剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
格洛丽亚撒谎了吗
Gloria lied?
-这太让我生气了 -你真厉害
- I'm so upset about this. - You are good.
艾米 到底是什么回事
Amy, what's going on?
现在的情况是 我们信任的那位
What is going on is that the woman we trust
照顾孩子的保姆是个骗子
to take care of our children is a liar.
这是个问题
This is -- This is a problem.
嗯 我觉得格洛丽亚不是问题
Yeah, I'm not sure Gloria's the problem here.
好吧 那你是出幻觉了 这也是个问题
Okay, and you're delusional, so that's also a problem.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我得去圆一个我被迫撒的谎
Guys, I have to go fix a lie that I was forced to tell
就为了享受职场妈妈为数不多的一点快乐
in order to just have a moment's peace as a working mother.
什么
What?!
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我才不是老妖
Guys, I'm not geriatric.
我就这样回菲尔兹超♥市♥了
I'm going back to Fields like this.
你去搞定那个缤茜[笨蛋] 迪伦日结束了
You go get that Bimzy. D-Day's over.
不行 谁都不能走 直到迪伦选择凯莉
No, nobody is leaving until Dylan chooses Kelly
然后我们进行甩巴掌大赛
and then we get in a slapping fight
最后一切别扭五天为止
and everything gets weird for five days!
抱歉 亨利肯定要杀了我
I'm sorry. Henry's gonna kill me.
我得走了
I have to go.
真抱歉 我爱你
I am so sorry. I love you.
在缤茜还有17分钟下班
Oh, I have 17 minutes before Bimzy clocks out.
该死 艾米
Damn it, Amy!
抱歉 她叫什么来着
I'm sorry. Well, what is her name?
爱你 我只想年轻一把
Love you. I just want to feel young.
你还是可以放松的 去穿你的睡袍
You could still let loose! Go get your robe.
史上最烂迪伦日
Worst freakin' D-Day ever.
我可以是泰勒·斯威夫特
I can be Taylor Swift!
好啊 坦茜
Oh, uh, hey, Tanzy.
你有空去后面聊聊吗
Um, you got a minute to, uh, chat in the back?
当然
Absolutely.
上衣真可爱
And cute shirt.
旧货吗
Thrift?
算是吧
Uh, sort of.
-欢迎回家 -好吧
- Welcome home. - Okay.
你穿的是什么 真性感
What are you wearing? You look hot.
少女的衣服
A teenager's clothing.
我感觉好变♥态♥
Oh, I feel creepy.
对 你是该有这种感觉 晚安
Yeah, well, you should. Good night.
艾米 现在才4点
Amy, it's 4:00.
行吧行吧 好吧
Fine, fine, fine. Okay.
我很抱歉没告诉你艾米丽的事
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Emily,
但我觉得你会全都告诉格洛丽亚
but I thought you would just spill it all to Gloria.
你不擅长撒谎 所以这其实算你的错
You're not a great liar, so this is kind of your fault.
你觉得卢克不会告诉格洛丽亚关于艾米丽吗
Don't you think Luke's gonna tell Gloria about Emily?
不不 我给了他糖果 让他不要说出去
No, no, no. I offered him some candy to keep quiet.
那是在我知道猥亵犯也这么做之前
That was before I knew about the molestation piece.
嗯 这或许是个不太主流的想法
Yeah, this may be an unpopular opinion,
但我觉得我们不该教儿子撒谎
but I don't think we should be teaching our son to lie.
知道吗 亨利
You know what, Henry?
撒谎是一项重要的人生技能 好吗
Lying is a very important life skill, okay?
你会教他如何换轮胎
You're gonna teach him how to change a tire.
我会教他如何在没准备考试的那天
I'm gonna teach him how to say that he has cramps
撒谎说自己抽筋了请假
when he didn't study for an exam.
那如果他开始对我们撒谎怎么办
Well, what happens when he starts lying to us,
比如他跟朋友们出去喝酒了
like when he's out drinking with friends?
拜托 他喜欢鸟
Come on. He's a birder.
他不会有这么酷的朋友
He's not gonna have cool friends.
