剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
What kind of bedside manner is that?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你好
Hi!
-你好 -等等 你来这儿干什么
- Hi. - Wait, what are you doing here?
你们一起玩不带我吗
Are you guys hanging out without me?
我在工作 她很显然要死了
I am working, and she's dying apparently.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
珂琳去世了 现在只剩我们三个
Because now that Coleen's gone, there's only three of us,
总有人会被抛下 我感觉那个人就是我
and someone always gets left out, and I feel left out.
怎么回事
What is happening here?
你什么时候开始穿牛仔裤配高跟鞋了
Since when do you wear jeans and boots?
你看上去真美
You look so nice.
这是老式野餐盒吗
Is this an old-timey picnic basket?
马特约我今天去公园见面
Matt asked me to meet him at the park today.
感觉很情趣
It felt very flirty.
我们从来没出过健身房♥
We've never gotten together outside the gym.
这可是大事
This is major.
你们真的还在继续吗
Is this really still going on?
你真是老套 知道吗
You're a cliché. You know that?
无意冒犯
No offense.
冒犯到我了
Well, offense.
说实话 你觉得结局会是什么
Honestly, what is the end game here?
你们打了一炮 他传给你了人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
I mean, you guys have sex, he gives you HPV,
然后变成了宫颈癌
and then that spirals right into cervical cancer,
然后突然之间 你就死了
and then, I mean, poof, you're dead.
丹多年前传给我了人乳♥头♥状瘤病毒
Dan gave me HPV years ago.
我想我现在好了
I think I'm fine.
好了 谢谢光顾菲尔兹超♥市♥
Okay. And thank you for shopping at Fields.
-别别别 -再见
- Okay, no, no, no, no, no. - Goodbye.
我得知道这根肋骨要浮动去哪里
I need to know where this rib is floating to.
如果这就是我有这么多脾脏问题的原因呢
What if this is the reason I have so many spleen issues?
-这和... -你们好
- This is related to --- Hey, hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你们介意去室外继续
Uh, would you guys mind maybe moving
你们的睡衣派对吗
your sleepover party outside?
-真粗鲁 -多谢
- Rude. - Thank you.
谢谢光顾菲尔兹超♥市♥
Thanks for shopping at Fields.
-你朋友真有意思 -不 我不认识她们
- Nice friends. - No, no, I don't -- I don't know them.
好吧
Okay.
我给亨利发短♥信♥说我死不了
Okay, so I texted Henry to tell him that I was gonna live,
这是他回复的
and this is what he came back with.
他有个应用程序可以追踪他的慢跑路线
So, he's got this app that tracks his jogging route.
他想拼出"纽约喷气机队"的
He's trying to spell the word "Jets"
"喷气机队"这个词
for the New York Jets.
他是个狂热粉
He's a crazed fan.
但这很厉害 是吧
But, I mean, it's impressive, isn't it?
虽然毫无意义
I mean, and -- and really pointless.
天哪 字母S穿过了日出高速公路三次
Oh, man. The "S" Crosses Sunrise Highway three times.
这是三州地区死亡率最高的地方
That has the highest death rate in the tri-state area.
到处都是盲点 飙车和诅咒
Between the blindspot and the drag racing and the curse,
简直就是死亡游♥行♥
it's a death parade.
没事 我想他死不了
Nah, he's fine. I think he'll live.
最好如你所愿
Yeah, you better hope so.
我的表哥托尼43岁就死了
My cousin Tony dropped dead at 43.
留下了他老婆洛琳和三个孩子
Left his wife Lorraine with three kids.
她的生活陷入了工作和育子的无尽循环
Her life became an endless cycle of work and childcare.
每个夜晚 一个人睡
Every bedtime. Alone.
每次换尿布 一个人干
Every poopy diaper. Alone.
莫名其妙的青春期 一个人解决
Weird puberty stuff? Alone.
一年内她就老了二十岁
She aged 20 years in one.
你还以为自己现在老吗
You think you look like an old mom.
好吧
Okay.
乔迪
Jodie!
-你在这里啊 -嗨
- Oh, there you are! - Hey!
今天天气不错吧
How about this day, huh?
美极了
Freakin' beaut.
篮子里有什么
What's in the basket?
