剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
take Evan his soccer stuff to school, so...
好的
Okay.
那你放一些适合泡澡的音乐
Just, um, turn on some music for me, like, something bathy.
好
Yeah.
太对我胃口了
This is my jam.
说接受
Saying yes.
接受这一切
Saying yes to this.
儿子 这太酷了
Dude, this is so cool.
嘿 你看起来太棒了
Hey, guys. You look great.
卢克 你待会是不是要主持太阳马戏团啊
Luke, are you officiating the Cirque du Soleil later?
我在这场戏里面演主角
I got the lead part in the play.
他演旺卡
He's Wonka!
-什么 -不错吧
- What?! Wow! - How about that? Yeah.
恭喜 这是件大好事
Congrats! This is major.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem!
我想跟朋友们一起待在背景里
I wanted to be in the background with my friends.
好了 别这样
Okay, oh, come on.
他居然有朋友
He has friends?
今天净是好消息呢
I mean, this is just all good news today.
他很难过
Well, he's upset
因为他只背了"嘟啪嘀嘟"的台词
'cause he already memorized "Doompa-dee doo."
也许这超过了他的能力范围
Maybe this is a little out of his league.
也许这孩子正在破茧成蝶呢
I don't know, maybe the kid's breaking out of his shell.
如果希金斯先生认为他演不好旺卡的话
I don't think Mr. Higgins would've given him Wonka
就不会把这个角色给他了
if he didn't think he could do it.
这个嘛
Well...
这个什么
"Well," What?
也许这件事跟我有点关系
I might've had something to do with that.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我 我给了希金斯先生
I, um -- I gave Mr. Higgins, uh...
两张观看我厨艺节目的免费入场券
...two free tickets to my cooking show,
也许他让卢克当主角是为了回报我
so he's probably just repaying us by giving Luke the lead.
你的入场券不是在加油站免费发放吗
Don't they give those away at the gas station?
只有在观众不够的时候才会把门票送给
Okay, only when we can't fill the audience
住在过渡教习所的人
with people from the halfway house.
但不会给拍手器
Not big clappers.
好了 不管怎么样
Well, either way,
既然你是为了儿子 依然值得表扬
it's commendable that you'd do that for your son.
说实话
And I'm not gonna lie,
这比卢克凭自己实力得到主角更令人信服
that makes more sense than Luke getting Mr. W on his own.
好 我给希金斯先生打电♥话♥ 让卢克演以前的角色
Alright, I'll call Higgins and get him his old part back.
不 你想都别想
No, don't you even think about that.
我电♥话♥在这里 既然这是我的错 我会...
I've got my phone, and I got him into this, and I'm gonna --
我会让他摆脱这个困境 所以
I'm gonna get him right out of this, so...
你好 拉基尔太太
Hi, Mrs. Lakier.
你好 希金斯先生 铃♥声♥都还没响呢
Oh, hey, Mr. Higgins. Didn't even -- Didn't even ring.
听着 我有件事
Um, look, here -- here's the thing.
我们 我们很
We are -- We're so --
你让卢克当主角真是太贴心了
I mean, so nice of you to give Luke the lead in the play,
但实际上他并不想演这个角色
but as it turns out, he doesn't want it,
如果你能让他演回"嘟啪嘀嘟"的角色
so if we could just get the "Doompa-dee doo" Back,
-那就再好不过了 -"嘟啪嘀嘟"不行了
- that'd be great. - No can doompa-dee doo.
如果我再把这些孩子的角色变来变去
If I keep jerking these kids around,
家长们会开始怀疑我
it'll send a red flag to the parents.
他怎么说
What's he saying?
好了 给我一些私人空间
Okay, can I just get a little privacy?
你干嘛现在需要私人空间
Why would you need privacy right now?
要不我再给你一点补给包
Okay, why don't I give you another little care package?
一些
Some, uh...
注意力集中药片
...focus medicine, if you will?
我在...道里
Oh, I'm in a --unnel.
我听不...
I can't --
太迟了
Well, it's -- it's too late.
他们已经把节目单印好了
Playbills, they're printed,
所以我想这就是最好的安排吧
so, you know, I think this is for the best.
因为我们真的想给孩子这种讯息吗
'Cause do we want to send the message to our kids
在他们不想面对有挑战的事情时
that any time they don't want to rise to the occasion,
我们就会出手相救吗
we're just gonna bail them out?
