剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
we probably wouldn't be friends, right?
你真幽默
You're funny.
不好意思 小妹妹
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
我要把力气留着他们播放阿巴乐队的时候
I'll save it for when they play ABBA.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mom!
你肯定很喜欢那样 给孩子们欢声笑语
You must love that -- putting smiles on their little faces.
说实话 我不大喜欢孩子
Uh, truthfully, not really a big fan of kids.
我一点都不能忍♥受他们
I can't stand them.
一群脏脏的小细菌桶 对吧
Dirty little germ buckets, am I right?
你们是否有 没穿过的溜冰鞋
Do you have a pair of unused skates?
4号♥男鞋还没人穿过
Men's size 4 haven't been touched.
男人即使是4号♥也会撒谎说自己是10号♥
Even the guys with that size will lie and ask for a 10.
没错
Right.
我坦白了 其实我不是来这里溜冰的
Full disclosure, I-I'm actually not here to skate.
我在约会软件上看到了你的资料
I saw your profile on my dating app,
我就把朋友们拉过来看看你怎么样
and I dragged my friends down here to check you out first.
-这很奇怪吗 -是很奇怪
- Is -- Is that weird? - Pretty weird.
过于奇怪吗
Too weird?
我懂 每个人在社交软件上都很虚伪
I get it. Everyone's fake on the apps.
看来你朋友们都觉得我还不错吧
So I take it your friends approved of me, then?
她们都挺没用的 但是你懂的
They were pretty useless, um, but, you know,
我决定放手一搏 目前为止还没让我失望
I took a leap of faith, and so far you don't disappoint.
但是为时尚早 我还没见你吃东西的样子
But it is still early. I haven't seen you chew.
那么 我想我们该玩玩
Then, uh, I guess we should hang out.
我有两瓶草莓酒
I have two bottles of strawberry wine
从一些青少年那里没收来的
I confiscated from some teenagers.
想喝醉然后去溜冰吗
Wanna get hammered and, uh, hit the rink?
把4号♥男鞋拿过来
Break out the men's size 4.
大家玩得还开心吗
What up, skaters?
林波舞时间到
It's time to limbo!
林波舞
Limbo!
丹
孩子们都饿坏了
教我喂他们的流程
大家能弯得多低呢
How low can she go?
冻披萨在哪里 给我打电♥话♥
回复
厉害
Nice one!
我很忙
乔迪 你收到短♥信♥了吗
你在做水疗吗
加油 你就是下一个幸运林波溜冰运动员
Come on, our next lucky limbo skater!
这不能给我带来快乐
This does not bring me joy.
你预热了烤箱吗 丹
Well, did you preheat the oven, Dan?
好吧 所以披萨中间还是冰的
Yes, well, that's why the pizza's cold in the middle.
我想起了好多你以前在情侣溜冰环节时的场景
Oh, I'm having major flashbacks of you during Couples Skate.
至少那时候我还有希望 期待一切能变好
At least back then I still had hope things would get better.
还可以幻想着
Could still cling to my dreams
拥有丈夫 孩子们和房♥子
of a husband and kids and a house.
你都有了
You got all that.
跟我想象的不一样
It's not how I imagined.
我想要童话版的
I wanted the fairytale version.
我希望自己的生活像《红粉佳人》
I wanted my life to feel like "Pretty in Pink."
天呐 不 你不想
Oh, my God. No, you didn't.
首先 那条裙子就是个灾难
First of all, that dress was a disaster.
红发女郎就不该穿粉色
Redheads should not wear pink.
谁说她可以穿那个
Who said she could wear that?
-我实话实说 -她做了那条裙子
- I'm saying it. - She made that dress.
对 看起来像个土豆麻袋
Yeah. It looked like a potato sack.
显然 你无法欣赏
Okay, clearly, you don't get it.
我没法展示快乐
I can't manifest joy.
什么都没改变
Nothing ever changes.
什么都没改变
Nothing ever changes.
什么都没改变
Nothing ever changes.
我想跟马特一起溜冰 那永远不会发生
I want to skate with Matt. That'll never happen.
只是另一个愚蠢的幻想
That's just another dumb fantasy.
