剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
她拿了奥斯卡 创立了健康帝国
She won an Oscar. She built a wellness empire,
她下一步就是制♥作♥香薰蜡烛
and her next move is to create a candle
-味道跟她的... -跟她下♥体♥一样
- that smells like her... - Her front bottom.
不知道为什么 我就是必须亲自闻一闻
I don't know why, I just had to smell it for myself.
这也太普通了 我还以为会更大一点
This is underwhelming. I thought it would be bigger.
即便是像我这种
I mean, even for someone like me
比其他人更喜欢这块区域的人
who likes that area more than others,
也不想让家里全是这个味道
I mean, I don't want my whole house to smell like it.
-是啊 -影响因素太多了
- Yeah. - So many variables.
她身体的pH值 饮食
A woman's pH, her diet,
她有没有长时间行走
whether she's gone on a long walk or not,
这个女人她能不能
you know, whether she's just a woman
-分泌更多... -行了 点蜡烛吧
- who produces more of that -- - Alrighty, let's light it up.
我还有地方要去
I got places to be.
我闻到了玫瑰香精和...
I'm getting essence of rosewater and...
薰衣草的味道
lavender.
我幻想中
This is what I imagine
卡♥通♥版的下♥体♥就是这个味道
like a cartoon hoo-ha to smell like.
我什么都没闻到
I don't smell anything.
好了 我闻到了
Oh, okay, something's coming.
这味道像...
It's like a --
-天啊 这味道真冲 -天啊
- Oh, God, it just hits you! - Oh, my gosh!
我的眼睛有点灼伤了
My eyes are burning a little bit.
这蜡烛跑了马拉松 好大汗味
That candle ran a marathon.
是啊 明星跟我们一样
Yeah, well, stars, they're just like us.
这里真香啊
Smells good in here.
跟我外婆贝蒂家的味道一样
Smells like my grandma Betty's house.
生活新方向
第一季 第八集
马萨皮夸小学汇报演出
《威利·旺卡和巧克力工厂》
玩得愉快
Have fun.
我好像听到了轮胎刹车的刺耳声
I thought I heard tires screeching to a stop.
很高兴见到你 拉基尔太太
Always a pleasure to see you, Mrs. Lakier.
行吧 希望孩子们的演技会比你更好
Okay, I hope the kids are better actors than you are.
那不会
They're not.
我要两张威利·旺卡秀的门票
I need two tickets to the Willy Wonka show,
除非门票卖♥♥光了
unless it's sold out.
门票卖♥♥光了吗
Is it sold out?
这种事不会在你身上发生
Never for you.
两张票一共14美元
Two tickets will be $14.
14美元 卢克演的是小矮人
$14? Luke's an Oompa Loompa.
巧克力工厂中的工人
他只有一句台词 "滴噼滴答"
He has one line -- "Dippity-da."
是"滴噼滴嘟"
It's "Dippity-doo."
天啊 这不重要
Oh, my God, doesn't matter.
其实这是非常著名的台词
Actually, it's a very famous line --
这里像是
It's like the evidence locker
警♥察♥局的物证柜
at a police station in there.
行了 希金斯
Okay, Higgins.
给你
Here's that.
这有个逃兵
Ooh, a loosie.
黄色的椭圆形药片
Oblong yellow.
我得谷歌♥一下这是什么
I'm gonna have to Google that.
票给我
The tickets.
表演好看吗
Is this gonna be good?
绝对不好看
Not a chance.
好吧 很好
Okay, great.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, guys.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
你自己坦白吧 顺便给我喝一口
Explain yourself, and also give me a sip.
我的血液里轻轻松松就有一半化学物质
Okay, my blood is easily 50% chemicals,
但这对我来说还是太浓了
and that's too much for me.
这是摩卡多多拿铁
It's a mocha-lotta-latte.
基本算是冰镇糖尿病
It's basically frozen diabetes.
是我以前绝对不会喝的饮料
Something I would never drink before.
不过我给了她一本
But I gave her a book about how saying yes
关于"接受"能改善生活 让人更快乐的书
can enhance your life and make you happier.
