剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
你包里有
Hey, do you have any of that, um,
带有毒成分的除臭剂吗
poisonous deodorant in your bag?
有 不过你只是想扔掉它
I do, but if you're just gonna throw it away,
那我就给你拿个便宜的
I'll give you the cheap stuff.
我昨晚在坦茜家过夜
I stayed at Tanzy's last night,
我上班前没时间回家洗澡了
and I don't have time to go home and shower before work.
等等 我们现在这算羞耻之行吗
Wait, wait, wait. Are we on the walk of shame right now?
指一♥夜♥情♥后没换衣服走路回家
你知道吗 是啊
You know what? We are.
别兴奋 就是打个炮
Don't get excited. It's casual.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们能等等我吗
Guys, will you wait for me?
我鞋里有石子
I have a pebble in my shoe.
天啊
Oh, my God!
冷静点 发生什么了
Calm down. What's happening?
不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我刚刚遇到露阴狂了
I just got flashed!
-什么 真的吗 -你第一次遇到吗
- What, really? - Is this your first one?
那个穿着棕色风衣的男人
That man in the tan trench --
刚刚朝我露了他晃荡的丁丁
he just showed me his ding-a-ling.
他的家伙什怎么样
What is he working with?
我不知道 我没看
I don't know! I didn't look at it.
我觉得他应该是欧洲人
I think he might be European.
好吧
Okay.
生活新方向
第一季 第七集
我以为布莱恩想让我计划
I mean, I just assumed that Brian would want me to plan it.
这是莱拉第一个没有妈妈的生日
It's Lila's first birthday without her mother.
而且 我在派对城认识人
Plus, I have that relationship with Party City.
美国最大的派对礼品零售商
也许他不想听关于
Well, maybe he doesn't want a lecture
皮纳塔是如何突破文化差异的讲座
on how piñatas are culturally insensitive.
墨西哥传统游戏 类似于砸彩蛋
那就是个纸糊的 屁♥股♥上装着糖果的玩意
I mean, it's just papier-mâché with candy up the butt.
是啊 对你来是这样
Yeah, well, to you it is.
我的生日派对很糟糕吗
Are my birthday parties bad?
芝士太多了
There's too much cheese.
我绝对不会提供芝士 会融化
I would never serve cheese. It sweats.
不 不是你 乔迪
No, not you. Jodie.
我是说多娜 这里一团乱
Donna. Things are blowing up here.
好吧 你觉得这个果酱饼
Okay, and do you think that this flan looks like
看着像准备谢幕的样子吗
it's ready to just go close the show?
我可不负责把假食物染得完美无缺
I-I'm not in charge of dyeing the fake food to perfection.
这超出我能力范围了
That's above my pay grade.
也许是我对派对太敏感了
You know, maybe I'm being too sensitive about the party.
给你
Here we go.
蜂蜜焦糖色染发喷雾 喷吧
Honey caramel hair spray. Have at it.
我想只是因为我心情不好
I think it's just because I'm in a mood
因为我上周到现在胖了四磅
because I gained four pounds since last week.
没事 你很美
No, you're gorgeous.
我曾经离我的目标体重那么近
I was so close to my goal weight.
我还有了大腿缝之类的
I had thigh gap and everything.
太多了 你很美
That's too much. You're gorgeous.
现在我和马特的婚外情推迟"待定"
And now my affair with Matt is put off till TBD.
我甚至连那条
I can't even fit into the leggings
想让他从我身上脱下
I want him to rip off of me
随手丢在房♥间里的紧身裤都穿不上了
and throw across the room in reckless abandon.
你给莱拉准备了什么生日礼物
What are you getting Lila for her birthday?
我可以跟你一起送吗
Can I piggyback on your gift?
好啊 可以 我给她准备了超棒
Oh, yeah, sure. No, I got her this great,
有趣 有教育意义的...
fun, educational --
天啊 不是吧 别说 别说了
Oh, my God, no. Stop, stop.
我希望她喜欢我 算了
I want her to like me. Never mind.
我得挂了
I've gotta go.
我在日历上写了"大腿缝"
I wrote "Thigh gap" on my calendar.
