剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
I am!
你知道我今天上班的时候发生了什么吗
Oh, hey, you know what happened at work today?
有位女士突发心脏病 我救了她
A woman had a heart attack, and I revived her.
这是我辞职以后第一次做关于医生的事
It was the first doctor-y I've done since I left.
你为什么不当医生了
Why did you stop being a doctor?
听着 你可以 可以跟我讲心里话
And, look, you can be -- you can be real with me here.
你是不是 是不是害死人了
Like, did you -- did you kill someone?
为什么每个人都这么说
Why does everyone say that?
没有
No!
我把整个人生都献给了医学 但是
I dedicated my whole life to medicine, and --
然后你害死了某人
Then you killed someone.
然而我却救不了珂琳
...and I couldn't save Coleen.
听 听我说完
Pay -- Pay attention!
我正在跟你说掏心窝的话呢
I'm trying to have a serious moment with you.
是吗 我现在好看吗
Oh, yeah? Well, how do I look right now?
这颜色不应该衬你的 但还不错
You know -- You know, it shouldn't work, but it does.
你戴着不错
That looks nice.
是吗
Yeah?
我不希望你往心里去 但是
I don't want you to get a big head, but...
如果你还是一名医生的话 我和莱拉就完了
Lila and I would've been screwed if you were still a doctor.
在某种意义上 你救了我
In a way, you saved my ass.
我知道珂琳肯定会很感激
And I know Coleen would appreciate it.
所以谢谢你
So thank you for...
害死了某个人
killing someone?
不用谢
You're welcome.
你知道我过去喜欢过珂琳吧
You know, I had a crush on Coleen.
知道
Oh, yeah.
我可能醉了 但是
I may be drunk, but...
你看着有点像珂琳
you look like Coleen.
你肯定醉了 因为你看着才像珂琳
Oh, you are drunk, 'cause you look like Coleen.
她是如此特别
She was so special.
对
Yeah.
珂琳
Coleen?
珂琳
Coleen?
你真漂亮
Pretty girl.
我好想你
Hey, I miss you.
壶铃比赛
天呐 你怎么来了
What?! What are you doing here?
看见你真是太开心了
Oh, I'm so happy to see you.
你来的那一刻 我就好像
I mean, when you got here, it was like, it just --
给了我所需要的力量 你懂的
it gave me that "Unh," You know, that I needed!
我的力量一瞬间就上去了
It just -- it put me right over the top.
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我真对你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我跟壶铃冠军搞外遇
I'm having an affair with a kettlebell champion.
慢点好吗
Slow down, all right?
我正开心着呢
I just won my heat.
你丈夫那个派对是什么情况呢
Hey, what happened to the party with your husband?
我没去 跑路了
I didn't go. I bailed.
我说我头痛
I said I had a headache.
你见证我当冠军真是...
Well, winning this with you here is --
就像美梦成真
it's like a dream come true.
你一直想做的事是什么来着
Hey, what is something that you have always wanted to do?
我只是 我想让你跟我一样幸福
I just -- I want you to feel as happy as I do.
今天是最棒的一天
This is the best day ever.
情侣溜冰
Couples skate.
接着滑 孩子们
Keep it moving, kids!
不准在中♥央♥磨磨蹭蹭
No loitering in the center!
我们就是我高中一直向往的情侣
We're the couple I wanted to be in high school.
-真希望每天都能这样 -我也是
- I wish we could do this every day. - Me too.
梅里克溜冰场
你得什么时候告诉她
When do you have to let her know?
现在
Like, now.
西莉娅不是个有耐心的女人
I mean, Celia is not a very patient woman.
她想让我今晚给她打电♥话♥
She wants me to call her tonight,
但我就说急诊室没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
but I'm gonna say I didn't get any cell service in the ER.
急诊室
The ER?
对 你在浴室滑倒摔了屁♥股♥
Yeah, you slipped in the shower and broke your hip.
