剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
有 在香辣肉酱后面 我们昨晚吃的炖牛肉旁边
Yeah, behind the chili, next to the beef stew we had last night.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
你是有多经常来这吃饭
How often do you come here to eat?
我朋友现在需要我
My friend needs me right now.
兄弟 我挺你
I'm here for you, buddy.
不论还要吃多少盘菜
No matter how many entrees it takes.
丹来不了了 他偏头痛
Dan can't make it. Ocular migraine.
太好了
Yes!
"丹不来见我们的借口"游戏 我真是势如破竹
I am on a Dan excuse-not-to-see-us roll.
我赌的是他"由于天气原因滞留在亚特兰大"
I had "Stuck in Atlanta due to weather".
我赌的是他长了绦虫
Oh, I got tapeworm.
我一会给你开支票 布莱恩
I'll write you a check, Brian.
我们也该给布莱恩做饭吗
Should we be on the meal train?
为什么
Why?
我们又不想跟他上♥床♥
We don't want to have sex with Brian.
而且我们亲如一家人
And we're like family.
不必做这样的善举
We don't have to do nice stuff like that.
是的
Yeah.
你们可以去闻科琳的衣服
You guys can go smell Coleen's clothes.
我知道你们会这么做
I know you smell Coleen's clothes.
好的
Okay.
等下 我先帮她擦擦脸
Wait, let me just wipe her face off first.
瞧瞧你居然这么有爱
Wow, look at you being so loving.
我本来就可以很温柔
I can be tender.
走开
Move.
来吧 -她长得真像科琳
Here you go. - She looks so much like Coleen.
是的 尤其是她吃得满脸都是的时候
Yeah, especially with food all over her face.
乖孩子
Good girl.
薰衣草 尿疹膏和美食广场的味道
Lavender, diaper cream, and the food court.
我讨厌那个薰衣草喷雾剂
I hated that lavender spray.
给我 我想闻一下
Here, g-give it to me. I wanna smell it.
太好了 我就知道它在这里面
Yes! I knew this was in here somewhere.
是糖果
Oh, candy.
不对
Nope.
我不能吃 我到平台期了
I can't. I plateaued.
这是癌症病人的大♥麻♥
It's cancer pot.
精神活性的大♥麻♥素
It's a psychoactive cannabinoid.
一种致幻剂
It's a hallucinogenic.
它会在你体内残留几天
It'll stay in your system for days.
是啊 包装上是这么写的
Yeah, that's what the package promises.
我今天过得很糟
I had a bad day.
你想着自己会喜欢公园吗
Oh, did you expect to like the park?
我们不是为了自己玩才去的
You know, we don't go for ourselves.
根本没去
It never happened.
我被工作上的事缠住了 让孩子们失望了
I got caught up with a work thing and then let the kids down.
各位 我很努力想平衡两者
Guys, I tried to juggle.
我以为会像边开车边发短♥信♥一样简单
I thought it would be easy, like texting and driving.
艾米 你能给我发条短♥信♥吗
Amy, will you try to text me?
我手♥机♥好像坏了 收不到任何消息
I think my phone is broken. I'm not getting anything.
你等着谁给你发短♥信♥呢
Who are you waiting to get a text from?
你喜欢的人都在这了
Everyone you like is here.
是那个教练吗
Is it that trainer?
就是他
It is!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我四点给他发的短♥信♥
You guys, I texted him at 4:00.
现在都没回复
No response.
可能是年鉴编委会今天结束晚了
Well, maybe yearbook committee ran late tonight.
不 可能只是因为他没做完作业前
No, no, it's probably just he can't be on his screens
不能用电子产品
'til his homework is done.
别给他发短♥信♥
Hey. Do not text him.
不可以
Do not.
你别管 -要我收了你的手♥机♥吗
No. No. No! - Do I need to take your phone?
不要
No!
我保证不发了
I promise.
我要吃一颗大♥麻♥素
I'm having a cannabinoid.