我刚有点其他事
Well, I just came from a thing,
本打算到了这里再换衣服
and I was gonna change when I got here,
但我一不小心拿错了
but I guess I just accidentally picked this up
本来想拿锻炼用的包
instead of my workout bag.
然后就变成这样了
And here we are.
好了 我们开始吧
Well, right on. Let's get started, yeah?
我们可以改天再约
Look, we can do this some other time.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, no. Please, no.
你大老远的跑来锻炼
You came all the way here for a workout.
我们现在就开始 好吗
I'm gonna give you a workout, okay?
我们需要加快速度
We do kinda got to hurry,
因为我要在放学前
'cause I gotta get through
把你们这些妈妈的课都上了
all you moms before school gets out.
先做几个下蹲吧
So let's start with some squats.
来吧 行吗
Yeah? Okay?
一
One.
-有点 -很好
- It's just --- Great.
好 你要再蹲低一点
Okay, you gotta get a little bit lower than that.
不错 很好
It's good, though. That's good.
这样就对了 好多了
And -- There you go. That's better.
你想把鞋脱了吗
Do you wanna slip the shoes off?
可能会好些
Might help.
我还是保持原样吧
I think everything should probably stay on.
-是吗 你确定吗 -确定
- Yeah? You -- - You sure? - Yep.
大家好呀
Hey, everyone.
伙计们 你们看到这个了吗
Guys -- Guys have you seen this?
有了画了个阴♥茎♥ 还是睾丸啥的
Someone has drawn a phallus and I want to say testes
在我的月度最佳员工照片上
on -- on my Employee of the Month picture.
是有哪个小鬼头跑到这里了吗
Did -- Did some random teen get back here?
不错的恶作剧 真有趣 伙计们
Good razz. Very funny, guys.
-赢家都不受欢迎 -或是"香肠"
- Nobody likes a winner.- Or a wiener.
知道吗 或许我们都能成为赢家 鲁迪
You know, we could all be winners, you know, Rudy?
我们本可以做更多有意义的事
I mean, we could be doing so much more here.
比如你...
I mean, you --
你可以按颜色排列那些谷物盒
you could be color-coordinating the cereal boxes!
还有... 玛丽-露易丝 那些篮子可以堆得
A-A-And, Mary-Louise, those baskets could be stacked
更整齐些 你不觉得吗
so much neater, don't you think?
我们只需要一个人做出改变
I mean, all it takes is one person to make this change.
我很开心 我能成为替你们改变这一切的人
And I am so happy that I get to be that for you.
所以和我一起吧 精益求精 好吗
So join me in -- in excellence, won't you?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
系鞋带 然后我就去跑步了
Tying my shoes so I can go for a run.
你没见我系过鞋带吗
Have you never seen me do this?
-等等 别去喷气跑步 -没错 就是喷气跑步
- Wait, not the Jets run. - Hell yeah, the Jets run.
JETS 你知道的 宝贝
J-E-T-S. You know it, babe.
-JETS -喷气机队 喷气机队
- J-E-T-S. - Jets, Jets, Jets!
JET... 知道了 听我说
J-E-T-- I know. Okay, you know what?
你不能跑去日出高速 知道吗
You can't go to Sunrise Highway. Okay?
那里非常危险 而且很可能是诅咒之地
It is very dangerous and possibly cursed.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
你必须横穿它三次 才能跑出S的样子
You have to cross it three times to make the "S."
是四次 那又怎样
Four times. So what?
亨利 我不想让你死 知道吗
Henry...I don't want you to die, okay?
-没有你 我活不下去 -这话真动听
- I can't live without you. - That's really sweet.
多娜的表哥托尼死了 留下洛琳和孩子们
Donna's cousin Tony died, left Lorraine with the kids.
她得自己抚养他们长大
She had to raise them all by herself.
你知道她现在看起来有多老吗
Do you know how old she looks now?
太可怕了
It's awful.
我知道了
Oh. Okay.
-一会见 -不 不...
- I'll see you later. - No, no.
你得听我的话
You have to listen to me,
不仅仅是因为这里我说了算
and not just because I'm the alpha here,
还因为我朋友死了 好吗
but because my friend died, okay?
所以... 拜托了
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表