剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
你能不能开个视频会议 我来拍她马屁
Okay, can you just get on a Zoom and I'll kiss her ass?
看我这次能不能顺利登录吧
Let me see if I can figure out how to log on this time.
需要我留下来照顾孩子 你好专心工作吗
You want me to stay with the kids so you can work?
反正我五点也要再回来
I have to come back at 5:00 anyway
你要去你那迷人的已故友人家
so you can go to your attractive, deceased friend's house.
你这样说好奇怪 不用了 没事
Such an odd thing to say. No, I'm good.
工作十分钟就能搞定
It's just gonna be 10 minutes of work.
我很擅长一心多用
I'm a great multi-tasker.
你应该看看我边开车边发短♥信♥的样子
You should see me text and drive.
几乎不会打错字 -我不介意的
Barely any typos. - I don't mind.
我真的没事 我可以的
No, I'm good. It's good, good, good.
你走吧
You go. Okay.
她就想让我求她帮忙
She's dying for me to ask her for help,
我才不会让她得逞
but I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction.
她难道不是你的保姆吗
Isn't she your babysitter?
我们的关系很复杂 唐娜
It's a complicated relationship, Donna.
加油 加油
Go, go, go, go.
太棒了 完美
Yes! Perfect!
来 给我吧
Here, I'll take that.
好了 做得好
There you go. Great job.
太厉害了
Come on.
这就是在锻炼你的核心 感觉如何
That's using your core. How'd that feel?
这办法没用
Something's not working.
你不会因为加油健身房♥现在有了壁球
You're not leaving me for Pump It Gym
就离开我去那里吧
now that they have racquetball now, are you?
不 我绝不会的
No, I would never do that.
那就好 -我进入平台期了
Okay. - I plateaued.
我这周一点没瘦 感觉自己好笨重
I didn't lose any weight this week. I feel bulky.
好吧 是这样的
Okay. Alright, alright, look it.
糖原储存越多 需要燃烧的脂肪越多
The more glycogen stores and fat you have to lose,
这一过程需要的"燃料"就越多 对吧
the more "fuel" there is to work this process, right?
所以会消耗更多热量
So more calorie burn.
但当你掉秤时 糖原就减少了
But when you lose weight, there's less glycogen,
热量消耗得就少了
less calorie burn.
当然这只是暂时的
Temporarily.
所以你一点都不笨重
So, you're not bulky.
你很美
You're beautiful.
才不是呢 -不 我是认真的
Stop it. - No, no, no, I mean it.
来吧 对着我说
Come on. Say it to me.
你很美
You're beautiful.
乔迪 别害羞 大声告诉我
No. Jodie, come on. Let me hear it.
你很美 -谢谢
You're beautiful. - Thank you.
很好 转过来
Come on. Come here.
我们来对着镜子说
We're gonna say it in the mirror.
对你自己说 就在这儿
Say it to yourself, right here.
准备好了就说吧
Gimme five. Start now.
你很美 你很美 你很美
You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful.
你很美
You're beautiful.
你很美
You're beautiful.
非常好 继续
There you go. Keep going.
你很美
You're beautiful.
你很美
You're beautiful.
你很美
You're beautiful.
妈 你刚刚是在说千层面很美吗
Mom, did you just call lasagna beautiful?
不 我是在称赞我自己
No. I was calling myself beautiful.
因为我本来就很美
Because I am.
你也是
And so are you.
妈 你现在好羞耻啊
Ew, Mom. You're so cringe right now.
我晚饭去商场吃
I'm going to the mall for dinner.
你好爸爸 再见爸爸
Hi, Dad. Bye, Dad.
你今天怎样
Hi. How was your day?
累死了
Exhausting.
你真幸福 能整天闲逛
You're lucky you get to lounge around all day.
也不能这么说
Well, I wouldn't say I lounge.
