剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
生活新方向
第一季 第 3 集
收件人: 马特(教练)
你真的觉得我很美吗?
你真的觉得我很美吗?
收件人: 马特(教练)
刚才那条短♥信♥不是发给你的
刚才那条短♥信♥不是发给你的
是发给另一个教练的
他是我朋友的男友
但我没有喜欢上他 别担心
不是说你会担心的意思
刚才那条短♥信♥不是发给你的
是发给另一个教练的
他是我朋友的男友
但我没有喜欢上他 别担心
不是说你会担心的意思
今天的健身课很好玩
我手♥机♥被偷了...
我刚把手♥机♥落在跑步机上了 你超美的
你们觉得天堂有性♥爱♥吗
Do you think there's sex in heaven?
科琳喜欢做♥爱♥
Coleen loved sex.
当然有 那可是天堂
Yeah, of course. I mean, it's heaven.
就算开着灯 所有人的裸体肯定也都很好看
I bet everyone looks great naked with the lights on, too.
她是我们中第一个经历初夜的
She was the first one of al of us to lose her virginity.
真正的先驱者
A real trailblazer, that one.
还是个好老师
She was such a mentor.
还记得教堂嘉年华那次吗
Do you remember at the church carnival,
她用油条给我们演示怎么口♥交♥
when she taught us how to work a churro with our mouths?
记得 -我把我的吃了
Yeah. - I ate mine.
不好意思 你们介意移开吗 -有点介意
Excuse me. Do you mind? - Kind of.
我们的朋友刚去世 所以我们要在这野餐
I mean, our friend just died, so we're having a little picnic.
追忆她
Reminiscing.
这是我妻子的墓
That's my wife.
我不觉得... -我确定这是我们的朋友
No. I don't... - Pretty sure it's our friend.
这肯定是我们的朋友
Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's our friend.
我记下来了
I wrote it down.
这是178 我们的是176
This is 178. We're 176.
那才是她的墓 谢了 艾米
Oh, there's her grave. Thanks, Amy.
那支笔不好写
Oh, you know what? It was a bloppy pen.
字迹也...
And the cap...
我只是想... -把酒拿上
I'm just trying to get... - Bring the wine.
拿了拿了
I got it, I got it, I got it.
很抱歉 -好了
So sorry. - Alright.
节哀顺变
Peace be with you.
科琳 -她在哪
Coleen? - Oh, where is she?
她在这儿 -小科
Here she is. - Col?
就在那儿 -找到了
There she is. - Found her.
您好 欢迎来到菲尔兹
Hi, welcome to Fields.
祝您今天买♥♥到您想要的一切
I hope you find everything you're looking for today!
你不喜欢... 这是我的菲尔兹式友好脸
You don't like... That's my friendly Fields face.
我只是... 觉得你不是真心在意
I just... I don't believe you care
我能否买♥♥到我所要的一切
if I found everything I'm looking for.
您好 欢迎来到菲尔兹
Hi! Welcome to Fields.
祝您今天买♥♥到您想要的一切
I hope you find everything you're looking for.
你也太能装了 -谢谢
You are so phony. - Thanks.
我和丹结婚16年了
I've been married to Dan for 16 years.
我很擅长假装
I'm good at faking things.
也有助于意淫我的教练
It helps to fantasize about my trainer.
当我没来 当我没来
I'm not here. I'm not here.
我只是来买♥♥一大杯咖啡 然后... 谢谢...
I'm just grabbing a vat of coffee, and then... thank you...
我要带孩子们去公园
I am taking the kids to the park,
我现在是个在下午亲力亲为的好妈妈了
because I'm a hands-on mother now in the afternoons.
可是你讨厌公园
You hate the park.
你知道你不能就把他们丢在那吧
You know you can't just leave them there, right?
知道 我会待在附近的车里
Yeah. I'll be in a car nearby.
叮铃铃
Ding-ding.
我的15分钟休息结束了
My 15 minutes is up.
我要回到三号♥收银台了
I have to get back to register three.
您好 欢迎来到菲尔兹... -别
Hi. Welcome to Fields... - No.
我们几点去科琳家
What time are we going to Coleen's?
我们现在应该叫科琳家 还是布莱恩家
Is it still Coleen's, or are we calling it Brian's now?
就叫布莱恩家吧
No, let's call it Brian's house.
