剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表
Just like a little...
坦茜
嘿 要不我们改期吧 不然很晚才能到
我觉得它们看起来没那么糟糕
They don't look so bad.
我不想再料上加料了
Don't want to put zhuzh on top of my zhuzh.
嘿 要不我们改期吧 不然很晚才能到
忙完过来吧
那会肯定累了
不然料太多了
Over-zhuzh 'em.
在这过夜吧
还是算了吧 上班再见
好了 我们来拯救一下
Alrighty. Let's fix this.
这姑娘真是太粘人了
That girl is so needy.
好了 这就是奇迹发生的地方
Alright! This is where the magic happens.
其实不算啦
Not really.
我很喜欢
I love it.
好吧
Yeah.
你太可爱了
You're so cute!
对 那 那是我叔叔的健身房♥
Oh, yeah. That -- That's at my uncle's gym.
家族遗传吧
Kind of runs in the family.
你准备好了吗
So, you ready to see it?
-袜子 -对
- The socks. - Yeah.
-好了 -好的
- Yes. - Yeah. Okay.
它们就在...这里
They're just... right in here.
-五颜六色的呢 -对
- Fun. - Yeah.
这里面好多袜子缺了一只 不好意思
There's a lot of orphans in there, so sorry.
-我来帮你 -好
- I got you. - Okay.
好的
Alright.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
对了 我
Oh, I, uh...
我觉得这些挺可爱的
I thought these were fun.
这些超可爱的
Oh, these are so much fun!
-是吧 -对
- Aren't they fun?! - Yes!
瞧瞧它们
Look at these.
-好了 -这东西太棒了
- So, - These are amazing.
你就把它们夹在一起吗
Do you just clip them together?
对 它们是...都成双成对
Yeah, they're little -- But they're little couples.
太完美了
That's perfect.
把你的筒袜给我
Hand me your tube socks.
好的
Okay.
这有一只
There's one.
这是第二只
And there's two.
把你的商务袜给我
Give me your dress socks.
这有一只
Oh, there's a good one.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Alright.
我离理想体重还差四磅
I'm four pounds away from my goal weight.
不不不 你很完美
No, no, no, no. You're perfect.
看看你的肌肉线条
Look at your muscle tone.
你做的屈膝礼弓步蹲真的很有用
Those curtsy lunges you've been doing have really been working.
如果早知道我们要做的话 我就会
If I had known this was gonna happen, I would have, uh,
穿更好看的内衣来了
worn better underwear.
我先关个窗帘
Just gonna do something real quick.
真浪漫
Nice.
好了 你即将燃烧很多卡路里
Okay. You're about to burn a lot of calories,
今天一定要确保多喝水
so make sure you drink a lot of water today.
好的
Okay.
多娜 你确定是这个地方吗
Donna, are you sure this is the right place?
相信我
Just trust me.
就是那个一米六姜黄色头发的女孩
That 5-foot-3-inches of ginger is there.
找到了
Bingo.
知道了 红发
Gotcha, Red.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
德文
Devon.
我要跟你谈谈
We need to talk.
好吧 你是谁
Okay. Who are you?
你是谁的妈妈吗
Are you someone's mom?
什么 你是想冒犯我吗
What, is that supposed to be an insult?
不 我是艾米 你把我过世朋友的号♥码偷了
No. I'm Amy, the one with the dead friend whose number you stole.
你应该能认出我的声音
Okay, you might recognize my voice
毕竟我给你留了100条言
from the 100 messages I left you.
所以你是在跟踪我吗
So, are you, like, stalking me?
别太自作多情了 德文
Oh, get over yourself, Devon.
我让我的助理跟踪的你
No. I had my assistant stalk you.
听着 这个号♥码对我来说十分重要
Look...this number means a lot to me,
你要什么才能还给我
so what's it gonna take?
我很难过 我真的想要帮你
I feel bad. I really want to help you.
很好 很好
Great. Great.
那我们就谈好了 走吧
Then we're done here. Let's go.
商场里面有个电♥话♥亭
There's a -- There's a cellphone kiosk at the mall.
