剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
I don't actually do it.
言归正传 爽吗
Now...was it good?
就像...《时间旅行者的妻子》
Like... "The Time Traveler's Wife."
太无与伦比了
It was magical!
我不看书
I don't read.
你能给我看看我有没有长疱疹吗
Can you tell me if he gave me herpes?
-不好意思 什么 什么 -只过了一小时
- I'm sorry. What? What? What? - It's only been an hour.
我怎么会知道疱疹什么样
How would I know what herpes looks like?
因为你高三去了滑雪旅行
Well, because you went on the ski trip senior year.
我以为所有人都得了疱疹
I thought everybody got herpes.
不是 我躲过了一劫 真是奇迹
No. It's a miracle I dodged it.
-你能看看吗 -不 我去找莎拉来
- Can you? - No. I gotta go get Sarah.
我去找莎拉
I gotta go get Sarah.
-她是位真正的医生 -不不不不
- She's an actual doctor. - No, no, no, no, no!
不 拜托 不要
No. Please, no.
她肯定会很难过
She's gonna be so upset,
如果我得了疱疹 不能再让她伤心了
and I can't take that on top of the herpes.
-天哪 好吧 我...我... -不 可能只是跳蚤
- Oh, God. Okay, no, I'm -- I'm -- - No, it could just be fleas!
我去找她 我去找她
I'm getting her. I'm getting her.
自然派
Au naturel.
你为什么会有疱疹
Why would you have herpes?
谁会给你疱疹
Who would have given you herpes?
马桶圈 丹
Toilet seat. Dan.
他很喜欢跟跟他同龄的继兄妹黄♥片♥
He's very into stepsiblings with parents their same age,
他还喜欢金发姑娘
and he likes blondes.
-好吧 -不错 是吧
- Okay. - Nice, right?
你俩在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
-艾米 -什么 什么
- Amy? - What, what?
行吧
Fine.
我跟马特上♥床♥了
I slept with Matt.
-但你不能生气 因为你无条件爱我 -乔迪
- But you can't be mad, because you love me unconditionally. - Jodie!
-现在不行 -不方便
- Not now! - Not a good time!
-请进 -我们需要外套 红色的那件
- Come on in. - We need our coats. The red one.
好吧 我们需要红色 蓬松的红背心
Okay. Alright. We need the, um -- the red, red, puffy vest.
找到了
There she is.
给
Okay.
还有我妻子的紫色羊毛大衣
And my wife's is the purple wool.
好 知道了 知道了
Yeah. Alright, alright, alright.
他妻子的紫色羊毛大衣
And his wife had the purple wool --
紫色羊毛...在这里 好极了
purple wo-- No, yeah. There it is. Great.
很适合你
Suits you.
这门 这门没有锁
Uh, the door -- the door doesn't lock.
他们生完孩子后就把锁拆了
Well, they took the locks off after they had the baby.
真的吗 我正好相反
Really? I did the opposite.
你的诊断是什么
So, what do you think?
我得了能传染给别人的东西吗
Do I have something communicable?
我想想
Well, let's see.
我觉得今天是莱拉的生日
I think that it's Lila's birthday.
她母亲 我们最好的朋友 去世了
Her mother, our best friend, is gone,
而我刚熬夜跟布莱恩一起策划今天的派对
and that I've been up all night with Brian, planning this party,
你却光着屁♥股♥坐在这里
and now you're sitting here with your bare ass
坐在陌生人的外套上
on strangers' coats
因为你管不住自己的下半身
because you couldn't keep it in your pants, Jodie.
这就是我的想法
That's what I think.
你帮布莱恩策划了派对吗
You helped plan this party with Brian?
我刚说了那么多你就听到这个
That's what you got out of what I just said?
对 他给我打电♥话♥了
And, yes, he called me.
那我跟马特出轨就是布莱恩的错
Then it is Brian's fault that I had the affair with Matt,
因为如果他给我打电♥话♥ 让我帮忙
because if he had called me to help plan the party,
我就不会去马特家了
I wouldn't have ended up at Matt's.
嗯 有道理
Yeah. That makes sense.
我很敬佩你强词夺理的努力 但不行
I really respect the effort, but, um, no.
