剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Hurricane coming?
你怎么回事
W-What's going on with you?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
有事发生 我了解你 乔迪
Something's going on. I know you, Jodie.
是吗 我最喜欢什么颜色
Oh, you do? What's my favorite color?
蓝色吗
Blue?
差不多的灰色
...ish gray?
-粉色 -接近了
- Pink. - Close.
-橙色 -好吧
- Orange. - Okay, well --
谁会最喜欢橙色 我只是开玩笑
Whose favorite color is orange? I'm not being serious.
你连我开玩笑都分辨不出来
You don't even know when I'm not serious!
是吗 那我最喜欢什么颜色
Oh, yeah? Okay. What's my favorite color?
蕨绿色
Fern green.
-你只是走运猜对了 -就...
- Well, that was a lucky guess. - Just...
这跟所有的事有什么关系吗
W-What does any of this have to do with anything?
大有关系 你根本看不见我
Everything! You don't see me.
我很难过
And I'm sad.
我甚至都没注意到这点
And I didn't even notice...
直到珂琳去世了
until Coleen died.
然后
And then...
然后我就疑惑 "就这样了吗"
And then it made me wonder, "Is -- Is this it?"
我这辈子就要这么过了吗
Is this how I'm going to live the rest of my life?
我 我是...
Am -- Am I...
"这样"吗
..."this"?
你是很多"这样"
You are a lot of "This."
那怎么 你什么意思
Oh, so what -- so what are you saying?
你想分居吗
You -- You want to split?
我们是在说这个吗
Is that what we're talking about?
莎拉和艾米来接我了
Sarah and Amy are here to pick me up.
不不 等等 乔迪
No, no, no, wait, wait. Jo-- Jodie?
我们有家庭 我们有共同的生活
We have family, we have a life together.
我知道我一直做的不好 但...
I know I haven't been great, but --
但你得给我个机会 让我试试
But you got to give me a chance. Let me try.
你是我妻子 我爱你
You're my wife. I-I love you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
艾米说拼车的有一个乘客
Um, Amy says that one of the passengers
着急赶飞机
in the rideshare has a flight to catch.
这是实木
That's solid wood.
给你妻子一定要用最好的东西
Nothing but the best for your wife.
我有个想法 叫它旋转珂琳
Hey, a pitch -- we call it a lazy Coleen.
好 我考虑下
Yeah, I'll think about it.
我有个绝佳的故事 老兄
I have a great story, man --
我跟莎拉上♥床♥了
I had sex with Sarah.
酷 哪个莎拉
Awesome. Sarah who?
闺蜜莎拉
Sarah Sarah.
那真是核弹级别的乱套
That is some grade-A hot goss.
你要...我们需要来点烈酒
Do you need to -- We should do some booze.
我就是喝了烈酒才惹祸的
Booze is what got me into this.
-我喝啤酒吧 -好
- I'll take a beer. - Yeah.
我们都戴上了珂琳的假发
You know, we were just putting on Coleen's wigs,
然后不知不觉就
and one thing led to another.
艾米和我从来不戴假发做 反正不同时
Amy and I have never done wigs -- together.
你不能告诉任何人 连艾米也不行
You can't tell anyone, not even Amy.
反正她从不认真听我说话
She never really listens to me -- at all -- anyway.
就算她发现我早就知道 我就说我已经说了
And if she finds out I knew, I'll just say I told her.
她吃好多药
She takes a lot of pills.
话说回来 这故事超精彩
Anyway, this story's incredible.
你知道我碰到谁了吗
So, listen to who I ran into --
我好难过 我需要好兄弟 布莱恩和亨利
I'm sad, and I need my best friends -- Brian and Henry!
丹在这干什么
What is Dan doing here?
那就是丹吗
That's Dan?
-我们圈子里的那个丹 -对
- Dan Dan? - Yeah.
今天好糟糕
Rough day.
我不再喝酒了
I-I'm not really drinking anymore.
今天的重点不是我们
It's not about us.
我们是为了寿星才来的
We're here for the birthday girl.
-就一杯 -好 敬珂琳
- One drink. - All right, well, to Coleen.
-我们爱你 -我们想你
- We love you. - We miss you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不好意思 你说什么 小珂
I'm sorry. What was that, Col?
你觉得我们该喝烈酒吗
Oh, you think we should do shots?
-赞 -好多好多的烈酒
- Oh, yeah! - Like, lots and lots and lots of shots.
-来吧 -准备好了吗
- Okay! - Okay, ready?
准备 开始
Ready? Go!
来吧 兄弟们
Come on, guys.
失忆几天又何 对吧
What's a few days in a blackout, right?
等等 我直接干了吗
Wait. So I just drop it in?
老兄 你上过大学吗
Bro, did you even go to college?
我是走读生
I commuted.
敬我的老婆 乔迪 没有放弃我
To my girl, Jode, for not giving up on me.
因为生活不值得 如果...
Because life isn't worth living if --
我追尾了比利·乔
I rear-ended Billy Joel!
老兄
Dude!
这家伙的生活都一塌糊涂了
This guy's life is in shambles.
比利·乔吗
Billy Joel, huh?
对
Yeah!
那太厉害了 哥们
Wow, that's huge, dude!
你藏的太好了
Way to bury the lede!
-天呐 老兄 -谢了 丹
- Geez, man! - Thanks, Dan.
真是不平凡的一天
I mean, what a day.
今早我跟比利·乔在一起
This morning, I'm with Billy Joel.
现在我跟你们在这里
Now I'm just, like, here with you guys.
-敬比利·乔 -和珂琳
- To B.J. - And Coleen.
因为今天是她生日
'Cause it's her birthday,
比利·乔的著名歌♥曲
-而且她超喜欢《钢琴男人》 -阿门
- and lord knows she was a Piano Man fan. - Amen.
敬比利·乔和珂琳
To B.J. and Coleen!
-干了 -劲好大
- Jackpot. - It got too hard.
你想看我拿到的签名罚单吗
You wanna see the signed ticket I got?
拿出来吧 兄弟
Uh, get it out, man.
太酷了
Oh, that is so cool.
"致亨利 我就喜欢你本来的样子 比利·乔"
"To Henry, I love you just the way you are, Billy Joel"?
前面那部分是我写的 但签名货真价实
I added that first part, but the signature's real.
-太酷了 -知道吗 老兄
- Oh, that is amazing! - You know what, man?
也许丹真是个好人
Maybe Dan really is the good guy.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我是说...
Well, I mean...
-比利·乔 -比利·乔
- Billy Joel! - Billy Joel, man!
我们需要更多烈酒
Hey, we need more shots.
更多
More shots.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
爽
Yeah!
派对动物
Party people!
舒心塔可
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们得起来了
Guys, I think we've got to get up.
我觉得扫街的人来了
It's -- I think it's street cleaning.
我要拿我的丈夫和男朋友怎么办
What am I going to do about my husband and my boyfriend?
我要拿我的职业和孩子们怎么办
What am I gonna do about my career and my kids?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我今天干了件很蠢的事
Guys, I did something really stupid today.
我没喝够酒
I didn't drink enough.
珂琳呢 谁拿着她
Where's Coleen? Who's got her?
我们爱你
We love you.
-天呐 -天呐 我们把珂琳弄丢了
- Oh, God. - Oh, my God! We lost Coleen!
她在酒吧
She's at the bar!
-天呐 -不不不
- Oh, my God! - No, no, no, no, no!
-去去去 -老天
- Go, go, go! - Oh, geez!
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表