剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
对了 我把这当成散步
I'm counting this as a walk, by the way.
我们就从车走到了这张长椅
We walked from the car to this bench.
别逞英雄了
Let's not be heroes.
安德莉娅要直播了
Andrea's going live.
她想当美妆博主
She's trying to be a beauty influencer.
大家好 我是你们的闺蜜安德莉娅
Hi, everyone! It's your girl Andrea here.
从年轻时就开始护肤是非常重要的
It's, like, super important to start your skin care young.
这是我妈妈
This is my mother.
这是什么情况
What's happening here?
看看她没在我这个年纪就开始护肤的后果
See how she did not start her skincare at my age?
真可悲
Sad.
这是你驾照的相片吗
Is that your driver's license photo?
车管所的打光太粗暴了
DMV lighting's brutal.
这没经过我同意
I did not approve this!
今天 我将送出一个玉制滚脸器
Today, I'm giving away a free jade roller
给第一个猜中我妈妈真实年龄的观众
to the first person who can guess my mom's actual age.
我们来看看大家怎么说
Let's see what we've got here.
58岁 不对
Oh, 58! Nope.
51岁 接近了
51. Closer.
-差远了 -39岁
- Very far! - Oh! 39!
够了 好了 我们别看这个了
Mm, enough! We're -- We're done. We're not watching this.
-有人答对了 -关掉吧 关掉吧
- Oh, we have a winner! - Turn it off. Turn it off.
我赢了
I won!
我赢了玉制滚脸器
I won the jade roller.
你能给我送来吗
Can you deliver it to me?
我会把它送去的
Deliver it somewhere.
我会告诉你我把玉滚脸器放到了哪里
I'll tell you where I'm gonna deliver that jade roller.
生活新方向
第一季 第五集
咖啡店
今天是迪伦·麦凯日
It is Dylan McKay Day.
美剧《飞跃比弗利》中的人物
你们能在1点前到我家吗
Can you guys be at my house by 1:00?
糟了 我要带孩子
Shoot. I have the kids.
-让格洛莉亚留下 -你疯了吗
- Ask Gloria to stay. - Are you insane?
我不能告诉格洛莉亚 我想从孩子身边抽时间
I can't tell Gloria I want to take time away from the kids
躺在床上 狼吞虎咽
to go lay in bed, stuff my face,
跟我的朋友们刷剧《飞跃比弗利》
and watch a "90210" Marathon with my friends.
格洛莉亚得明白 这是迪伦选择了凯莉
Gloria needs to understand that this is the anniversary
而非布伦达的纪念日
when Dylan picks Kelly over Brenda.
-真是滔天大错 -这选择很明显
- Bad mistake. - The obvious choice.
很明显
Obvious.
那是我们有史以来吵得最严重的一次
That was the biggest fight we ever had.
自从珂琳用神奇8号♥球砸了我之后
My thumb still does not bend
我的大拇指到现在还不能弯曲
from when Coleen winged that Magic 8-Ball at me.
谁让你在迪伦
Well, you wouldn't stop gloating
选了那个金发贱♥人♥后不停地炫耀
after Dylan chose that blonde whore.
但已经翻篇了 这让我们更团结了
But we moved past it, it made us stronger,
如果因为珂琳去世
and Coleen would be so mad
我们就停止这项活动 她肯定会生气
if we stopped doing this just because she's gone.
好吧 我会晚点到 因为我要上班
Alright, well, I'll be late 'cause I have to work.
你不能找个14岁的小孩顶班吗
Can't a 14-year-old cover your shift?
有意思
Very funny.
他们3点才放学
They don't get off school till 3:00.
而且坦茜[舞♥女♥]也要上班 我想见她
And Tanzy's working. I want to see her.
舞♥女♥是什么
What's a Tanzy?
就是我工作时看上的女孩
It's just a girl I like at work.
她很性感 而且看书
She's, uh -- She's hot, and she reads.
我觉得
I think.
等等 你有喜欢的人了 这是大事件
Wait. You like someone? This is huge!
没 算不上
No, it's...not.
坦茜 这名字 她爸妈是开游艺团的吗
Tanzy. What, did her parents own a carnival?
抱歉 不是人人都是艾米
Oh, I'm sorry we can't all be Amys.
