剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
配波特酒的切达奶酪卖♥♥完了
that we're out of the port wine cheddar.
总会有这种时候
It just happens.
所以...
You know, so...
很好
Great.
我愿意来上班
I'll do it. Yes.
我还没面试你呢
I haven't interviewed you yet.
好吧 你想知道什么
Right. What would you like to know?
好吧... 你做过收银员吗
Okay... any cash register experience?
我是医生 医学博士
I'm a doctor. MD-PhD.
我管理着三州地区最繁忙的急诊室...
I ran the busiest ER in the tri-state area for most of...
没做过收银员
No cash register experience.
好吧
Uh, okay.
那你做过打包员吗
How about... bagging groceries?
如果就像把器官放回人体里 我...
Oh, well, if it's anything like putting organs back into a body, I'm...
没做过打包员
No bagging experience.
有整理过购物车吗
Shopping cart stacking?
有
Yes.
好了 小心点 卢克
Okay. Watch yourself. Luke, watch yourself.
小心点 卢克 -我们等好久了
Watch yourself, Luke. - We've been waiting here all day.
女士 这样真的不行 因为...
Ma'am, that was really not okay 'cause...
你可能得把厕所烧掉
You're gonna want to burn that down.
终于出来了 瞧瞧这...
Finally. Look here...
你这是什么情况
Now, what's all this?
我需要你帮我翻个身
I just need you to roll me over,
把我的卫衣拉下来 让牛仔裤看起来合身
pull down my sweatshirt so it looks like these jeans fit,
然后从背后给我拍张照
and take a photo of me from behind.
怎么有便便的味道
What smells like poo?
格洛丽亚故意没告诉我要带尿布
Oh, Gloria purposely didn't tell me to bring diapers,
然后朱莉娅在车里拉屎了
and Julia had a blowout in the car.
孩子们呢 他们不在楼上吧
Where are the kids? They're not up here, are they?
他们在楼下 我付钱让安德莉亚照看他们了
No, they're downstairs. I'm paying Andrea to watch them.
她会给朱莉娅洗澡
She's gonna give Julia a bath,
然后借给她露脐装和超短裤
and then loan her a crop top and some short shorts.
她好像到性活跃期了 这只是我的感觉
I think she's sexually active. It's just a feeling I get.
好吧
Okay.
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
因为... 要给我教练看啦
Because... Well, it's just for my trainer.
我跟他说我又能穿上紧身裤了
I told him that my skinny jeans were fitting again,
为了指导我训练 他想看看
and he wants to see for training purposes.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在跟你付现金的健身教练偷♥情♥吗
Are you having a thing with your trainer that you paid cash for?
才不是
No!
我没跟他偷♥情♥ 我...
I'm not having a thing with my trainer. I...
他叫马特 我最喜欢这个名字了
His name is Matt, which is my favorite name,
而且他超可爱 我确实心动了
and he is so cute, and I do have a crush.
我不会行动的 给我找好角度
I'm not doing anything. Get a good angle.
好的
Okay.
把鞋脱了
Oh, take your boots off.
丹很讨厌脚踩在床上 我不想被他说
Dan hates feet on the bed. I don't want a lecture.
是啊 丹真差劲 开始吧
Yeah, Dan sucks. Here we go.
照片得看起来像我在站着
It has to look like I'm standing.
把头侧向一边 就好像...
Yeah, put your head to the side, kinda like...
好像你在回眸一笑 跟他打招呼
Like you're over the shoulder, being like, "Hey."
没错 "到我怀里来"
Hey. Like, "Come hither."
完美
Yeah. Perfect.
我的脚后跟很干吗 开裂了吗
Are my heels dry? Are they cracked?
我绝不会帮你在脚上涂润肤露
You know what I'm not gonna do, is put lotion on your feet.
这是我的底线
That's where I'm gonna draw the line.
你别拍到我的脚就行
Can you just crop out my feet?
好的
Okay.
摆点手势
Do something with your hand.
你才不会这样伸手呢
You would never hold them out like that.
我想变得性感 但不是辣妈那种性感
And I want to look sexy, but not, like, mom sexy.
等会再来说这个问题
Let me come back to that.
我的头发看起来怎样
How's my hair look?
他应该不会注意看你的头发
I feel like that's not what he's gonna be looking at.
