剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
So, please?
好吧 我可以不去喷气跑步
Okay. Fine. I won't go for this run,
只要你不再用那么多代糖
if you'll stop using so much fake sugar.
我听人说它会引发癌症
I heard it causes cancer,
我也不想独自抚养孩子们
and I don't want to be alone with the kids, either.
好吧 好吧 我会停止用代糖的
Fine, fine. I will stop with my yellows.
我...让我先用完
I just -- Let me just finish
那些我从咖啡店偷来的
what I stole from the coffee shop.
说来话长
It's a long story.
让我猜猜 你是占理的那方
Oh. Let me guess -- you were in the right?
确实
I was.
等等
Wait.
我刚刚装满了购物袋
I just refilled my bags.
知道吗
You know what?
这只袋子我送给你
These are going to be on me.
我们把这些全部装进这只袋子
We are gonna fit all of this into this bag.
装不下的
That's not gonna work.
我把肠子装进过一个病人的胃里
I have stuffed intestines back inside a man's stomach cavity,
所以我想我能装得下
so I-I think I can make this work.
纤维 还有蛋放在上面
Fiber, and eggs on top.
有点... 有点沉
Oh. It's a little -- It's a little heavy.
-小心点 -给我吧
- Careful. - Just give it to me.
好了 好了
Alright. Okay. Alright.
蹲下来 我以前是个医生
Bend your knees. I used to be a doctor.
感谢惠顾菲尔兹超♥市♥
Thank you for shopping at Fields.
如果你的袋子用完了 或许可以去
If you're out of bags, maybe you could go
按颜色排列谷物盒
color-coordinate the cereal box aisle.
我很乐意
I would love to!
发送给艾米 乔迪
紧急状况 速到菲尔兹超♥市♥
二十八... 别停下
28 -- Don't stop.
二十九 三十
29. 30.
棒 完成了
Boom! Done.
今天表现非常棒 乔迪 真心的
Great job today, Jodie. Seriously.
知道吗 你和我其他客户不一样
You know, you're not like my other clients
她们总是花所有时间来钓我
who just take the whole hour to hit on me.
就像和"我也是"运动截然相反
It's like the opposite of Me Too.
好比"来上我吧"之类的
It's like #TooMe or something.
太恶心了
So gross!
-拜拜 -我们还没做运动后的伸展呢
- Bye! - We haven't done your post-workout stretch yet!
知道吗 我已经放松了
You know what? I'm already loose.
我...我不是指下面松...
I'm just -- I mean, I'm not loose.
你知道我是什么意思 我...
You know what I mean. I just...
天呐 乔迪
Jeez, Jodie.
乔迪
Jodie!
乔迪
Jodie!
你忘拿了你的另一个包
You forgot your other purse --
-蜜蜂 -好了 没事了
- Bee! - Whoa, okay. Alright.
-蜜蜂 -冷...冷静下来
- Bee! - S-S-Stay calm.
冷静点 好吗 它们不会蜇你
Stay calm, alright? They don't want to sting you.
它们只不过... 啊
They just -- Ow!
它蜇你了
It got you!
等等
Oh, wait.
-混♥蛋♥ -我能帮的上忙
- Bastard. - I can help!
等一下 我能把刺吸出来
Wait. I can suck out the stinger.
我包里什么都有
I've got everything in this purse.
-天呐 -找到了
- Oh, man. - Okay.
正好蜇在我的胸肌上
Got me right in my pec.
该死 真的很痛
Crap, that really hurts.
真神奇 它居然能叮在这里
I'm surprised it could get its stinger in there.
-很坚硬 -是啊
- It's very hard. - Yeah.
别动
Hold still.
*我离不开你的爱*
*I just can't live without you sweet love*
谢谢
Thank you.
给你...把它...
Oh, here's -- Just --
你有超级英雄的创可贴
Oh, you got superhero ones?!
你一定是个很棒的妈妈
You must be a great mom.
全拿去吧
Take all of them.
