剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
严格来说 这是家爱尔兰酒吧 对吧
So this is technically an Irish pub. Is it?
画了四叶草
I mean, the four-leaf clover.
爱尔兰国花为四叶草
我不知道 随便吧
I don't know. Anyway.
是亨利
Oh, it's Henry.
"你在哪 快到性点了"
"Where are you at? It's almost sex o'clock."
-屏蔽他 -好好好
- Just block him. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对了 这顿记我账上
Oh, I put this on my tab, by the way.
艾米 我能给你礼品卡代替[法语]现金吗
Amy, in lieu of cash, can I give you a gift card
菲尔德超♥市♥ 或者莱斯与凯西咖啡店的卡
to Fields or Les and Cathy's Coffee?
周二早上十点前可以免费续杯
Free refills on Tuesdays before 10:00.
代替 我们是法国人吗
In lieu? Are we French?
-乔迪 你是抢劫便利店了吗 -什么
- Jodie, did you rob a CVS? - What?
-没错 -没有 这些都是我在超♥市♥买♥♥的
- Yeah. - No. I buy all these at the supermarket
这些都算食品开支
so that they go on the food bill
丹就不知道我把钱花在自己身上了
and then Dan doesn't know when I'm spending money on myself.
天啊
Oh, my God.
商科学位总算派上正经用场了
Well, there's a business degree put to good use.
是吧
Right?
太可悲了
It's tragic.
女士们 这是你们的账单
Here's your check, ladies.
剩菜打包给我
Take the leftovers with me.
天啊 你是无家可归吗
Oh, my God. Are you homeless?
不 我领的是最低工资
No, I'm minimum wage.
我现在得节俭一点
I have to do things on the cheap now.
你说真的
Seriously?
-你好 -走吧 女士
- Hi. - Let's go, ma'am.
去哪 你这是歧视
Where -- Whoa! Discrimination!
太残忍♥了
Brutal!
欺负没钱的人
Against people with no money!
-你们看见了吗 -事情突然变得好奇怪
- You see this? - That took an interesting turn.
乔迪 能帮我拿下手♥机♥吗
Jodie, will you grab my phone?
好 拿到了
Yep, got it.
总之 我得走了
Anyway, I have got to go.
我要在十"性"分钟内回家
Got to be back home in "Sexteen" Minutes.
你来付小费
You leave the tip.
等等 我没现金
Wait! I don't own cash.
生活新方向
第一季 第九集
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 让我再睡五分钟
Oh, God. Just five more minutes.
天 天啊
Oh, my G-- Oh, my God.
怎么了 你在干什么
What? What are you doing?
我只是在看你
I'm just looking at you.
为什么 得了吧
Why? Oh, come on.
谁会干这种事 很奇怪
Who does that? That's weird.
因为我爱你 我觉得你很美
Because, um, I love you and I think you're gorgeous,
而且你头发上有个小东西
and you have a little something in your hair...
-天啊 -可能是燕麦片
- Oh, God. - Maybe oatmeal.
是磨牙饼干 很好吃
That was a teething biscuit. Really good.
朱莉娅长臼齿了 所以...
Julia's getting a molar, so...
好了 我要去洗澡
Alright, I'm gonna take a shower.
别去 你不想...
No, hey. Don't you, uh...
你不想在洗干净前"弄脏"一点吗
Don't you want to get dirty before you get clean?
天啊 又来
Oh, my God. Again?
我们昨晚不是刚做过吗
We just did it last night.
你让我"欲"罢不能
I just can't get enough of you.
-来吧 -什么 等等
- Come on. - What -- Hold on.
我感觉我头上还有一小点东西
I can feel a little bit extra.
太失望了 只是牙膏
Oh, that's disappointing. It was just toothpaste.
听着 如果你出轨了
Look, if you're having an affair
这么做是出于内疚
and you're doing this out of guilt,
我不介意 我真的不介意
I'm good. I'm really good.
还有 你也许该剪脚指甲了
And maybe cut your toenails.
我的脚指甲是为你留的
I'm growing them out for you.
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -可惜 太可惜了
- You guys! - Regret. It's regret.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我听说了史上瓜最大的八卦
You guys, I have the most scandalous gossip.