-他才7岁 -没错
- He's 7. - Exactly.
是时候让他知道生活的残酷真♥相♥了
It is time for him to learn those hard truths.
好吧 你最好去跟他彩排了
Alright, well, you better go start rehearsing with him,
因为那小子太烂了
'cause the kid stinks.
好
Mm-hmm, okay.
卢克 我们把这顶高帽戴上
Alright, Luke, let's put this top hat back on.
今晚将是个漫漫长夜 儿子
It's gonna be a long night, buddy.
等等 你怎么又把这个穿上了 你在减慢我的速度
Wait, why did you put this back on? You're slowing me down.
照片是我昨天拍的
Oh, I took that picture yesterday.
-那时我的肌肉很明显 -那好 现在再脱掉
- My muscles were poppin'. - Okay, well, take it back off.
今天很有活力啊
Wow, really energetic today.
是我推荐的那款豌豆粉蛋白奶昔吗
Is this that new pea powder protein shake I recommended?
试试三次快速说
Say that three times fast.
豌豆粉蛋白 豌豆粉蛋白 豌豆粉蛋白
Pea powder protein, pea powder protein, pea powder protein.
不好
Oh, no.
我妈提早回来了
My mom's home early.
好吧 她大概只是忘了拿数独
Okay, she probably just forgot her sudoku.
她在工作不忙的时候爱玩那个
You know, I mean, she does them when they're slow at the office.
好吧 但她不会下来 对吧
Okay, but she won't come down here, right?
-她尊重你的隐私吧 -当然
- Like, she respects your privacy? - Totally.
除非她要从烘干机里拿东西
Um, well, unless she's got to get something out of the dryer.
马特
Matt?
那是你妈妈吗
That's your mom?
她声音听着好年轻 她多大了
She sounds so young. How old is she?
妈妈的年龄 46岁半
She's mom age. 46. And a half.
但别说她47岁 因为她会非常生气
But don't call her 47, 'cause she'll get really mad.
我上去打个招呼
Okay, I'm just gonna go say hi
然后直接送她出门 好吗
and I'm gonna get her right out the door, okay?
好 但别忘了我
Yeah, don't forget about me.
我永远不可能忘记你
I could never forget about you.
-去吧 -好
- Go! - Right.
"妈妈的年龄"是什么鬼
"Mom age"?
莎拉
抱歉 才看到信息 你能给我带炸鱼薯条吗
有点事耽搁了 埃文想让教他踢球
他不是运动员的料 可能要一会
带一点杏仁奶
马特让我喝杏仁奶因为能治疗炎症
你一定要盯着咖啡师 因为他们很不注意
拜托 蓝色小格 你能做到
Oh, come on, little blue line, you can do it.
你能做到 你能做到 你能做到
You can do it, you can do it, you can do it.
该死
Damn.
史上最棒泡澡
Best soak ever.
别那样挠屁♥股♥
Don't scratch your butt like that.
我紧张的时候就这样
It's what I do when I'm nervous.
好吧 别在台上这么做
Okay, well, don't do that onstage.
希金斯先生
Hey, Mr. Higgins.
谢谢你给我回电
Thanks for calling me back.
听着 我想跟你谈谈旺卡这个角色
Look, I wanted to talk to you about this Wonka deal.
我 我知道你跟艾米说已经太迟了
I, uh -- I know you told Amy that it's too late,
但有什么我们能做的吗
but is there anything at all we can do
让卢克重新演小矮人的角色
to get Luke back in this Oompa Loompa role?
你送孩子上学时 我不经意注意到
You know, at drop-off, I couldn't help but notice
你的头发天生茂密
that your hair looks naturally thick.
嗯 我猜是挺茂密的
Yeah, I guess it is pretty thick.
你对生发丸有什么了解吗
Do you know anything about hair pills?
等等 为什么问这个
Um...wait, why?
每天吃一颗
Just take one a day,
三周左右头发就会
and then the hair will start growing back
重新长出来
in like three weeks.
-你会给他降级去演小矮人吗 -成交
- You'll downgrade him to Oompa Loompa? - Done.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
乔迪
Jodie?
亲爱的 我回家了
Honey, I'm home.
乔迪方法有几个缺点
There's a flaw in The Jodie Method.
你在哪
Where are you?
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表