如果他们不卖♥♥甘草绳糖
If they don't sell licorice rope,
我就把这里一把火烧了
I am burning this place down.
刺♥激♥
Exciting.
妈妈 你看
Mom, look!
我溜得好快 我就像游隼
I'm so fast, I'm like a peregrine falcon.
真棒 卢克
Oh, that's great, Luke.
也许你可以收着点 儿子
Maybe just reel it in a little bit, buddy.
到此为止了
Okay.
小姑娘们
Hey, girls.
你们瞎起什么哄
Where do you get off?
我打赌你们都不知道什么是游隼
I bet you don't even know what a peregrine falcon is.
你想知道为什么吗 因为你们头脑简单
You want to know why? 'Cause you're basic.
随便吧
Whatever.
振翅吧 卢克
Flap away, Luke.
全心全意振翅吧 儿子
Flap your little heart out, buddy.
全心全意振翅吧 去
Flap your little heart out. Go.
对
Yeah.
好吧 感觉这个...
Okay, alright. This seems like --
天呐
Oh, God.
-确实卡里面了 -对吧
- This is really wedged in there. - Right?
我觉得这鞋已经成为你的一部分了
I think it might just be a part of you now.
你的资料说你健身
Um, your profile said you worked out,
试试看
so give it a go.
-好 -来吧
- Okay. - Okay.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
你真得去查查这个
You know, you should really get this checked out.
看起来像不对称黑色素细胞痣
It looks like an asymmetrical melanocytic nevus.
而且有些令人担忧的色素沉淀
It's got some concerning discoloration to it, as well.
老天 你听着就像医生
Geez, you sound like a doctor.
我以前是 在我成为打包员之前
Oh, I was. I mean, before I was a bagger.
我没医死谁 只是我的选择
I didn't kill anyone. It -- It was a choice.
过了整整12分钟
It's been 12 whole minutes
你终于忍♥不住提到
and you had to stick it in there
你是个医生了
that you're a doctor.
我...不是的
Oh, I'm -- N-No.
只是我看到了一些病征
It's just because I saw something, you know,
你脸上有癌前兆的病征
possibly pre-cancerous on your face.
不 只是因为你必须
No, it was important for you
要让我知道你不只是个打包员
that I know you're not just a bagger.
而且显然 你刚在我面前吹嘘了
And clearly, you just had to rub it in my face.
我觉得你可能有自卑情结
I think you might have an inferiority complex.
怎么 你现在还是心理医生了
Oh, so you're a psychologist now, too?
不 我是个真正的医生
Oh, no. I was a real doctor.
我觉得我们到此为止了 我给你拿鞋
I think we're done here. I'm gonna get your shoes.
行
Okay.
因为我只是个提鞋人
Because I'm just a shoe person.
还不怎么好 这不是我的鞋
Mm, not a very good one. These aren't mine.
嗯 就在那
Yeah, right there.
各位 反向溜冰即将开始
Hey, everybody. We got the reverse-skate coming up.
你不能这么跟我的孩子说话
You can't talk to my kid like that!
老天 我跟所有孩子都这么说话
Oh, God. I talk to all kids like that.
再说 是你的孩子先欺负我的怪儿子
Plus, it was your kid who insulted my weird son,
所以如果有人要道歉 那也是你对我道歉
so if anyone deserves an apology, it's me.
天呐 我不喜欢这个事态发展
Oh, God. I don't like where this is going!
做好准备 派对动物
Brace yourselves, party people!
-好吧 我来这边 -现在开始...反向
- Okay, go over here. - It's time to...rewind!
反...什么 天呐
Re-- What? Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry!
然后我们要被赶出去了 像从前一样
And we're going to get kicked out, just like always.
好了好了 抱歉
Okay, okay, look. I'm sorry.
你女儿非常棒
Your daughter's really great!
这都是我丈夫的错
This is all my husband's fault.
你想收拾的人是他
He is the one that you want!
艾米 抓好了
Amy, grab on!
天呐 你救了我
Oh, my God, you saved me!
你摸着好瘦
You feel so thin.
马特让我做剥皮跳
Matt has me doing burpees.
显然健身房♥迸发着快乐
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表