-太牵强了 乔迪 -真牵强
- That's a reach, Jodie. - Such a reach.
你得疱疹都是自己的错
It is your fault that you have herpes.
我得疱疹了吗
I have herpes?
我不告诉你
I'm not telling you.
有人
Occupied!
派对很成功 莱拉看起来很开心
This party's dope. Lila looks happy.
-你还好吗 -嗯 我好极了
- Are you doing alright? - Yeah, no, I'm doing great.
-对 -我本以为今天会很伤感
- Yeah. - I thought I was gonna be a puddle today,
但没有 我很好
but, uh, no, I'm fine.
-嗯 好极了 -我没事 哥们
- Yeah. That's awesome. - I'm fine, bud. Yeah.
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈在哪
Where Mama?
妈妈不在 但妈妈爱莱拉
Mama's not here, but she loves Lila.
丧亲治愈书上说要这样讲
That's what the grief book said to say.
男人哭吧不是罪
It's okay to cry, man.
-没事 我能行 -我不行了
- It's alright. I got it. - I don't.
释放出来吧 兄弟 释放出来
Let it out, buddy. Let it out.
不不 你不必这么做
No, no. That's -- You don't need to do that.
棒极了 我们惹宝宝们哭了
Great, we set off the babies.
所以我不♥穿♥白色外套
Well, this is why I don't wear white jackets.
我已经在上面留下口红印了
I already got lipstick on it.
莎拉 你不告诉我诊断结果
Sarah, you are withholding a diagnosis.
你可以发过誓的
You took an oath.
你也是
So did you.
不是疱疹
It's not herpes.
是对杂牌肥皂中的二氧化碳产生的过敏反应
It's an allergic reaction to dioxide in an off-brand soap.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 肯定是马特的
You guys! It must be Matt's 3-in-1
洗发水 护发素和沐浴液三合一洗护
shampoo, conditioner, and body wash!
我的皮肤很敏感
I got sensitive skin.
天哪 我都说了有人
Oh, my God! I said occupied!
莎拉 搞什么
Sarah, what the hell?
坦茜
Tanzy?
为什么这位淑女光着腚
Why is this lady's crotch out?
她可不是淑女
Oh, she's not a lady.
淑女 被人这么称呼肯定感觉不错
Lady? That must feel good.
我是乔迪 喜欢你的名字
I'm Jodie. Love your name.
我是艾米 你的脸真美
Amy. Beautiful face you have.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你怎么知道我在哪
How did you know where I was?
布莱恩在照片墙上发了照片 还圈了你
Brian posted a picture on Instagram and tagged you.
没错 别惹照片墙
Yeah. Do not mess with Instagram.
会直接暴露你的位置
It will blow your spot right up.
不好意思 你来干什么
I'm -- I'm sorry. Why are you here?
我感觉过去几天
You know, I feel like you've been avoiding me
你一直在躲着我
these past couple of days.
我没躲着你
Not avoiding you.
我只是生活中有很多不包括你的事
I just have things in my life that you're not involved in.
如果我们要在一起
So, you know, if we're gonna do this,
你只能保持让一切有趣 并随性
you just have to keep it fun and -- and casual.
但我真的很喜欢你
Yeah. But I really like you.
你不该喜欢的
Oh, you really shouldn't,
因为我现在没那种心情
'cause I'm just not in that place.
我的生活目前一团糟 但我还挺喜欢
My life is a mess right now, and I-I kind of like it.
真不敢相信你这种年龄的人
You know, I can't believe someone your age
竟然还在玩欲擒故纵
is still playing games.
我这个年龄
My age?
天哪 糟了
Oh, boy. Yikes.
你已经四十多岁了
Well, you are in your 40s.
没错
Oh, yeah.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去 不是四十多
Out! Not 40s! Alright.
只有四十
It's 40!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
她好开心
She's so happy.
*这都要感谢你*
*Well, it's all thanks to you*
你知道现在可以不唱歌♥了 对吧
You know you can stop singing now, right?
*如果我不唱 我就会哭*
*If I do, I'll start to cry*
*所以我还是唱生日快乐*
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表