太棒了 谢谢
Sick. Thank you.
你又忘了拿你的另一个包
You forgot your other purse again.
要我帮你放到后座吗
You want me to put it in the back?
-好的 -嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
麻烦了
Please.
好吧 什么紧急情况
Okay. What's the emergency?
新鲜食品
你对我的浮动弓肋有其他想法吗
Did you get a second opinion on my floating rib?
-别告诉我 不 别... -不是 艾米
- Don't tell me. No, don't -- - No. Amy, Amy.
我需要你在评论卡上
I need you to stuff the comment card box
写满鲁迪的坏话
with negative reviews about Rudy.
我告诉你怎么写
I will get you started.
他尿尿后不洗手
He doesn't wash his hands after peeing.
好吧 但真的每次上厕所后都要洗手吗
Okay, but are we really supposed to do that every time?
每次都要
Every time.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我从外太空都能闻到你身上的味道了
I can smell you from outer space.
你是被抢了吗 还是...
Did you get mugged, or --
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys, guys.
看看我的同事因为嫉妒对我♥干♥了什么
Look at what my co-workers did to me out of jealousy.
我拍了照
I took a picture of it.
-真不错 瞧瞧 -这不好笑 艾米
- It's such good work. Look at that. - It's not funny, Amy.
他们还拿了我的塑料袋 我被欺负了
They took my bags, too. I'm being bullied.
真不卫生
So unsanitary.
用什么评论卡 我高中就是个欺负人的太妹
Okay, screw the comment cards. I was a bully in high school.
我积累了满腔的好斗情绪 准备发泄在
I am so ready to take out some pent-up aggression
-重要的店员身上了 -好极了
- on an essential worker. - Great.
你
You.
是不是你在我朋友的脸上
Are you the one that drew the, uh --
画了那个东西
the thing on our friend's face?
当然是我 按照我的大小
Oh, sure did. It was self-modeled.
怎么了
Why?
这种行为非常不合适
That type of behavior is not okay.
你得现在马上向莎拉道歉
You need to apologize to Sarah right now!
听着 我也不想做到这个份上
Look, I didn't want it to get to this point,
但她让我别无选择
but she left me no choice.
她在休息室进行了励志演讲
She gave a motivational speech in the break room.
我喜欢她的励志演讲
I love her motivational speeches.
这是我每天用牙线的动力
They're why I floss every day.
听着 这里的员工喜欢摸鱼
Listen, we like to slack off here,
而她在破坏这种轻松的氛围
and she's upsetting the chillaxed mood.
就是因为她
Because of her,
管理层认为我们能做得更好
the powers that be think that we can be doing more.
老天 你知道吗
Oh, boy. Okay. You know what?
这听着太熟悉了
This is sounding all too familiar.
就跟小学时一模一样
This is sounding like elementary school all over again.
因为她我们的数学作业越来越多
We started getting math homework because of her.
对 最后她被换到尖子班了
Yeah, and then she got put in the advanced classes
跟其他的呆瓜一起
with all the other dorks.
我们理解 鲁迪
We get it, Rudy.
我们能感同身受 兄弟
We know what you're going through, buddy.
-我们挺你 -谢谢
- We got your back. - Thank you.
如果你不介意
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我上工已经迟到了11分半钟
I am exactly 11 1/2 minutes late to my shift,
正常的迟到时间
the normal amount of late to go back to work.
对 没错
Yeah, true dat. Okay.
-还按照他的大小 你能信吗 -拜托
- Self model. Do you know believe that? - Come on.
烘焙区
-他承认了吗 -嗯
- So, did he cop to it? - Yeah.
他承认你是个内卷王 莎拉
He copped to you being a narc, Sarah.
你没从小学的经历中学到任何事吗
Did you not learn anything from elementary school?
你以为我想这样吗
You think I want to be like this?
我也想摸鱼 我控制不住自己
I'd love to be a slacker. I can't help myself.
你必须努力躺平
Well, you have to try harder to do less.
对 这难道不是
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表