我们能编其他谎吗
Oh, can we go with something else?
这听上去显得我好老
That makes me sound so old.
头发必须盘起来...
The hair would have to be up...
不行 这鞋子 鞋子太可笑了
No, these shoes -- these shoes are ridiculous.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我得另找一分晨间工作了
I'd have to find another morning job.
还剩什么选项 电台流行乐主播或农民
I mean, what even is that? A disc jockey or a farmer?
亨利 帮帮我 我该怎么办
Henry, help me out. What do I do?
作为母亲你一团乱
Well, you're a hot mess as a mother.
你给卢克的老师处方药
You've dealt drugs to Luke's teacher,
你还在溜冰场让小孩滚蛋
you told off a kid at a roller rink,
朱莉娅开始向陌生人竖中指了
Julia started giving the finger to strangers...
好吧 我当不好妈
So, okay. It didn't work out.
我接受这份工作 不再烦恼 谢谢
I take the job. Done. Thank you.
-但... -但什么 什么
- But... - But what? What?
我喜欢你穿这个
Hey, I like that on you.
亨利 我看起来像个广♥告♥总裁
Henry, I look like an ad executive.
-对噢 -你要说什么 刚才的但是
- Oh, yeah. - Okay, but what? What were you gonna say?
但从你自己方式来看 你是个好母亲
But in your own way, you're a great mother,
我说这话你别不开心
and don't get mad at me for saying this,
但你跟孩子们在一起时
but when you're with the kids,
我发现你经常微笑
I catch you smiling a lot.
好吧 我...
Okay. I --
我还会微笑吗
I smile?
对 你会
Yeah, you do.
好吧 行吧
All right, fine, yeah.
我 我不该接受这工作
Okay, I -- I -- I shouldn't take it.
我确实喜欢当妈妈
I do love being a mother.
虽然很糟心 但也有成就感
I mean, it's terrible, but it is rewarding.
所以...
So...
我猜现在这是我的重心了
I guess that's my priority now?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我就申请 申请做个农民
I'll apply -- I'll apply to be a farmer.
-但... -天呐 你得停止这样了
- But -- - Oh, my God, you've gotta stop doing that.
怎么 现在又怎么了
What? What now?
从我认识你开始 你就一直努力
This promotion is what you've been working for
-想得到这次升职 -对
- ever since I've known you. - Yeah.
你已经向珂琳证明了你是个好妈妈
I mean, you've already proven to Coleen that you're a good mom.
这不就是你开始回家的原因吗
Wasn't that why you started coming home?
对 但...
Yeah, but, I mean, I...
我微笑了
I smile.
这是开白车的诗姗 网约拼车
It's Shushan with a white car. It's the Lyft pool.
其中一位乘客需要赶飞机
One of the passengers has to catch a flight.
-你不是想告诉我关于你的车吗 -对
- Didn't you want to tell me something about your car? - Oh, yes!
天呐 诗姗 别烦我了
God, Shushan, get off my jock!
又怎么了
What was it, now?
-没事 我可以晚点说 -好
- It's fine. I can tell you later. - Okay.
不敢相信你竟然会让我穿成这样出门
Can't believe you were gonna let me go out like this.
我挺喜欢
I like it.
我到死也不会说
I'm taking this to my grave.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
没人能知道发生了这段
No one can ever know about this.
艾米和网约拼车
Amy and the Lyft pool won't be here
9分钟之后到
for another nine minutes.
你怎么这么早就回家了
What are you doing home so early?
他们只报销两小时的停车费
They only validate parking for two hours,
而且食物也不怎么好吃
and the food wasn't worth staying.
你去哪了
W-Where were you?
你不是头疼吗
What happened to your headache?
我感觉好多了 所以我去买♥♥吃的
I felt better, so I went food shopping.
这样可以吗
Is that allowed?
那购物袋呢
Where are the bags?
他们所有东西都卖♥♥光了
They were out of everything.
大概要来飓风了吧
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表