剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
天哪 别这么激动
Jeez, settle down.
你们两位女士
You two. You two ladies.
等下 你嗑嗨了吗
Wait a minute. Are you buzzed?
科琳 -科琳
Coleen? - Coleen?
不不 我是一颗无花果
No, no, no. I'm a fig.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我怎么了 你可是会说话的无花果
What's wrong with me? You're a talking fig.
那又怎样 你还让你儿子失望了呢
So what? You let your son down.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
明天公园还会在那 除非他们终于
The park will be there tomorrow, unless they finally
开始重视有毒地下水的问题
take that poison groundwater thing seriously.
万一他有事呢
What if he's not fine?
万一他长大后成了那种
What if he grows up to be one of those people
会在飞机上跟陌生人说话的人呢
that talks to strangers on planes?
那不就是我的错了
Then that's my fault.
她在跟谁说话
Who's she talking to?
你是个女强人
You're feisty.
还性感可爱
Ooh, and cute.
你试过跟无花果来一发吗
You ever get figgy with it?
没有 什么鬼 这怎么可能呢
No. What? How would that even work?
只能实践出真知了 美人
Only one way to find out, toots.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
这个怪胎
This creep.
那颗长了张脸的无花果
Oh, that's the fig with a face.
还长了一张脏嘴
And the dirty mouth.
姐不陪你玩了
We're done.
乔迪 你在给谁发短♥信♥
Hey, Jodie, who are you texting?
乔迪 我说过什么来着
Jodie. What did I say?
最好不是警♥察♥
Better not be the cops.
好吧 谁会给警♥察♥发短♥信♥啊
Okay, who texts the cops?
乔迪 手♥机♥给我
Jodie, give it to me.
不要 我只是在... -乔迪
No, I'm just... - Jodie.
我只是在给其他妈妈发邮件
I'm just e-mailing moms from the school.
乔迪 -学校爆发虱子了
Jodie! - Lice is going around!
别靠近我 离远点
Don't come near me! Stay away!
手♥机♥给我 -走开
Give it to me! - Stay away!
你是想把虱子传染给我吗 -走开
Are you trying to get lice on me? - Stay away!
乔迪 不要 这会传染吗
Jodie, no! Is it contagious?
乔迪 -别碰我 传染虱子吧
Jodie! - No! Get the lice!
手♥机♥给我
Give it to me! Give it to me!
希拉·马尔乔利做的牛胸肉放凉了还更好吃
Sheila Marcholi's brisket's even better at room temp.
天 这些女士一定是很爱小科
Hey, man, these ladies must have really loved Col.
她们真的很坚强勇敢
They've just been so brave.
有人替我洗了衣服
One did my laundry.
今早还有人帮我修剪了草坪
Another one was mowing my lawn this morning.
为了不打扰我 她甚至自己带了割草机
She even brought her own mower so she wouldn't bother me.
真的很好
It was really nice.
她们才不是人好
They're not being nice.
而是想分一杯羹
They want a piece of that.
不 哥们 你想错了
No. No, dude. You're wrong, okay?
她们知道我还在悼念妻子
They know that I'm a grieving man.
没有什么比男人在他老婆的葬礼上
There's nothing sexier than a man sloppy crying
哭得稀里哗啦更性感的了
at his wife's funeral.
看到了吗
See this?
这是"我想要你"饭
This is "I want you" rice.
好吧 这是印度香米
Okay, that's basmati.
好好享受吧 因为"餐车"就到此为止了
And enjoy it, because the meal train, it ends here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
别现在就让它脱轨啊
Don't derail this train now.
我们每天都能大吃大喝
We're eating like kings.
好吧 你说得对 -就是
Okay. You're right. - Yeah.
把拉古萨太太的米布丁递给我
Pass me Mrs. Ragusa's rice pudding.
她都是奶奶辈了 应该没问题
She's a grandma. That's gotta be safe.
火车重启了
Back on the train.
真好
Alright.