因为我很有趣
Because I'm fun.
从何时开始的
Since when?
黛安娜今天来菲尔兹了
Diana came into Fields today.
她说我很无趣 所以...
She called me not fun, so...
我要变得有趣 就为了报复她
I'm gonna be fun, just to spite her.
她去菲尔兹了 什么鬼
She came into Fields? What?
这是难免的 他们家咖啡太好喝了
It was bound to happen. They have the best coffee.
我知道 她买♥♥了一磅
I know. She bought a pound of it.
榛果风味的 用了我的信♥用♥卡♥
Hazelnut, with my credit card.
你的信♥用♥卡♥还在她那 -是的
She still has your credit card? - Yeah.
其实她还住在我的房♥子里
She has it in my house, actually,
用着我的家具和我的健身车
with my furniture and my stationary bike.
你让我想起了那本书里那棵树
You remind me of the tree character in that book,
"爱心树" 你就一直任由她
"The Giving Tree", where you just keep letting her
不断索取 直到... 你一无所有了什么的
take and take and take until there's... What, not a lot left?
我没看完
I didn't finish the book.
那书也就12页吧
It's like 12 pages.
我最近刚成了白领母亲
I'm a recently working mother.
你们知道吗
You know what?
我就该拿走那棵树
I should have taken the tree.
还记得我们... 我买♥♥♥房♥♥的时候
Remember the one Coleen planted when we...
科琳种下的那棵树吗
When I bought the house?
记得
Yes.
戴安娜在上班
Diana's at work.
我们可以直接去把它挖走
Oh, we could go there. We could just take it.
在上学的晚上6点12分
At 6:12, on a school night?
我又该怎么处置它呢
Well, what would I do with it?
她还占着我的草坪
She has my lawn.
我们把它送给布莱恩和莱拉
We give it to Brian and Lila.
它将在今后提供果实和阴凉
It would provide fruit and shade for years to come.
这就是我们对"餐车"的贡献
It would be our contribution to the meal train.
太好了 -很好
Yes! - Yeah. Okay.
我加入 你也加入
I'm in. You're in.
没错 -你来开车
Yes. - You're driving.
我不行 我吃了颗糖
I can't. I ate a gummy.
我就不该拿着它的
I shouldn't have held it.
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩 你开太快了 -这还快
Brian, you're driving too fast. - This is fast?
计划是什么 -拿走无花果树
What's the plan? - Get the fig tree.
动作要快 保持安静
Have to hurry, and be quiet!
安静
Quiet!
别熄火
Keep the engine running.
好的
Okay.
今晚怕是没得睡了
I'm not gonna see my bed tonight.
还好我把牛胸肉带来了
Good thing I brought brisket.
各位 我不想自吹自擂
Guys, I don't want to toot my own horn,
但我真的很擅长这个
but I'm really good at this.
我总跟亨利说 没人能找到他的尸体
I always told Henry that they'd never find his body,
我现在真的要信了
and now I actually believe it.
我心脏跳得好快
My heart is racing so fast.
万一是心脏病怎么办
What if I'm having a heart attack?
我得发短♥信♥给马特 跟他道别
I have to text Matt, say goodbye.
你就吃了一颗糖 -是两颗
You had one gummy. - I had two.
它们粘在一起了 -艾米
They were stuck together. - Amy.
这颗无花果长了张脸
This fig has a face.
好了 真是够了
Okay, you know what?
这也太不公平了
No. This isn't fair.
我狂吞了一堆糖
I was pounding those gummies.
你们也就每人吃了两颗 -三颗
You had, like, two each. - Three!
我发现有一颗糊在我手肘上了
I found one smushed to my elbow.
而我却毫无感觉
I feel nothing.
过来
C'mere.
我在这儿
Over here!
别怕 我不咬人
Don't be scared. I don't bite.
我被人咬
I get bit.
这就对了 注意力集中
There you go. Focus.
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表