好吧 莎拉会晚点到 就跟她当医生时一样
Okay, so Sarah will be late, just like in her doctor days.
你得处理好孩子
You have to make this work.
你以为我不想休息吗
Don't you think I want a break?
谁能想到同时当妈妈
Who knew it would be difficult
和职业女性会这么难
being a mother and a working woman?
所有人都知道
Everyone.
而且关于这方面的书籍不计其数
There are literally shelves of books about this.
还有博客 播客
Blogs, too. Podcasts.
我超爱迪伦日 但是我要带孩子
I love D-Day, but again, the childcare thing.
好吧 为什么没有可以找保姆的"探探"软件
Okay, why is there not a Tinder for babysitters?
你这桌不由我负责
You are not my table!
抱歉 我回想起了当服务员的日子
I am so sorry. That was a waitressing flashback.
可你为什么要拍我
But why would you touch me?
很抱歉偷听你们讲话
I'm sorry to eavesdrop,
但如果你需要 我今天可以帮你带孩子
but I can babysit your kids today if you want.
你真是太贴心了
Oh, that is very sweet,
但我不能让陌生人带孩子
but I can't have a stranger watch my children.
-我能这样吗 -不能
- Can I? - No.
不不不 我不能 不能
No, no, no. I can't. I-I can't.
-我能这样吗 -我不是陌生人
- Can I? - I'm not a stranger.
我们住在同一条街上 我是艾米丽
We live on the same street. I'm Emily.
是吗 哪一家
Really? What house?
红色房♥子那家
The red house.
你撞过我们的邮箱
You sideswiped our mailbox.
是啊 这也不能缩小范围
Yeah, that doesn't narrow it down.
但如果你是我邻居 如果出了问题
But, hey, if you're a neighbor, then if something goes wrong,
我就知道你...可能住在哪了
I know where you... might live.
那我参加 我参加 现在就看你了
So I'm in. I'm in! So now you need to make this happen.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 瞧瞧
Guys, look.
坦茜长这样
This is what Tanzy looks like.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她为什么要在菲尔德超♥市♥上班
Why is she working at Fields?
谢了
Thank you.
不 我不是...
No, that's not --
我就是这个意思 就是这个意思
That's what I meant. That is what I mean.
不好意思 什么时候...
Excuse me. What time --
你这桌不由我负责
You are not my table!
1点来我家
Oh, be at my house at 1:00.
我明天再来
Ooh, I'll be back tomorrow!
别担心 我们会玩得开心的
Don't you worry. We're gonna have a good time!
好的 好好好
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我要拿包 -好 没问题
- Oh, I need -- I need my bag. - Oh, right, yeah.
给你 走吧 好了 爱你
There we go. Off we go! Okay, love you.
孩子们 好消息
Guys, good news!
一位比妈咪更年轻更有活力的阿姨
Someone younger and more energetic than Mommy
会来陪你们一个下午
is gonna come over and spend the afternoon with you.
她更喜欢站着
Someone who likes to stand up more.
-好耶 -没问题吧
- Yay! - Right?
不过是这样的
But here's -- here's -- here's the thing.
我们不能告诉别人
We can't tell anyone about this.
这是我们的小秘密 尤其不能告诉格洛丽亚
It's our little secret -- especially not Gloria.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为没人喜欢告密的人 卢克
'Cause no one likes a narc, Luke.
还有我会给你买♥♥根泡泡棒棒糖
Also, I'll buy you a Blow Pop.
格洛丽亚不喜欢我们吃糖
Gloria doesn't like us to have candy.
那我们也别告诉她这件事
Well, then we won't tell her this, either.
两个秘密 真是个大日子
Two secrets. Big day.
好吗 就这么定了
Okay? That's it.
好吧 干得漂亮
Alright. Great work.
这...我们得再多练练
That was -- We gotta work on that.
我们得再多练练
We gotta work on that.
烘培食品
嗨 坦茜
Oh, hey, Tanzy.
我不知道你今天当班
I didn't know you were working today.
我也不知道
Me either.
我昨晚吃了摇♥头♥丸♥ 还以为是十二月
I did molly last night, and I thought it was December.
还是赫迪打电♥话♥叫醒我的
Huddy had to call me in.
谁会不想要
I mean, who doesn't want
倒入血清素和多巴胺 对吧
a serotonin and dopamine dump, right?
倒掉
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表