这个肉桂卷的形状是... 拉古萨太太你真行
Is that cinnamon swirl in the shape of a... Mrs. Ragusa.
拉古萨先生还健在吗
Is Mr. Ragusa in the picture?
那就是他的割草机
It's his mower!
乔迪 把手♥机♥给我 -没事的
Give me the phone, Jodie. - It's fine.
我要用 -拜托
I need it. - Oh, come on!
乔迪 -你们安静点
Jodie! - Guys, guys!
如果我被抓到私闯民宅
Guys, guys, if I get caught for trespassing,
我的医疗执照会被吊销的
I'll lose my medical license.
有什么所谓 你都不是医生了
Who cares? You're not a doctor anymore.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
我读了八年医
I went to med school for eight years,
现在在和戴牙套的15岁小孩一起打包杂货
and now I bag groceries with a 15-year-old who has braces.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你放弃了一个非常好的职业
You threw away a really good career.
非常非常好
Really good career.
但我过得很有趣
But I'm having fun.
你知道更好的是什么吗
Hey, you know what's even better?
举起手来 举高
Raise it up. Up top. Up top.
你现在很有趣
You are being fun.
"有趣"这个词好奇怪
The word "fun" is weird.
有趣 -有趣
Fun. - Fun.
有趣 -打个滚
Fun. - There we go.
有趣 -不要
Fun. - No, no, no, no!
好极了
Yes! Yes, yes.
各位 你们害我杀死了变♥态♥无花果
Oh, guys. You just made me kill pervy fig.
好吧 我给他发短♥信♥了
Fine. I texted him.
我就是很软弱 你们又不是刚认识我
I'm weak, okay? It's not like that's news.
不 不用自责
No, don't beat yourself up.
40岁女人确实很难驾驭高中生恋爱
High school relationships are tough to navigate at 40.
我才39岁零9个月
I am 39 and 3/4.
我连收银员都做不好
I'm not even a good cashier.
你俩的拥抱真暖心
Oh, yeah. That's a great hug for you guys.
真高兴看到你们抱抱了
I'm happy that you're having a hug.
好吧 一路走好
Alright. Off you go.
我们在公园也许能看到黄臀莺
Maybe we'll see a Yellow Rump Warbler at the park.
它们以浆果和无花果等水果为食
They feed on fruits like berries and figs,
虽然无花果严格来说不是水果
though figs are not really fruit,
因为它们是由黄蜂授粉的
because they're pollinated by wasps
有时会在果实里发现黄蜂的尸体
that can be found dead inside them.
我真的有在听
I was listening.
我是个好妈妈
I am a good mom.
卢克会很喜欢这个的
Luke is gonna love this.
好了
Okay. Okay.
我还是很开心
I'm still having fun.
好吧 我们努力尝试过了
Alright, we gave it a good shot.
算了 走吧 -等下
That's it. Let's go. - Wait!
我们不能就这么空手而归
We can't just leave without the tree.
我不能在平日晚上在外面白白待到7点
I did not stay out past 7:00 on a school night for nothing!
刚发生了什么 -姐们儿
What just happened? - Dude.
我不是真的嗑嗨了 就是真的很强壮
I am either really high or really strong.
我选后者
I'm going with really strong.
艾米 我能发短♥信♥告诉马特 我用到了核心力量吗
Amy, can I text Matt and tell him I used my core strength?
你想干什么都行
You can do anything you want.
我现在很怕你
I'm terrified of you right now.
不过转念一想 我是个强大的女人
On second thought, I'm a strong woman.
我不需要他的认可
I don't need his approval.
好吧 我不行...
Okay. I can't... I can't...
好了 很好 不错
Okay. Good. That's good, that's good.
我没力了 不行了
And I'm done. I'm done.
你们真的把一棵树连根拔起了
You actually dug a tree out of the ground.
是的
Yeah.
没人能找到我的尸体
No one would find my body.
我早说了吧
Told you.
布莱恩 这是给你和莱拉的
Brian, this is for you and Lila.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表