我基本一辈子都在拒绝新事物
I basically said no to new experiences my whole life
因为我忙着当医生
because I was so busy being a doctor,
现在我要接受新事物
and now I'm gonna say yes because, you know,
不然我还能做什么
what else am I gonna do?
好吧 所以这是在整整两年坚定的"拒绝"后
Okay, so this'll be about a week of yeses
迎来一周左右的"接受"吗
followed by two full years of hard nos.
抱歉 我不是在笑你们
I'm sorry, not you.
马特私教
你是最有趣最漂亮的女孩
-别当这样的人 乔迪 -什么人
- Don't be this person, Jodie. - Huh, what person?
迷恋上对方
The person who likes someone
就把生活全部投在对方身上的人
and then makes their entire life about that one person.
你本该在高中就经历这个阶段
You're supposed to go through this phase in high school
因为那时你能交到新朋友 不过我们就是
because then you can get new friends, but, I mean, we're it.
在那之后 我们像是组成了家委会
I mean, after us, it's what, like PTA
或戒断互助会
or, I don't know, AA.
或公路旅行俱乐部
Or AAA.
我没把马特当成全世界
I'm not making Matt my whole world.
其实 我开启了新的整理事业
In fact, I'm starting a new organizing business.
自从有了孩子后 我就一直在免费整理
Been doing it for free ever since I had kids, so...
-太棒了 乔迪 -太好了
- That's awesome, Jodie. - This is great!
我已经用开始"乔迪方法[条理]"
I've already started transforming my home
改造我们家了
with The Jodie Method.
名字还没确定
Still workshopping the name.
-确实 -不过你们想等会过来
- Yeah. - But do you guys want to come over after here
看看我的整理架吗
and see my shelving vision?
乔迪 你也知道 把东西放在合适的位置
Jodie, you know that things in their proper place
会让我严重焦虑
give me severe anxiety.
我猜你不来了 莎拉 那你...接受吗
And I assume that's a no for you, Sarah, so...yes?
这就是你给我这本"接受"之书的原因吗
Is that why you gave me the yes book?
你预谋多久了
How long have you been planning this?
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么 怎么了
What? W-What happened?
他怎么了 是卢克学校打来的
What did he do? It's Luke's school.
你好 拉基尔太太
Hi, Mrs. Lakier.
我是希金斯先生
It's Mr. Higgins.
没什么要紧的事 我就是想...
No emergencies. I just wa--
我正在过隧♥道♥
You know what, I'm going through a tunnel,
所以我可...我...没....
so I'm pro-- I'm -- my -- losin--
该死
Oh, damn it.
还在...道里
Still in a --unnel.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我只想说我们真的希望
I just wanted to say that we really love
你能更常来学校
having you around the school more often,
你对孩子的爱
and your love of your children,
在你的怒容中表现地淋漓尽致
it really shines through your scowl.
隧♥道♥
Tunnel.
我有个关于药品的问题
I have a drug question.
刚刚开出隧♥道♥
Just out of the tunnel.
什...什么 我能帮上什么忙
What's -- What -- How can I help you?
是这样 药店卖♥♥完了我保持专注力的药
Well, you see, my pharmacy ran out of my focus medication,
而我今早恰好留意到
and I couldn't help but notice this morning
你有很多药
that you had quite a lot of pharmaceuticals,
其中一种似乎是让人提升专注力的
and one of them appeared to be focus-related.
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥[中枢兴奋药] 你继续说
Methamphetamines. Go on.
我就直说了吧
I'll cut to the chase.
你有我需要的药
You gots what I needs.
这个嘛...
Well, I mean, any--
只要能帮的上学校的忙
anything to help the school,
而且终于是我能力范围之内的事
and something finally in my skillset.
我现在要开车去上班了
Look, I'm headed to work now,
你打算在哪碰面
so, I mean, where do you want to meet?
我可以顺道去趟学校
I could -- I could swing by the school.
不不不 这样太不专业了
No, no, no, no, no, that would be unprofessional.
到你家怎么样
How about your house?
是这样的 我不想成为那样的妈妈
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表