剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
What does that even mean? - I don't know.
乔迪说的 妈妈之间的语言
Jodie said it. It's mom language.
我不适合做妈妈
I'm not cut out for this.
我今天扮演了懒惰的恐龙
I was a lazy dinosaur today,
朱莉娅还一直吵着要找格洛丽亚
and then Julia kept asking for Gloria.
她... 可喜欢格洛丽亚了
I mean, she is... She is obsessed with Gloria.
不 她只是习惯了
No, she's not. She's used to her.
再说了 如果我觉得你做不了好妈妈
Besides, I wouldn't have married you
我也不会娶你了
if I didn't think you'd make an amazing mom.
我爱你 但你并不总能做出最好的决定
I love you, but you don't always make the best decisions.
至少娶你是对的决定
Well, I got that one right.
也许吧
Maybe.
妈妈
Mama.
她刚才... 是在找我吗
Did she... Did she just ask for me?
去看看她怎么了吧
Go see what she wants.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我在呢 妈妈在这
I'm here. Mommy's here.
没事的
Yeah. Okay.
爸比 你知道海鳗是最大的海蛇吗
Daddy, did you know the moray eel is the largest sea snake?
是吗 你真是个聪明的小家伙
Really? Look at this smart guy.
你还知道海鳗需要生活在温暖的
Did you also know that the moray eel needs a warm,
亚♥热♥带环境里吗
subtropical environment to survive?
妈咪 你明天还会过来吗
Mommy, are you coming over again tomorrow?
你是说回家吗
You mean home?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
大概会的
Most likely.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我洗了四次澡 还能闻到宝宝的便便味
Four showers, and I still smell the baby poo.
而且朱莉娅一点都不尴尬
And you know what? Julia wasn't even embarrassed.
她看起来... 甚至都有点自豪了
She seemed... She seemed almost proud.
好了 我得挂了
Okay, okay, I gotta go.
因为你 我今天还要回家
I'm going back there today because of you.
如果你想知道的话
And in case you're wondering,
我们正在天堂底下努力振作
we're holding it together down here,
所以你不必担心我们
so you don't have to worry about us.
把脚抬起来吧
Let's elevate, shall we?
还是稍微担心一下吧
Eh, actually, you can maybe worry a little bit.
我想你 爱你
I miss you, girl. Love you.
♪ 我在努力向上 ♪
♪ I'm on my way up ♪
♪ 绝不回头 ♪
♪ Won't look back ♪
♪ 我在努力向上 ♪
♪ I'm on my way up ♪
♪ 走自己的路 ♪
♪ My way ♪
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表