我洗了地毯 和人拼车 还做了千层面
I cleaned the rugs, did carpool, made a lasagna,
我还去健身了
and, oh, I worked out.
你不需要去健身
You don't need to work out.
你已经40岁了 一切都在走下坡路了
Now that you're 40, it's all downhill.
何必做无用功
Why fight it?
千层面不错
Good lasagna.
爱你 乔迪 -我才39岁零9个月
Love you, Jode. - I'm 39 and three-quarters.
不 撤回消息
No, no, no, no! Unsend my text!
撤回
Unsend my text!
拜托
Come on.
我要下来 -好的
I want down. - Okay.
所以... 我们讲到哪儿了
So... okay, where were we?
就跟几个小时前一样
You're in the exact same place you were hours ago
毫无进展
when we started this thing.
是的 好吧...
Okay. Right. So...
妈咪 看我画的猎鹰很酷吧
Mommy, look at this cool drawing I made of a falcon!
宝贝 给我五分钟 好吗
Just give me five minutes, okay?
事情很紧急
It's a crisis.
就像气候变暖一样吗
Like climate change?
是的
Yeah.
就像这样 除了它真的会影响到我
Just like it, except it's gonna affect me.
能给我安排辆车往返片场吗
Can I get a car, to and from the set?
当然可以
Yes. Absolutely.
妈咪
Mommy!
你想要唐娜几点去接你
When should Donna pick you up?
天呐
Okay.
玛丽 我马上回来
Mary, I'll be right there!
法尔科先生 把鼓风机关掉
Mr. Falcone, shut your blower!
今天怎么回事
I can't believe this day.
你就坐这儿
There we go.
好了
Okay.
所以 唐娜应该几点... -她挂了
So, when should... Donna... - She hung up.
什么 -她挂了
What? - She hung up.
你能不能把那个无赖白♥痴♥厨子找回来
Can you just get that bum-fire cooking idiot back?
我还在 只是关了摄像头
Still here. Just turned off my camera.
视频会议原来是这么用的
That's how that works.
我们在公园也许能看到黄臀莺
Maybe we'll see a Yellow Rump Warbler at the park.
它们以浆果和无花果等水果为食
They feed on fruits like berries and figs,
虽然无花果严格来说不是水果
though figs are not really fruit
因为它们是由黄蜂授粉的
because they're pollinated by wasps
有时会在果实里发现黄蜂的尸体
that can be found dead inside them.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
这样吧 谁想去公园玩呀
You know what? Who's excited to go to the park?
我也许还能下车陪你们
I might even get out of the car.
格洛丽亚 你怎么这么早回来了
Gloria, what are you doing back so soon?
早吗 已经五点了
Soon? It's 5:00.
是吗
It is?
这就五点了 怎么可能
Already? How is that possible?
你工作都完成了吗
Did you get all your work done?
是的
I did.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
我时间还有多呢
I have time to spare, too.
伙伴们 我这一天可太糟糕了
Hi, you guys. I've had the worst day.
莱拉不该用大人用的叉子
Okay, so Lila shouldn't be using a grown-up fork,
她可能会戳到自己 甚至更严重
'cause she could, you know, poke herself or worse.
糟糕 真的吗
Oh, crap. Really?
那黄油刀应该也不能用了
Well, I guess butter knives are a no.
看看你 担起了妈妈的责任
Look at you, being a mother
都知道什么对孩子是危险的了
and knowing what's dangerous for kids.
太了不起了 宝贝
It is impressive, babe.
这么多吃的都是从哪来的
Where did all this food come from?
街坊邻居送的"餐车"
Meal train.
来自我们教会的女士们
You know, the women from our church.
亨利 我死之前我们必须加入一个教会
Henry, we have to join a church before I drop dead.
在考虑了
Yeah, working on it.
布莱 我们这周有面包屑奶酪通心粉吗
Hey, Bri, we got any of that breadcrumb mac n' cheese this week?
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表