting mad about the words!
不过吵架 这是个有趣的迪伦日传统
Hey, but fighting -- that's a fun D-Day tradition.
那你什么时候
When do you...?
我没有
I don't.
从来没有 39年来 从不需要
I have never, in 39 years, had to --
总之我没有 也不需要
Anyway, I don't, and I'm not.
天呐
Oh -- Oh, my G--
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们能看剧了吗
Can we just watch the show?
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
你手♥机♥响了 最好去接一下
Oh, your phone's ringing. You better get that.
天呐
Oh, God.
亨利 我还在工作
Hi, Henry. I'm still working.
现在正是忙的时候
Just really in the middle of it.
我刚给格洛丽亚打电♥话♥ 告诉她如果身体不好
Well, I called Gloria to tell her not to come in tomorrow
明天就别来了
if she's feeling sick,
你肯定会觉得这很奇怪
and you're gonna think this is so weird --
结果她并没有生病
turns out she isn't sick.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表