我们可以把号♥码换了 完了以后
We can swap it out, and then we can celebrate
在按♥摩♥椅上面庆祝一下
with a chair massage after.
对不起 我做不到
I can't. I'm sorry.
我刚刚才把号♥码给了一个超级帅的男孩
I just gave my number to this really hot guy,
但是他还没打给我 所以
and he hasn't called me yet, so...
好吧 过了几天了
Okay, how long has it been?
-六天 -六天
- Six days. - Six days?
你真是活在梦中呢 妹妹
You're living in a dreamworld, honey.
如果他现在都还没打给你 他永远都不会了
If he hasn't called you by now, he's not gonna.
你不认识凯尔 他是海军 超级忙
You don't know Kyle. He's in the Marines. He's busy.
-比赛仍在进行 -不管是不是海军 我很确定
- Still in play! - Marines or not, I'm pretty sure
如果你喜欢一个人 会挤出时间打电♥话♥
if you like someone, you make time to call them.
对不对 妹妹们 你们可以帮我说说话
Okay. Right, ladies? You can back me up on this.
真是糟糕的朋友 你的朋友们太坏了
These are terrible friends. You have terrible friends.
凯尔是海军 超级忙 懂吗
Kyle's in the Marines! He's busy, okay?
你竟然真的相信
You believe that.
-有事吗 女士 -真可悲 我这就走
- Can I help you, ma'am? - Oh, that's sad. I'm going.
我这就走 但告诉你吧
I am -- I'm going. But here's the thing --
他绝不会给你打电♥话♥ 懂吗
he's never going to call you, okay?
绝不会
Never.
不如你帮自己个忙 成熟点吧 姜饼女孩
So why don't you do yourself a favor and grow up, gingerbread?
-女士 -你叫自己"女士"吧
- Ma'am. - "Ma'am," Yourself.
我这就走 谢谢
I'm going. Thank you.
天哪 知道吗 用蜜才能抓住更多苍蝇
Oh, my God. You know, you catch more flies with honey.
我知道 只是我的...内在恶霸出来了
I know, I know. My -- My inner bully came out.
闭嘴 多娜
Just shut up, Donna.
礼物在放礼物的地方
Gifts in the gift pile.
孩子在放孩子的地方
Babies in the baby pile outside.
莱拉
乔迪具有教育意义的礼物
Jodie's educational gift.
我们出去吧
Let's go outside.
好吧
Okay.
我警告过那些孩子不要在迷你蹦床上翻跟头
I warned those kids not to do flips on the mini-tramp.
否则他们的下半生就会
Otherwise, they're gonna spend the rest of their lives
一直连着机器
hooked up to machines.
祝莱拉生日快乐
Happy Lila's birthday.
祝莱拉生日快乐
Happy Lila's birthday!
绿衣服的 把那个放下
Hey, green shirt, put that down.
我得出去了
I gotta go back outside.
这些小混♥蛋♥简直令人窒息
Those balls are a choking hazard.
嗯 你一直不喜欢孩子
Yeah. You've always been against 'em.
祝莱拉生日快乐
Happy Lila's birthday!
我需要你
I need you.
好吧 我觉得你的礼物不够大
Okay. I don't think your gift is big enough.
-丹呢 -工作上有急事
- Where's Dan? - Work emergency.
天哪 开玩笑的 我知道他讨厌我们
Oh, my God. Kidding. God, I know he hates us.
发生了一些不可思议的事 现在我激动坏了
Something amazing happened, and now I'm freaking out!
什么事 什么事 什么事
What, what, what, what, what?
我跟马特上♥床♥了
I had sex with Matt.
什么
What?!
天哪 你的外遇是真的
Oh, my God. Your affair is real.
我一直以为你只是个绝望主妇
I thought you were just a desperate housewife.
等等 你干嘛这么意外 我都说我会这么做了
Wait. Why are you surprised? I said I was gonna do it.
我每天都说会自杀
I say I'm gonna kill myself every day.
但我从来不做
剧集 | 生活新方向(2022) | 导航列表