好吧 有道理
Okay. Good point. Good point. Good point.
你看着像被罚下场的超级英雄
You look like you're in a time out as a superhero.
在衣帽间里晃荡 -放松点
Hanging out in my closet. - Just hanging out.
穿着我的紧身牛仔裤 -完美
In my skinny jeans. - Perfect.
我的小腿麻了
I've lost circulation in my calves.
好了好了 我拍好了
And here, here, here. I got one.
我拍到一张你好像在...
I got one that looks like you are...
靠着你最喜欢的地毯墙站着
standing against your favorite carpet wall.
我感觉你在嘲笑我 -我没有
I feel like you're laughing at me. - No, I'm not.
我没在... 嘲笑你
No, I'm not... I am not laughing at you.
我在跟你一起笑
I mean, I'm laughing with you.
能帮我把裤子脱了吗
Will you get these off of me?
我要被劈成两半了
They are splitting me in half.
我要打给萨拉 她肯定不想错过这精彩瞬间
I gotta call Sarah, because she will not want to miss this.
你想来乔迪家玩"骆驼趾棋"吗
You wanna come over to Jodie's and play tic-tac-camel-toe?
[化用了"井字棋"(tic-tac-toe)]
你因为卷饼辞职了
You quit over a burrito?
我还去应聘菲尔兹了
And I applied for a job at Fields.
那个商店
The store?!
应聘什么 医生吗
As what, their doctor?
那个职位应该是叫"助理打包员"
I believe the title is "bagging associate".
我不想再累死累活了
I'm done with hard work.
当然还得先帮你脱掉裤子
After this, of course.
萨拉 你不是因为科琳死了 内疚得辞职了吧
Sarah, you didn't quit out of guilt because Coleen died?
什么 等下
What? Wait.
不会的
No. No.
不是的吧 你不该这样的
You don't, right? I mean, you shouldn't.
我为什么要内疚
Why would I feel guilty?
我又不是肿瘤医生
I'm not an oncologist.
我只是想着 你真的很爱科琳
I just know that you really loved Coleen
而且你毕生致力于照顾病人
and you've dedicated your life to taking care of people,
你可能会感觉自己有义务
and you probably made yourself feel responsible
挽救她的生命
for saving her somehow.
艾米 从下面看你的脖子真漂亮
Amy, your neck looks amazing from down here.
谢谢
Thank you.
等下
Wait a minute.
凭什么科琳走了 艾米可以决定做个妈妈
How come Coleen dies and Amy decides to be a mother
你可以开始化妆... 穿紧身裤什么的
and you start wearing makeup and... and jeans, sort of,
但我想辞职就不行
but when I want to quit my career, it's not okay.
严格来说 我本来就是个妈妈
I was a mother before, technically.
我偶尔也会化妆的
I wear makeup sometimes.
你不觉得看起来很瘆人吗
You don't think it looks creepy?
完全有这种可能的
Because it can definitely look creepy.
不 完全不会 -是吗
No. Not at all. - No?
现在不会了 -裤子
Not anymore. - Pants!
我们干脆把乔迪挂在我车后面
Why don't we just hitch Jodie to the back of my car.
我开车把裤子揪下来
I will floor it.
我们也可以重新从腰上往下拽
Or we could go back at the waist, like, with gusto.
不
No.
冰水浴能让她的腿收缩
An ice bath will contract her legs
激活棕色脂肪...
and activate the brown adipose fat...
棕色脂肪 直接剪开裤子吧
Brown fat?! Just cut me out!
把各种颜色的脂肪都剪掉
Cut out all the colors of the fat!
艾米 你能沿着缝线剪
Amy, will you cut along the seams
好让我把它缝回去 -当然
so I can fix this later. - Of course. Of course.
天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 对不起 我慌神了
Oh, my God! Sorry, I panicked!
这裤子跟廉价包装纸似的
These pants are like cheap wrapping paper!
一点阻力都没有
There's no pushback!
拜托 萨拉 救救我
Oh, please. Sarah, help me.
好吧 情况不妙 -哪里不妙
Okay, this is not good. - What's not good?!
哪里不妙 -我来把它拔♥出♥来♥
What's not good? - I'll take it out!
艾米 不要
Amy, Amy, Amy, no!
把它插回去
Put it back in!
插回去
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表