剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
*So I'll sing happy birthday*
-好吧 -*祝你生日快乐*
- Yeah. - *Happy birthday to you*
现在这歌♥要在我脑子里循环一整天了
Now that's gonna be stuck in my head all day.
派对举办地很成功
Great job with the party.
拜托了
Oh, please. Come on.
别恨我 我真的很喜欢他
Don't hate me. I really like him.
很可惜我永远无法恨你
I could never hate you, sadly.
我只希望戴安娜能离开我 而不是出轨
I just wish Diana would have left me instead of cheating.
最后一块 儿子
Last piece, bud.
天哪
God.
好吧 我知道你觉得我又发疯了
Okay. I know you think I'm just being my crazy self,
没关系
and that's fine.
但能跟珂琳说话
But being able to talk to Coleen --
就像让她一直活着一样
it was like keeping her alive.
现在感觉我又一次失去了她
And now it just feels like I'm losing her all over again.
我知道今天是莱拉的生日
So, um, I know it's Lila's birthday,
但我给你准备了惊喜
but I got you a surprise.
给
There you go.
你买♥♥了翻盖手♥机♥
You got a flip phone.
里面是小珂的电♥话♥ 我要回来了
It has Col's number. I got it back.
什么
What?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我就给那个叫德文的女孩打了电♥话♥ 吓坏了她
I just called that Devon girl and scared the crap out of her.
我是艾米死去的朋友
This is Amy's dead friend.
这部手♥机♥被诅咒了
That phone is cursed.
我会让你生出囊性痤疮
I will give you cystic acne
确保你永远无法被邀请参加毕业舞会
and make sure you never get invited to prom.
我还...
I also, um...
我还用她在我们家座机电♥话♥
cobbled together an outgoing message from, uh --
留的语♥音♥信息做了一个发出信息
from the messages she left on our home phone.
-我们家有座机吗 -对
- We have a land line? - Yeah.
-不会吧 -抱歉
- No. - I'm sorry.
我留下来了
I kept it.
谢谢 为这一切
Thank you, for all of it.
这是我参加过奇怪 最好也最烂的
This is the weirdest best/worst birthday party
-生日派对 -我知道
- I've ever been to. - I know.
我觉得我好像没见过你哭
I don't think I've ever seen you cry.
-我在婚礼时哭了 -你才没有
- Well, I cried at our wedding. - No, you didn't.
-我在那之前哭了 -好吧 那倒是说得通
- I cried right before. - Okay, that makes more sense.
-嗯 -好 我去...
- Yeah. - Alright, I'm gonna go, um --
我去给珂琳打电♥话♥了
I'm gonna go call Coleen.
我很高兴你没死
I'm glad you're not dead.
我也是
Me, too.
小珂 是我
Hey, Col, it's me.
我在莱拉的生日会上
I'm at Lila's birthday party.
你不在这感觉很奇怪 也很悲伤
It's weird and sad that you're not here.
但莱拉非常开心
But Lila's having a blast,
所以别 别担心
so don't -- don't worry about that.
对了 告诉你个消息
Um, oh, hey, so -- so, listen to this.
乔迪一直觊觎的那个私教
That trainer that Jodie was seeing?
他们终于上♥床♥了
Yeah. They did it.
等等 你...
Oh, hang on. You're --
你有来电 等等
You're getting another call. Hold on.
喂
Hello?
德文吗 我是凯尔
Devon? It's Kyle.
这几天我一直想给你打电♥话♥
I've been wanting to call you for days.
我被派遣了 非常可怕...
I was deployed. It's really scary...
不
No!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们绝对不会相信
You are never gonna believe this.
他打电♥话♥来了
He called.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表