谢谢咖啡
Thanks for this.
学校的一位妈妈被人发现有...
One of the other moms at school got found out for having...
真命天子账号♥
an OnlyThrills account.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
有人能告诉我真命天子是什么吗
Can someone please tell me what OnlyThrills is?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
这是普通人 丑八怪都能当色情明星的网站
It's a website where normal, ugly people can be porn stars,
他们不是在做色情的事 就是在做无聊的事
and they do either sexy stuff or just mundane things
比如洗碗或吃东西
like washing dishes or eating.
你看 我还收藏了那位妈妈
Look, I bookmarked the mother.
看看她
Look at her.
真不敢相信我们还认识性工作者
I can't believe we know a sex worker.
她不是性工作者 乔迪
She's not a sex worker, Jodie.
她通过让大家看她
She's pulling in $50k a year
歪向一边的胸上的肥皂泡 一年就能赚五万
letting people watch her suds up her lopsided boobs.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 她的胸是歪的 快看
Oh, you guys, her boobs are lopsided, look.
看来她高中时有半边胸没少快活
Half of her had fun in high school, huh?
等等 姐♥妹♥们♥
Wait, guys.
这些人都没在网站上露脸
People aren't even showing their faces on this.
看看这个人
Look at this one.
这人只是脚上喷了点婴儿润肤油
This is just someone's feet being squirted with baby oil.
等等 人们会花钱看脚吗
Wait. People will pay to look at feet?
是啊 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有件事 乔迪 你是冒牌神婆
In other news, Jodie, you're fake spiritual.
现在是有行星逆行
Is there any planets in retrograde right now,
或是欲望月亮上升吗
or like a horny moon rising,
因为亨利总想上我
because Henry's all over my jock.
我们昨晚做♥爱♥了 今早也做了
We had sex last night, this morning.
这史无前例
It's unprecedented.
你知道做♥爱♥可以燃烧三百卡路里吗
Did you know that you can burn up to 300 calories making love?
真恶心 没人会"做"爱
Gross. Nobody's "Making love."
我们是交♥配♥ 好吗
We're boffing, okay?
很多次 太色情了
A lot. It's obscene.
其它部分都挺正常的
I mean, the rest is pretty standard.
我的脚比这上面其他人的脚都好看
I have prettier feet than anyone on here.
是啊 你的脚很好看
Yeah, you have very pretty feet,
而现在你每次穿人字拖
and now you're just giving it away for free
都让大家免费欣赏
every time you wear a flip-flop.
-你觉得真是如此吗 -不
- Do you think? - No!
-莎拉 -怎么了
- Sarah! - What?
-你不能这样 -为什么
- You cannot! - Why?
我为什么不能搞个副业
Why can't I have a side hustle?
我想买♥♥我在卡罗尔沙发床店
I want to buy that sofa I've been visiting
看上的沙发
at Carol Convertibles.
天啊 我真想把它带回家
God, I would love to take her home.
沙发比你曾经约会过的女孩更让你兴奋
It's sad you're more excited about a sofa
这真是太可悲了
than any girl you've ever dated.
-它就是这么软 -等等 你是打算裸体
- It's that soft. - Wait, so you're gonna get naked?
上镜吗
On camera?
在网上直播
On the Internet?!
乔迪 冷静点 只是我的脚
Jodie, calm down. It's just my feet.
我的一生都在用我的大脑得过且过
I've been using my brain my whole life to get by.
现在我要用我的身体
Now I'm gonna use my bod.
-真有你的 -我永远做不到
- That-a-girl. - Well, I could never.
毕竟我是位母亲
I mean, I am a mom, after all.
往左边点
Ah! Yeah. To the left.
-就一点 -好的 好的
- Just a little. - Okay, okay.
把你的膝盖跨过这个... 往这边
Swing your knee over this -- this way.
好了
Okay.
搞定了 我们能把座垫拿掉吗
There we go. Um, can we just pull the booster out?
不 它们很难装进去
No, they're impossible to get in.
要花很长时间
They take forever.
这太艰难了
Oh, this is rough.
知道吗 我们还是把它拿掉吧
You know what? We can take it out.
杂物箱里有安装手册
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表