你说的有点道理
Yeah, probably not.
那你今天去哪了
So, where were you today?
我不会相信你
I'm not gonna believe you,
但我很期待看你会编什么理由
but I'm excited to see what you come up with.
我在参加迪伦日
I was at D-Day.
在乔迪家
At Jodie's.
真不敢相信迪伦选择了凯莉
I can't believe Dylan chose Kelly.
我还是意难平
I'm still not over it.
有人谈过
Like, does anyone ever talk about
凯莉可能这样对布伦达吗
how Kelly could do that to Brenda?
我们本来打算讨论这个的
Well, we were planning on talking about that,
然后你拆穿了我的谎言
and then you blew up my lie.
你为什么要撒谎
Why do you have to lie in the first place?
就说你想今天请假
Just say you want to take the day off
而不是给自己织一张弥天大谎的网
instead of weaving this tangled web for yourself.
我不能请假
I can't just take the day off.
做妈妈的不能请假
Moms just don't take the day off,
所以我必须撒谎 不能让格洛丽亚说三道四
so I have to lie so Gloria won't judge me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
格洛丽亚对你的一切说三道四
Gloria judges you for everything.
这在以前也没阻止过你
That's never stopped you before.
好吧 我是想让你别说三道四
Okay, so that you won't judge me.
之前你可从来没因为我的想法改变做法
Well, that's definitely never stopped you before.
而且我为什么要对你说三道四
And why would I be judging you?
我做了个重大的人生决定
You know, I made a huge life decision
每天下午回家 陪孩子们
to come home in the afternoons and be with the kids.
因此我也没空娱乐或放松
So I don't get to have fun or relax.
至少你和格洛丽亚这么想
That's what you and Gloria think.
好吧
Okay.
我去锯点工作用的东西
I'm gonna go saw some stuff for work.
等等 等等
Wait, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, no!
我知道幸福 我也是个人
I deserve to be happy. I'm a person.
如果我想把下午的时间花在跟朋友吵架上
If I want to spend the afternoons fighting with my friends,
那我有权这么做
then I'm entitled to that.
我的身体 我的选择 先生
You know what? No. My body, my choice, sir.
我不知道我们怎么成了这样 但过程很愉快
I don't know how we got there, but it was a fun ride.
过来
Come here.
-你想知道个秘密吗 -什么秘密
- You want to know something? - What?
-我没给格洛丽亚打电♥话♥ -什么
- I never called Gloria. - What?!
有人
无人
女厕所
那是我经历过最美妙的"闲聊"了
That was the best "Chat" I've ever had.
超爽
Like, amazing.
别往心里去 宝贝 你太年轻了
Well, it's nothing personal, babe. You're young.
之后会越来越好的
We'll get you there.
你最好换掉女厕所的
You're gonna want to replace the changing table
更衣桌
in the ladies' room.
你知道那东西还有限重吗
Did you know there's a weight limit?
遮瑕膏
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
遮瑕膏
C-o-n-c-e-a-l-e-r...
如何取出遮瑕膏按♥摩♥棒♥
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
怎么会这样
How?!
妈
Mom?!
你是不是去我房♥间了
Were you in my room?
什么 没有
What? No.
我买♥♥了遮瑕膏 打算在直播时
Well, I ordered concealer to review for my live stream
测评你的皮肤
when I was talking about your skin,
然后他们给我发错货了
and then they sent the wrong thing,
现在我要退货 但盒子没了
so now I have to return it, but the box is gone.
化妆用的遮瑕膏 当然了
Makeup concealer. Of course!
这样就说得通了
That makes so much more sense.
-什么 -没什么 肯定在 你再找找
- What? - No, I'm sure it's there. Go look again.
你能去看看是什么在震动吗
Can you go see what's buzzing?
从楼上传来的
It's coming from upstairs.
别再回来
And don't come back in here.
我不希望别人看到我晚饭做什么
I don't need everybody to see what I'm making for dinner.
你能走吗
Can you go?!
出来了
There it goes.
好了
Okay.
妈
Mom?
你还好吗
A-Are you okay?
嗯 嗯 我...
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表