不行 太别扭了 好奇怪
No, no, no. That's weird. That's weird.
亨利给我发了张迪克[阴♥茎♥]的照片
Oh, I just got a dick pic from Henry.
天啊 -不是不是
Oh, my God! - No, no.
是迪克·克拉克[美国知名主持人 制片人] 淡定
It's Dick Clark. Calm down.
我已经很久没见过迪克[阴♥茎♥]了
I haven't seen a dick in a long time,
比我记忆中的好看
but looks better than I remember.
说不定你教练会给你发一张
Maybe your trainer will send you one.
艾米
Amy.
还是... 还是别跳了吧
Uh, maybe... maybe don't dance.
超♥市♥规定吗
Store policy?
不是
No.
萨拉
Sarah?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我听说你在这工作 但我不信
I heard you were working here, but I didn't believe it.
我是黛安娜 她前妻
I'm Diana, the ex-wife.
好吧
Okay.
希望你买♥♥到了所有需要的东西
Hope you found everything you were looking for.
纸袋还是塑料袋 纸袋吧 行
Paper or plastic? Paper? Great.
你做出这种改变是因为科琳死了
Uh, is this life change because Coleen died,
还是因为我
or is it because of me.
我不想为把你... 害成这样 -不 我只是...
I would just hate to be responsible for... this. - No, I just...
我想换个有趣的工作 这个就很有趣
I wanted a fun job, and this is fun.
有趣
Fun.
我们结婚时 你从不喜欢有趣的事
You never liked fun when we were married.
那是因为有趣的事都让你
Oh, that's because you were having all the fun
和我们的针灸师一起做了
with our acupuncturist.
我很担心你 萨拉
I'm worried about you, Sarah.
如果你真的担心我
You know, if you're worried about me,
就不该用我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥11.39块的辣椒酱
maybe you shouldn't buy $11.39 sriracha on my credit card.
有力的回击 萨拉 -谢谢
Nice recall, Sarah. - Thank you.
我凭护士的工资根本买♥♥不起这些
I can't afford this on a nurse's salary.
所以我才得到了配偶赡养费
That's why I got spousal support.
确实 -好吧
Right. - Fine.
我不买♥♥了 -太好了
I will put it back. - Great.
我们不能劝顾客放弃贵价商品
Um, we don't talk our customers out of expensive stuff.
好吧 行
Oh, okay. Yeah.
所以就该让她拥有一切吗
So, she should just have everything?
是的 -好吧 行
Yeah. - Okay. Alright. Yeah.
你都买♥♥了吧 这样行吗
You'll just get everything. Yeah. Hey, you know what?
再加上这个 这个 都拿了吧
Take this and this and everything, and you know what?
反正也是花我的钱
While you're spending my money,
干脆都买♥♥了吧
why don't you just take everything?
都给你
Here you go.
所有东西 -看看你自己
Everything. - Look at you.
都带走吧
Just take, take, take.
如你所愿
If you want me to.
拜托照顾好自己
Please take care of yourself.
再见 -很高兴认识你 黛安
Bye. - Nice to meet you, Diane!
是黛安娜 -黛安娜
Diana. - Diana!
我现在很快乐 黛安娜
I'm having fun, Diana.
很快乐
This is fun!
小票应该给你吧
I guess the receipt should go to you.
有织物柔顺剂的优♥惠♥券
Uh, there's a coupon for fabric softener
这周... 有促销
we have on sale th... this week.
下一位 没人了
Next on line! Oh, there's no one there.
妈妈下班回来啦
Mommy's home from work.
我还以为有人闯进来了呢
I thought you were an intruder.
不 只是他们的妈妈
Nope. Just their mother.
我还是不习惯你下午就回家了
I'm still not used to you coming home in the afternoon.
那就习惯习惯吧
Well, get used to it.
妈妈的助理来电♥话♥了
Oh, you know what? It's Mommy's assistant.
唐娜 怎么了
Hi, Donna. What's up?
玛丽主厨不确定明天要不要参加节目
Chef Mary isn't sure she wants to host the show tomorrow.
她觉得我们逼格太低
She thinks we're too rinky dink.
逼格太低
Rinky dink?
她就是个做停车场烧烤的
Her specialty's parking lot barbecue.
烂泥扶不上墙
You can't fix trash.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表