给安德莉娅预赛加油
诺拉 安德莉娅 埃文放假
埃文学校的图书义卖♥♥会抽奖
下午2:30 大腿缝
听着 我知道你清楚 但我必须要说
Listen, I know that you know, but I just have to say,
请不要告诉别人马特的事
please don't tell anybody about this thing with Matt,
尽管现在是"待定"
even though it's TBD.
我还能告诉谁
Who am I gonna tell?
得了吧 再见
Come on. Bye.
珂琳
喂
Hello?
珂琳
Coleen?
我是德文
It's Devon.
那...那珂琳 她在吗
Is, um -- Is Coleen -- Is she there?
我想你打错电♥话♥了
Uh, I think you have the wrong number.
电♥话♥在我通讯录里 所以也许是你...
Well, it's in my contacts, so maybe you're --
也许是你拿错号♥码了
maybe you're at the wrong number.
这部手♥机♥是我16岁的生日礼物
I just got this phone for my 16th birthday.
好吧 生日快乐 你这号♥码是我去世的朋友的
Well, happy birthday. You got my dead friend's number.
晦气
Oh, yuck.
是啊 "晦气"就对了
Yeah. Yeah, "Yuck" is right.
我会弄清楚情况
I am going to figure this out,
一会儿再打给你
and I'm gonna call you right back.
为什么
Why?
因为你拿到了我去世的朋友的号♥码
Because you have my dead friend's number.
对 我取消套餐了
Oh, yeah. I gave up the plan.
你取消套餐了
You gave up the plan?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
她不会再用这个号♥码了 对吧
Well, she's not exactly using it anymore, is she?
我会用
Well, I'm using it.
我会打给她留言
I mean, I-I-I call and leave her messages.
我会向她更新一切动态
I update her on everything.
我跟她聊得很欢
I talk smack with her.
她也很喜欢 你能把号♥码要回来吗
She loves it. Can you please get it back?
你就不能像别人一样对着天堂说吗
Can't you just try talking up to the heavens like everyone else?
成熟点 布莱恩 天堂根本没人
Oh, grow up, Brian! There's nobody up there!
我需要语♥音♥信箱 我需要滴声后留言
I need a voicemail, and I need a beep.
烘焙区
吃亚麻卷吗
Flax twist?
不 我不吃亚麻
No, flax is not my thing.
-不过你吃吧 -给我的吗
- But you have it. - Oh, for me?
一小点 小...
Little bit -- Little --
吃土棍吧
Eat the damn dirt stick!
知道吗 刚才那种情况还有另外一种结局
You know, that could have gone either way.
说起来
There was a scenario
有一种情况是他也想参与进来
where he wanted to be involved in this, by the way.
不 鲁迪不会留下
No. Rudy would never stay.
他讨厌人类
He hates the human condition.
我也讨厌
You know, I did, too.
但你是这么久以来第一个不让我犯恶心的人
But you're the first person who hasn't disgusted me in so long.
-宝贝 -是真的
- Babe! - It's true.
谢谢你
Thank you.
稍等
Oh, hang on.
布莱恩
我们今晚还要准备莱拉的生日派对吗
-糟了 -怎么了
- Oh, shoot. - What?
我今晚得帮我朋友
I have to help my friend
准备他孩子的生日派对
with his kid's birthday party tonight.
什么 你答应了你要来我家
What? You were supposed to come over.
-我知道 我忘了 -我要独守空房♥了
- I know. I forgot. - I have the apartment to myself.
真的很难得全部七个室友
It's really rare that all seven roommates
同时出门
are out at the same time.
好吧 白雪公主 我结束后过来
Okay, Snow White, I'll come after.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
很好
Cool.
外展是你往身体的中线夹紧
Abduction is when you pull towards the midline of the body.
不对 是往外
Nope. Away.
你从中线往外拉
You pull away from the midline.
很抱歉 我只是...
I'm so sorry. I'm just -- I'm --
我今天有点不在状态
I'm really in my head today.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你太善良了 假装没看到我一脚穿着踝袜
It's kind of you to pretend that I'm not wearing an ankle sock
一脚穿着半筒袜 我把它堆下来装作踝袜
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表